Let_Freedom_Ring

Democrats now are the ones prolonging the shutdown

every shutdown is bull shit...nobody elects anyone to shutdown the government...idc who gets the blame I just need one of the partys to be the bigger person and trump cant really go back on his word now after such along shutdown and dems cant be the bigger person because that would "make trump right"....we need ppl to step in I think... we have some bipartisan dems on this issue but it don't seem like there pushin for peace so to speak....lets get that figured...I don't want trump to go down in history as the guy that kept the gov.closed....I hope this aint his best strategy.on border security...again bump stock ban and no gov.he's looking like a politician...we can blame the dems but it solves nothing bro...lets get along with the fuckers!@# and tell them how it is I mean were asking them not to step on are toes while there dancing on are boots...I needed this rant im a little pissed at the situation.STILL 

Let’s review:

Trump signed the Omnibus Bill, which he did NOT want to do. It had funding for Planned Parenthood but it also had $755B for the military.  He stated he would NOT do this again. The Democrats had promised that if he’d sign the Omnibus Bill now, they would give him the Wall funding by Dec. 

Now comes Dec, Trump wants the funding, the Democrats basically said, F*ck You! 

This is the root cause of the stalemate and I do not blame President Trump one tiny bit! The Left are LIARS and I would no more “open the govt now and we’ll talk about it”  than I’d trust a drug addict in a drug store over night. 

Trump2020 

6D86054B-DD43-46E4-8577-59C2B37E6130.thumb.png.1a32b3268f6f9e1ad4d8db6a8d0be8a9.png

I understand your logic I really do...but again it is what it is now you know what I mean...he can get a wall and open the government its well within his means...I just don't understand why stay in a stalemate when he could just win....and improve his image with his ppl because a leader that's leading a closed gov isn't doing something right...im not anti-trump im anti B.S and that is what this is...again my opinion and I think im right and I think your right...but  day in and day out we see how it is he can change that and hasn't I hope he throws the towel in and see's the friendly fire on his so far unpaid ppl.i mean its a bad image...

There is more going on behind the scenes than just the workers. 

This is why you have to trust Trump. He has info we don’t have, the Democrats  don’t have, neither the Republicans. 

Recall Lindsey Graham saying after he spoke with Trump he felt better about our pulling out of Syria?  

I don't know why the url won't work for the first video. The title, on youtube is: Angel parents on their loss: The reality hits every morning.