09/12/2014;

I got a call from a friend who owns a cattle ranch in the rincon mountains of saguaro national forest, a beautiful place we call happy valley. I had expected he had a job for me as he asks at times but this time the job was different. He wanted me to observe a suspicious group he had encountered on his daily rounds. He described armed men with heavy accents in white armored vehicles who stopped him on his road and started to ask him about access roads, trail heads and water sources, he didn't give them much in the way of information as the neighbors don't take too kindly of trespassers. It was then they started to ask ask what the neighbors were like and what firearms they had, he gave no information .

So I went up the mountains to see if I could locate them and found them rather quickly, they were standing around one of the camp sites with six like new armored vehicles. They were wearing camo and heavily armed but I was about a mile up the side of the mountain and it was hard to see them clearly so I worked my way down to get a closer look. I got about 100 yards from them and started taking note they had no marks on the armored vehicles and no insignias on their wear. The rifles looked to be AK-12 or AK-15 I'm not sure which and two other kinds I did not recognize. I buy chance was in an area with phone reception and quickly call DOD and told them I wanted to report suspicious activity, so they transferred my call.

I described what I was looking at to the man on the line and this was his response:

Him: Sir, there is nobody out there, I assure you.

Me: ....Excuse me sir but where are you right now?

Him: I'm In my office.

Me: you are in your office?

Him: Affirmative.

Me: Right now?

Him: Yes sir.

Me: And you know for a certainty that there is nobody out here?

Him: With out a doubt.

Me: Well...I'm about 100 yards from twenty one men I just described to you...Hold on give me a few and I will hand the phone to them so you can tell them they're not here because I think you forgot to tell them that they're not here.

Him: Sir please do not engage them.

Me: I thought you said nobody was out here so what are you worried about?

Him: They may be out there doing exercises.

Me: Now they are out here? Good god man which is it!

He at that time hung up on me and my angry voice reached them alarming one to raise his rifle in my direction. One other who I assume was in charge quickly grabbed his muzzle and signaled the others to the vehicles, they traveled north toward hell's gate and I haven't seen them since.

I am an American,,, fighting in the forces(in this case a militia) which guard my country and our way of life.... I am prepared to give my life in their defense....I will never surrender of my own free will... If in command,,, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist....If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available... I will make every effort to escape and to aid others to escape.... I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy...If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior,,, I will take command... If not,,, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way...When questioned,,, should I become a prisoner of war,,, I am required to give name,,, rank,, service number,,, and date of birth... I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability... I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause...I will never forget that I am an American,,, fighting for freedom,,, responsible for my actions,,,,and dedicated to the principles which made my country free... I will trust in my God and in the United States of America....well all be ok if we remember and apply this to are code of conduct...I never got around on forgiving them brits for that first war anyway

On 12/16/2018 at 10:26 AM, Let_Freedom_Ring said:

They are here in the US and they are training and waiting to be deployed against the citizens of the United States.

Otokarâs armored vehicles to be used in UN missions

That is exactly what I saw but without any marks, six of them.

On 12/16/2018 at 12:31 PM, KillBird said:

That is exactly what I saw but without any marks, six of them.

Because they know we are on to them so they stopped marking them as UN vehicles.  When they begin their move openly they will have the UN markings back on them or perhaps EU armed forces insignias.  Most likely EU controlled soldiers with UN markings.

image.thumb.png.163bc4e27e86904b723d7d6d7a752df8.png