2 world wars with a normal 1911, we could have defeated the Aliens in independence day with one shot from that thing. 

But no, I’m not the ATF. Anyone else like their bump fire stocks?

• 'Merica 1

im kidding...I wouldn't care any way im LEO friendly...im a binary trigger type guy in fact I preach it...if im shooting a drum from a stand i'll run a crank on it then it sounds fully-semi auto...haha...I also got a chance to run the gilboa dbr...im not a fan of either that or the db12...they both got the same problem.how about you what do you run as a MBR.i run a dpms oracle atacs as of right now im looking at getting a mk17.

what about the mossburg shotgun shorty , they were outlawing it may be a good time to get one 

• Like 1

I have everything I need, only things left are on my want list.  Might be a good time to stock up on more ammo and magazines I think.  Plus that will allow more practice with what I have already.  ;)

• 'Merica 2

1 hour ago, Not the ATF said:

Pardon my room being such a mess, but this is some of my collection 

37EE430C-1334-496D-8E84-DDF8CF3608DD.jpeg

Why didn't you show the full picture? That carpet and pillar is recognizable by anyone that has stayed in the Mandalay Bay Hotel.

VegasRoom.png

• Strange 1
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, 2Aalltheway said:

How many guns do you all have or is there a “too many” 

That's like asking a woman her weight. 

I have 0 guns

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

50 minutes ago, 2Aalltheway said:

How many guns do you all have or is there a “too many” 

Check out the "Four Guns" thread for some thoughts on being selective with your firearms.

• Thanks 2

On 11/24/2018 at 10:38 PM, Ripcannon said:

what do you run for a secondary

If you're talking GTW pistol that would be a Sig Sauer P226 9mm Enhanced Elite.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/armed-professional/pistols/p226-enhanced-elite-full-size-ap.html

If you mean EDC CCW, HK P2000 LE V3 9mm.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/92102

• Like 2