ReCon

What happened to the men?

This is the reason I don't allow TV in my home seeing the impact it has on the minds of many, this delusion has become stronger the more it is pushed on the masses but when they started teaching young children about sexual preference alternatives (which by definition is exposing sexual content to a minor and child abuse) at schools and on children tv shows you can bet there is an underlining goal in it's subject matter. The fact that a man is less likely to conform to nonsense is perhaps the reason they are repeating this message and is the very notion stated by Adolf Hitler "If you say a lie long enough and loud enough the people will eventually believe it" and perhaps is the reason they drill this poison into the minds of children as the are more susceptible to suggestive programing. And the end goal? Well population control is an obvious point but I think it goes further then that, as Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus once quoted "Women are easily swayed and more submissive to their masters. Oh that men were as women so that there would be no need of an army to conquer a land as they could not stand to a real man of authority and what a perfect empire this would be." Soon after he decreed a law procuring the rights of homosexuality and 22 years after Rome fell to mighty men.

morals have gone out the window,,,its kinda up to us morally superiors to make the fix...but homosexuality runs in all the warrior cultures (friggin Spartans were boy lovers and Zeus had a boy cupbearer) of the world I'm not for it but I cant say it's a go to hell offense...       "Women are easily swayed and more submissive to their masters"

I don't know about that one....haha

• Who Viewed the Topic

5 members have viewed this topic:

Follow: @My_Militia

Mission Statement

As the de facto authority in american patriot militias we understand that we oversee a significant share of the publics perception of the militia, and with this many individuals and militias entrust their ideas, work, and data to our platform. We do not take this lightly as we mandate an extreme amount of responsibility and assurance of good faith, transparency, and due process. We will remain vigilant as a trusted force among our people. So help us God.

Important Information

Your Privacy Is Important To Us Learn More: Privacy Policy