fixer

My Militia v7 is now live

We are proud to introduce version 7 of My Militia.

It's taken us years to get here, and we will never stop working to make this site the best we can.

We hope you enjoy the new changes. Please leave us a comment to let us know what you think.

Thank You 

MM Staff

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the feedback its nice to hear, The design is optimized but our server can only do so much,:D as the site grows in the future we will step up to bigger and better server but with that takes a lot more money to keep the site going. Its all a balance to stay afloat. The site performance is sufficient for what we have now hearing the latest changes helped speed things up on your end is great news. 

🍺

• Like 1

Time to get together and start to take the country back!  We need to start our march to kill all the liberals. When can I meet up with like minded people and start making our plans. Do we go to California or NY first?

• Thinking 1

12 hours ago, Claimbo said:

Time to get together and start to take the country back!  We need to start our march to kill all the liberals. When can I meet up with like minded people and start making our plans. Do we go to California or NY first?

A trolling post? or is that how you really feel? 

Maybe just a joke?, either way, I wouldn't suggest making them types of comments anywhere. 👌

• Thanks 1

Mass Genocide of liberals, Does not Necessarily align with the agenda of the militias on this site. We like to think that there are better options.

I wish there were. What is your solution? Hasn't the militia been used to fight for the rights of the people?  How about fighting against tyranny? Want the country founded on the use of the militia fighting off rulers that the people didn't want.

If I am wrong, that's fine. Maybe this isn't the group I thought it was. So far I haven't seen any answers and its just been you and I speaking. Is there anyone else around that has an opinion?

2 hours ago, Claimbo said:

I wish there were. What is your solution? Hasn't the militia been used to fight for the rights of the people?  How about fighting against tyranny? Want the country founded on the use of the militia fighting off rulers that the people didn't want.

If I am wrong, that's fine. Maybe this isn't the group I thought it was. So far I haven't seen any answers and its just been you and I speaking. Is there anyone else around that has an opinion?

Well to start your posting in the wrong forum and on the wrong thread. This is the website feedback forum and this thread was introducing the newest version of the site. 

People dont generally read a site update thread looking for people talking about killing hundreds of thousands of people.

And from the bottom you can see who has read your posts as of right now that would be 43 people , more than likely 43 people that read your post and went “whoa not getting involved” and left.

Im not saying you are wrong , i think you have done a good job in identifing the threat, just went a little over board on your ideal way of handling it.

If you want to debate it further start a thread in the correct forum and im sure others will be more prone to weigh in 

thank you

On 11/17/2018 at 2:58 PM, fixer said:

We are proud to introduce version 7 of My Militia.

Definitely much faster!  Pages load in a second, compared to taking 10 to 15.

• Like 1