ImTexan

Covington Catholic HS Kentucky

By now it has come out the media completely mischaracterized the actions of the high school students on the National Mall. The students wore their red MAGA hats (like waving a red cape in front of a bull) and some Black Nationalist verbally assaulted the students. A Native American ACTIVIST group arriving at the Mall saw what was happening & joined in WITH the.BN to attack the minors! 

The media.. the Trump hating fake news, decided to punish the kids for daring to wear their hats (IMHO) and put out a false interpretation of events, knowing it would adding gas to fire! 

Tomorrow, Tuesday, ANTIFA (a group known for their violent attacks on Trump supporters) is going to Covington KY to protest the high school!... over a FAKE NEWS STORY!🤬

You teally need to read this story! 

Indiana-Kentucky Indian Movement and Antifa Plan Tuesday Protest at Covington Catholic School Over Far Left Fake News Scandal

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/indiana-kentucky-indian-movement-and-antifa-plan-tuesday-protest-at-covington-catholic-school-over-far-left-fake-news-scandal/

3F1553EA-59E3-4C1B-B3BC-D774C6D0BB64.jpeg

I was told by my elders the day I declined the title of Ogemaw (Chief) that this was the age of deceit and our people will no longer be as they were. "They of this generation will fall under their spell and no longer be Shinaabe but be the sheep for the feast of the evil ones."

That is sad KB. I have Creek & Cherokee from the late 1700s and into the early 1800s .. almost bred out but more than Elizabeth Warren! 🤣🤣

I hate the history of how the First Americans were treated but there is nothing I can do about historical events. We can only strive to do better, be better. 

Dutch, German, Irish, English, French and my great great grandmother on my father's side was from the Miami tribe in Indiana.  All red blooded American just like everyone else legally born in this country regardless of the past.  So suck it Elizabeth Warren!!!  :P

On 1/21/2019 at 11:20 AM, ImTexan said:

That is sad KB. I have Creek & Cherokee from the late 1700s and into the early 1800s .. almost bred out but more than Elizabeth Warren! 🤣🤣

I hate the history of how the First Americans were treated but there is nothing I can do about historical events. We can only strive to do better, be better. 

It was always about the way could be and not about our blood line, Do we not all come from the same three brothers of one man? Shinaabe means "people" and yes blood means everything to us all: Human and we have rights no man can take from us.