Let_Freedom_Ring

3 Reasons the Gov't Shutdown Should CONTINUE!

His 1st point is historically factual but not possible until we get funding for the govt, stop passing Continuing Resolutions to fund govt (military, social security, etc) for short periods of time. 

His 3rd point isn’t even worth hearing because the foundation is in error. Trump didn’t offer Amnesty, he offered a temporary solution (3 yrs I think) so they’d be able to work and study while Congress did it’s job of passing a new Immigration Law. 

His 2nd point is right on target!  Wish I could record just that section and share the hell out of it! 

A shutdown is what we need as it has proven the people should get off their ass and do something for their country, the same goes for the lazy dependent mass who rely on the government to feed and house them, maybe if they are shut down long enough they just might see the need to move out of mommy's house and get a damb job like the rest of us.

Unfortunately, not everyone collecting Foodstamps are lazy ❄️❄️

Many are elderly who qualify because Social Socurity, minus the $135.50 deducted for Medicare Part B, just doesn’t go far enough. 

My inderstanding is,  Foodstamps will continue and so will Social Security checks. I guess I will find out Wednesday when my SS is or is not deposited. 

21 minutes ago, ImTexan said:

Unfortunately, not everyone collecting Foodstamps are lazy ❄️❄️

Many are elderly who qualify because Social Socurity, minus the $135.50 deducted for Medicare Part B, just doesn’t go far enough. 

My inderstanding is,  Foodstamps will continue and so will Social Security checks. I guess I will find out Wednesday when my SS is or is not deposited. 

ssi will go through as it is regulated through social security but dems are getting ready to put a hold on some food stamp recips. to help them selves to accessible money they feel entitled to as they are not getting payed. this is affecting many here in AZ already. I hope they are not stupid enough to do this to those who need it but could also be a way for them to shift the burden of blame on Trump.

Unreal! The Dems are Satanic 💩💩

i honestly dont think this will go on much longer. Today is a holiday but maybe tomorrow... I think Trump will declare a Natl Emergency, find the goby and build the wall! 

7 minutes ago, ImTexan said:

Unreal! The Dems are Satanic 💩💩

i honestly dont think this will go on much longer. Today is a holiday but maybe tomorrow... I think Trump will declare a Natl Emergency, find the goby and build the wall! 

I really hope he declares a national emergency, this will take us off Obama's NE and relieve us of martial law then we can move forward in regaining our country back.