KillBird

I need help understanding this.

I had received a strange message last week from a fellow ghost who I had known for years and this was the message;

"I don't have time to explain, they found me in their wave and I don't have much time left. Extract the transmission and spread it as fast as you can."

Attached to the message was an encrypted video file, I ran it through my encryption program and as soon as I tried to play it my computer got hit harder than it ever had been before. After I severed all connections and recovered it (four days) I moved the file to a separate computer offline and I finally got it to play but it was just a three hour audio in the form of morse code. My morse code was very rusty and it took an additional day to decipher it and this is what it said;

"Red stars rise by night and by morn they dance in streets of blood 11820190515"

This message repeats over and over again.

I had tried contacting him to ask what this meant but his phone is off, his mother's phone is off and so I went to his place, both his and his mother's vehicles are there but nobody was home and his cats' food and water dishes are empty (he never forgets to feed and water them).

Is there anyone who can tell me what this message means?