Long_Rifle

Confluence Of Events...

Is anyone else amazed by the confluence of events going on right now? The Southern Border Invasion (call it what it is), North Korea's Possible Nuclear Duplicity (let's hope not, but verify), Iran's Nuclear Surprise (not really a surprise, more like a we saw that coming) and Putin's attack on the Ukraine. All coming to a head during our holiday season? Like someone is deliberately and systematically ratcheting up the tensions for a war.

Here's a sobering fact for you, 50% of the people you meet are below average intelligence.

• Like 3

i'll tell you what I gotta quarter chub seeing Russia act up against Ukraine that's one I don't think we can avoid forever...as for uneducated Americans I know a good amount of uneducated hard workers but I think your talkin about that other kind...the special safe space lazy s.o.b...nice ta meet ya bud...ive done a good amount of long range shooting myself..i enjoyed the comfort of a m107 and mk 11...

• Like 1

I had the opportunity to use the Steyr Mannlicher SSG PKII... loved the double triggers, most guys didn't. A 4 oz trigger break freaks some people out, spooky light, but I loved it. Thinking about buying another one, but I also like the new Rem 700 Tactical Chassis. Jard of Iowa says he can install a single set-trigger (6# to 8oz). There are more aftermarket options for the Remington now that the SSG 69 is over.

• 'Merica 1

I don’t think Putin is going to be baited by Soros & company into a war.  

Iran’s ego is hurt, they are a loose cannon 

I also don’t think we have any worries with NK either. 

The UN is trying, with help from Soros, to force the migration pact on European countries & America before it is too late. 

It is already too late, they are just too dumb to understand it.  I feel sorry for the peons on the southern border because Soros has used them as fodder for his agenda. More of them will be sacrificed as time goes on until such a time as it is finished. 

We are near the end... just a few more weeks, maybe months. 😱

• Like 1

I am hopeful about North Korea, but if you look at their history this may very well be one of their convoluted shell games. If it is, it will be their last. They are crazy if they think Trump will not light them up, and if not them Iran. Russia is also acting batshit crazy... maybe it is just time. I believe we are not far from a limited nuclear war, too many toys, too much hate. I believe North Korea is still a very credible threat and we need to verify, verify, and then verify some more.

• Like 2

yeah im pretty sure north koreas buying time...but idk how threatened I feel from NK or them damn dirty Persians...Russias always doing something and pointing the finger...I think its inevitable with them Ру́сский .

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Long_Rifle said:

Here's a sobering fact for you, 50% of the people you meet are below average intelligence.

There was once a time when common sense was needed and used every hour to keep a person alive. Nowadays, instead of having those people eliminated out of the gene pool, they end up stars on Youtube.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, Long_Rifle said:

I am hopeful about North Korea, but if you look at their history this may very well be one of their convoluted shell games. If it is, it will be their last. They are crazy if they think Trump will not light them up, and if not them Iran. Russia is also acting batshit crazy... maybe it is just time. I believe we are not far from a limited nuclear war, too many toys, too much hate. I believe North Korea is still a very credible threat and we need to verify, verify, and then verify some more.

The deep state cabal operates on a global level. They are set up to pull strings in other countries just to piss in our morning cereal. Everything that the deep state said was going to happen if Trump got elected was not a warning...it was a direct threat of what they were going to do if he did get elected.

It's always an interesting debate when the subject of nuke use come up. I get the feeling (just a personal feeling and not anything based upon facts) that the global cabal does not want to see them used, but rather kept in the equation as a fear factor. A deployment of a nuke would render any first world country into a third world one, and then all the "useful idiots" needed by the cabal to turn a country into a communist one would be gone. The country would be be mostly populated by those whom are self-reliant, armed, and wary of anyone coming to power. The monetary system that the cabal relies and thrives upon would be gone, having been replaced by the bartering system or reverting back to commodity trade (gold/silver/precious goods.)

• Like 2

The problem is... the you ratchet shit to this level and then hold onto if for so long, a miscalculation is inevitable. If it happens, I want the miscalculation occurring on their dirt as opposed to ours.

• Like 1

Whether through a Cabal of International Banksters or simply the difference that exists between the incomprehensible stupidity that results from an infinite mind filled full of garbage, Youtube, PC Culture, and social media... and a highly educated, and disciplined mind... I tend more to the latter, we are literally on the brink. It's funny, I have seen this coming since I saw 'The Day After' as a kid and although I wasn't sure if it would be a nuclear war, asteroid, volcano, tidal wave, or alien invasion; it didn't matter I was certain of one thing and that is human stupidity will greatly compound the problem.

A couple of years ago I ran across a science article that predicted the warming climate was linked to the recent activity at Yellowstone. This guy was proposing that climate change and the melting of the glacial ice would lead to tremendous crustal deformation, additionally heating the ground would have disastrous effects. While a few degrees of average soil temperature increase would not mean much on the surface, deep underground where the crust/mantle transitions this could translate into hundreds of feet.

I remembered thinking "This guy needs a tinfoil hat." But when you think about it, we are literally living on a very thin egg shell and everything down there is melted and wanting to cover the shell... it does occur to me that  accelerating the heating of the shell might not be a good idea.

I believe climate change swings between Greenhouse Earth and Ice Age Earth depending on geologic events. Ya heat the place up over time, glaciers go away, tectonic forces are unbound, huge caldera eruption or meteor impact, then global cooling, Ice Age, sky clears plants come back, earth warming (where we are now) and on and on. It is hubris to think we can have any affect on this other than making it worse.

In the end I don't think it matters... whatever startles the sheeple, the stampede is going kill us all.

• 'Merica 1

stupidity to most levels shouldn't bother you I only got  4 yrs of college and I no I wouldn't pass at this point...I think discipline minded people got the best chance at living if anything catastrophic ...I know a lot of book savvy folks non in witch can run a mile or hold there own...any way a lot of us working class Americans are scatter brains I actually don't even know what make happens a person stupid at this point maybe all lefty dems but that aint true because its constantly a uphill cqb with them...I like how your referring to the cycle of earth I gotta agree,,, that it makes some sense to me.....

2 hours ago, Long_Rifle said:

It is hubris to think we can have any affect on this other than making it worse

you got that right brother   great content