Really?  Really?  One militia group, in all the state of Massachusetts?  One group, dedicated to the preservation of the sacred Constitution?  One group, grown from the ashes of the first true state of our Republic?  One group, able to claim the heritage of those eight men who lost their lives, who shed their blood on the grass of Lexington Green, whose response to the demand "Ye villains, ye rebels, disperse!" was to fire the shot heard round the world?  One group, who can trace their history to the first, real Americans, who stood their ground on a little bridge outside Concord, who's courage gave birth to a nation?

Where did we go wrong?  When did the men, and women of Massachusetts break?  Because broken we are.  We, who are unwilling to stand for what is true.  We, who are unwilling to push against the tide of lies told by those we 'elected' to serve us (who instead serve the oligarchs and traitors who turn their back on those who would die for them).  We, who can look upon our own histories, and see exactly where we failed to stand for our nation.

About me.  Half my family was here before the ice bridge over the Bering Sea melted.  The other half was still in the Old World when the Polish Hussars saved Vienna, and whose name was changed when they came to America seeking a better life.  Half my family, who were enslaved by the South, only to be freed after the Revolution.  Half my family, who came here with nothing, unable to speak or understand English, who worked, built a road (that bears their name to this day) in Dudley, Ma, and a farm that provided for them.  Who, on both sides, independent of one another, decided to let their history die, to let their language atrophy, to lose the majority of their traditions, their beliefs, and their mannerisms, because, as my father said of my Grandfather, "He wanted his children to be Americans, not Native American or Cape Verdean."

My family, who have bled and died and sacrificed for over seventy years for this nation.  Who has bled in North Africa, Normandy, Belgium, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.  My family; who have traveled to the Vietnam Wall, and watched as my father, 73 years old, paused, and began listing of the names of his friends who he had always wondered the fate of.  My family, who can claim five bronze stars in the name of the Patriarch of my mothers side (may God bless his soul), earned against the Nazis, when Americans were Americans.

And we come to today; me, who cannot serve, to my disgust, to my personal physical and mental health.  Who instead must watch, and has watched, as my flesh and blood, my brother, my twin, and my other half, went across the world to serve my nation, my fathers nation, and the nation of my ancestors.  Who must watch as my brother risks his life for his nation, telling me he "will die" to make sure his men come home.  Who must watch his brother fight for degenerates, traitors, and heretics.

I know I am not alone.  You have family who spent their life in service to a country that has already fallen, that no longer exists; who's sacrifice is being dishonored by perverts.  You, denied your duty because of a weakness, whether it by physical, emotional, or mental.  You, who burns with a passion for American Nationalism, American Superiority, and American Exceptionalism.  You, who believes that the American Dream is not a privilege, but the right of Every American.

And now we come back to the beginning.  One group?  Really?  The men and women of Massachusetts have a glorious history; this nation was conceived with our blood; it was sustained with our blood, and will survive with our blood.  So what happened?

We must resurrect out lost heritage.  We must reclaim our lost honor, our lost glory.  We must claim our abandoned burden, to preserve this nation, and shoulder the past we have forsaken.  Men and Women of the Bay State; our ancestors were here at the beginning, and by God's will, we will be there if this ever ends.  Maybe we should start remembering where we came from.

God Bless America.  God Bless our honored Dead.  And God Bless all of those who stand for America.

9 hours ago, allgodowntogether01 said:

Really?  Really?  One militia group, in all the state of Massachusetts?  One group, dedicated to the preservation of the sacred Constitution?  One group, grown from the ashes of the first true state of our Republic?  One group, able to claim the heritage of those eight men who lost their lives, who shed their blood on the grass of Lexington Green, whose response to the demand "Ye villains, ye rebels, disperse!" was to fire the shot heard round the world?  One group, who can trace their history to the first, real Americans, who stood their ground on a little bridge outside Concord, who's courage gave birth to a nation?

Where did we go wrong?  When did the men, and women of Massachusetts break?  Because broken we are.  We, who are unwilling to stand for what is true.  We, who are unwilling to push against the tide of lies told by those we 'elected' to serve us (who instead serve the oligarchs and traitors who turn their back on those who would die for them).  We, who can look upon our own histories, and see exactly where we failed to stand for our nation.

About me.  Half my family was here before the ice bridge over the Bering Sea melted.  The other half was still in the Old World when the Polish Hussars saved Vienna, and whose name was changed when they came to America seeking a better life.  Half my family, who were enslaved by the South, only to be freed after the Revolution.  Half my family, who came here with nothing, unable to speak or understand English, who worked, built a road (that bears their name to this day) in Dudley, Ma, and a farm that provided for them.  Who, on both sides, independent of one another, decided to let their history die, to let their language atrophy, to lose the majority of their traditions, their beliefs, and their mannerisms, because, as my father said of my Grandfather, "He wanted his children to be Americans, not Native American or Cape Verdean."

My family, who have bled and died and sacrificed for over seventy years for this nation.  Who has bled in North Africa, Normandy, Belgium, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.  My family; who have traveled to the Vietnam Wall, and watched as my father, 73 years old, paused, and began listing of the names of his friends who he had always wondered the fate of.  My family, who can claim five bronze stars in the name of the Patriarch of my mothers side (may God bless his soul), earned against the Nazis, when Americans were Americans.

And we come to today; me, who cannot serve, to my disgust, to my personal physical and mental health.  Who instead must watch, and has watched, as my flesh and blood, my brother, my twin, and my other half, went across the world to serve my nation, my fathers nation, and the nation of my ancestors.  Who must watch as my brother risks his life for his nation, telling me he "will die" to make sure his men come home.  Who must watch his brother fight for degenerates, traitors, and heretics.

I know I am not alone.  You have family who spent their life in service to a country that has already fallen, that no longer exists; who's sacrifice is being dishonored by perverts.  You, denied your duty because of a weakness, whether it by physical, emotional, or mental.  You, who burns with a passion for American Nationalism, American Superiority, and American Exceptionalism.  You, who believes that the American Dream is not a privilege, but the right of Every American.

And now we come back to the beginning.  One group?  Really?  The men and women of Massachusetts have a glorious history; this nation was conceived with our blood; it was sustained with our blood, and will survive with our blood.  So what happened?

We must resurrect out lost heritage.  We must reclaim our lost honor, our lost glory.  We must claim our abandoned burden, to preserve this nation, and shoulder the past we have forsaken.  Men and Women of the Bay State; our ancestors were here at the beginning, and by God's will, we will be there if this ever ends.  Maybe we should start remembering where we came from.

God Bless America.  God Bless our honored Dead.  And God Bless all of those who stand for America.

Amen and Amen, brother.