ImTexan

We are seeing a number of Islamics getting to elected positions

We need to get involved in ousting, legally, these antiAmerican Trojans. You can not be a good Muslim and a politically elected official at the same time. One is your primary position.

My mother moved back from England because of how dangerous it was getting over there only to find they are growing in number and violence right here in our own back yards. The problem is the same everywhere, The governing power allow them to take over. And so I refer Albert Pike's letter for why this is.

Islam is a cult masquerading as a religion. The goal has always been to infiltrate, assume power and overthrow the nonmuslim regime. They have been doing it for well over a thousand years and will never stop.

Islam is anti-American. Islam cannot coexist with any Republic. Period. 

America is smarter than this. We still have our Liberty Teeth and we must never turn these in or give them up!