Ripcannon

trump bans bumpstocks???

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-administration-bump-stock-ban-20181218-story.html

I don't agree with this B.S...  whats next I got binary trigger systems on 4 of my rifles ...idk what to do at this point but we'll see if our local sheriff will enforce it...Tom Wolfe also suggested he wouldn't enforce any more infringements to our 2a...im sure this will open up to bigger gun control now they got a avenue to ban more and more things trigger systems and of course mag capacity....if you got any info (from the nra) on this please show me.

• Like 1

I thought it was the year to fight back and get some of are weaponry back or at least get capacity laws changed back to normal in all states.

• Like 1

I think it's time to use that 1st A to tell Trump he needs to help protect our 2nd A a little better and stop giving in to pier pressure or maybe he needs a lesson on why the constitution was written and who it was written for. John Adams once said "when a tyrannical government takes our basic rights the people has no choice and are morally obligated to use their second amendment to remove such tyrants."

• Like 1

Trump just became a one term POTUS, thats for sure, I wont vote for him he just stab the 2nd A in the back, now there will be all kind of crap coming down the line, I didn't much care about taking them off the market, But the people that have them have to turn them in or  break them,,,, Game over for Trump

BTW this is all happening for a bigger reason , i keep hearing about how close we are to a civil war, So the Gov, low life's are going to try to get as many guns out of the hands of the people it can, and or make every state like CA, gotta be the worse.