KillBird

Who do we trust?

It was brought to my attention over the past three months the possibility that martial law could be put in place and even more I am hearing from those who seem to have an insight and can verify this is to happen we are to comply as it will be needed to "drain the swamp".....This to me sounds like a setup, when someone tells you to waive your rights as the constitution  will be suspended in such case they are clearly not your friend. When the constitution is suspended we as Americans, patriots and as a militia will no longer be recognized as such and be referred to the law of FEMA and DOD guided by Roman rule. There seems to be a build up and a strong push in effort to persuade the American people to comply to such a treasonous act of insurrection control, in hopes that we may become willing to comply in lieu of  being lied to about the situation. The clergy response team trained by FEMA is another example of these treasonous infiltrators trained to groom the religious sect into becoming compliant to the powers what be. By such lies many are going to walk blindly into they're own prison camp. Martial law is not for the people but against the people and should be avoided at all cost because if we the militia falls for this there will be nobody to help and protect the people of our great nation.

Let,s talk about this.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

if martial law hits its best to have a bug out spot and just lay low for awhile with your people...and its probably best for all sides I wouldn't be able to give up any of my rights under any circumstance  .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law

even by definition it,s unconstitutional and dangerous for everyone

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who Viewed the Topic

8 members have viewed this topic:

Who we are

We are a community of concerned patriots who are not overly confident in the current direction of our society, from the wild political climate to what can be summed up as a lack of morals or a complete void of integrity and pretty much a blatant disregard of respect..... Respect for our past, respect for our future and respect for each other. In order to protect our constitution and life as we know it, we decided to not be the silent majority anymore and pull our selves up by the bootstraps and make the world a better place. This website is to unite people like us, people who want to make a difference ... and do it the right way, Little did we know that in doing so we would create the number one militia community online. Here we are. Enjoy.

Disclaimer

We require all members to think before they post. We understand the issues raised on this site may lead to heated debate, but we still require all users to maintain a respectful environment. My Militia website bears no responsibility for the accuracy of anyone's comments and will bear no responsibility or legal liability for any discussion postings. We reserve the right to remove posts without notice, and the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the rules. All content is posted live with no moderation. If you see something that you think shouldn't be here please report it so we can handle it accordingly. Always respect the privacy of others if something is shared with you in a private fashion such as real names, emails or phone numbers. Please keep them private.

Important Information

Your Privacy Is Important To Us Learn More: Privacy Policy