Joshua Blessed

VOTING IN THE USA on November 6.2018

Now at Facebook foolish people is much fighting between themselves of voting their idol > "Let this man be my master and rule over me.. " 
But wise voted > " Let the king of heaven Yahweh be my master and rule over me... " Now you too know whether you are wise or fool.

14963152_1117169201653778_7912609053836339095_n.jpg

decision makers don't make decisions...don't get me wrong im all for repentance and trying to make things right but I don't understand your stance your god guns and country but anti-trump?

37 minutes ago, Joshua Blessed said:

Now at Facebook foolish people is much fighting between themselves of voting their idol > "Let this man be my master and rule over me.. " 
But wise voted > " Let the king of heaven Yahweh be my master and rule over me... " Now you too know whether you are wise or fool.

OK then, in your humble opinion, who should have been elected President of the United States?  Did you vote in the election?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joshua Blessed said:

Sorry, but the truth is not for a dog... You must be first free from a doggy life > only then you can see the truth... 

35820185_470221456767224_672547318267904000_n.jpg

You are on a short leash Joshua Blessed, I won't suffer another insult given by you to a member in good standing.

• Like 1

It's hard to imagine citizens of the U.S. who  actually  decide not take the time, effort, or trouble, to vote.  There are plenty of places that don't even give a person the opportunity to cast a ballot of choice.  Max

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Joshua Blessed said:

Sorry, but the truth is not for a dog... You must be first free from a doggy life > only then you can see the truth... 

35820185_470221456767224_672547318267904000_n.jpg

In other words you didn't vote so you have no valid basis for complaining of the results and nothing of any real value to add to discourse on this topic?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Joshua Blessed said:

I didn't see Yahweh's name on my ballot...  But I most surely didn't want antichrist's handmaid as President.

( AKA Hillary Clinton )  👹😱

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Folks who do not vote have no basis for griping about election results.  A failure to vote at all, can end up being the vote that helps put the wrong guy in office.  Max

• Thanks 1