I am a Disabled Veteran of the U.S. Army who served proudly. I feel it my duty to make this known to as many men and women as I can. Through much research I found that our local courts are receiving incentive, Big incentive through Tittle IV to take children and place them in very bad situations no child should ever endure. They prey upon those that cant afford to fight through these Kangaroo courts. A few days ago I was searching through foster homes in the local area and found symbols that the FBI has flagged as child abusers. Ill leave the information here along with a few examples of what to look for. Please help these kids get back to there family's. 

Screenshot_20190106-201825.png

Screenshot_20190106-194402.png

Screenshot_20181224-000123.png

Screenshot_20190106-195155.png

Welcome patriot we are glad to have you here, If you have any questions you can ask any of the staff and we will be glad to help in any way.

As for your post; this goes very deep and will make your blood boil but if you would like to know I can help you there but be advised: You will not like what you will find out and is a very dangerous rabbit trail.

Is there a group in mass near hyannis mass . We need a group . Our govenor and our state rep have allowed more stipulation on us . Its time we need to do something . They put more stipulations on us truck drivers and operators but yet reward the lazy with welfare and legal marijuana.  I am asking everyone to call our govenors office and telling him to get rid of the D.o.t medical card . We never needed it before why now . Oh wait more money for corruption . 

hi scott, I know the oath keepers up there are a great group of people. I got to know them while doing security at a boston rally last year. if you haven't found a group, maybe check them out