fixer

When Prepping Time Expires And Go Time Arrives

1.  Assume that those troops were dropped way off course... unless they are hunting down a terrorist moose.

2.  Have a trip to the restroom in order to change any soiled garments.

• Funny 1

Get away from civilization, stay small, stay mobile and be damb sure your unit is ready to go back to the basics. Show these dirtbags who rules this playground. Chaos is a weapon but wisdom is a shield.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 'Merica 1

Hopefully, things won't come to that, but when and if it does, there will probably be mass chaos and confusion, because quite literally, I think it's going to take a lot of people by surprise when it does happen.  Groups of people are likely to be running around like chickens without heads since they won't know what to do. 

It's hard to say how a person will react in that kind of a snafu and it is nearly impossible to be specific about the details, because there are a lot of different variables involved and most of them can change in the blink of an eye.  The closest thing to an answer that I can come up with is: be as ready as you can be, and have some kind of a plan in the mill: it does not hurt to have a pre-prepared bug out bag on hand: be flexible...able to adapt because conditions dictate methods.  In addition to that, a person should keep moving; if we're fortunate, we'll be around land that we are familiar with-kind of like the 'home field advantage', and that could help one evade his adversaries or run circles around him.  And a person who has the opportunity to hook up with a like-minded group, is what I would call 'exceptionally fortunate'. I saw Red Dawn when it came out, but I'm afraid it oversimplified a lot of stuff.  Hope some of this makes sense.  There's a lot more to this than what I said, so please add your thoughts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Max said:

Hopefully, things won't come to that, but when and if it does, there will probably be mass chaos and confusion, because quite literally, I think it's going to take a lot of people by surprise when it does happen.  Groups of people are likely to be running around like chickens without heads since they won't know what to do. 

It's hard to say how a person will react in that kind of a snafu and it is nearly impossible to be specific about the details, because there are a lot of different variables involved and most of them can change in the blink of an eye.  The closest thing to an answer that I can come up with is: be as ready as you can be, and have some kind of a plan in the mill: it does not hurt to have a pre-prepared bug out bag on hand: be flexible...able to adapt because conditions dictate methods.  In addition to that, a person should keep moving; if we're fortunate, we'll be around land that we are familiar with-kind of like the 'home field advantage', and that could help one evade his adversaries or run circles around him.  And a person who has the opportunity to hook up with a like-minded group, is what I would call 'exceptionally fortunate'. I saw Red Dawn when it came out, but I'm afraid it oversimplified a lot of stuff.  Hope some of this makes sense.  There's a lot more to this than what I said, so please add your thoughts.

I agree

I shake my head in disbelief when I see posts on youtube and videos talking about a possible civil war forth coming

I love our freedoms and country but sadly it wont be hand to hand or let alone combat as they envision

the have drones, tanks, armored vehicles etc, it will take a hit and run tactic to remain strong and in the fight

• Like 2
  • 'Merica 1

VTConcernedCitizen:  You read my mind on that particular issue.  Militia units will likely end up doing exactly what you said; after all, they do not have the resources  available to sustain a running gun battle, out in the open.  Those groups probably need to stay on the move, along with being silent, to avoid being detected, overwhelmed or caught by the opposing force.  Thanks for the input, brother.  

On 2/8/2019 at 12:40 PM, Max said:

VTConcernedCitizen:  You read my mind on that particular issue.  Militia units will likely end up doing exactly what you said; after all, they do not have the resources  available to sustain a running gun battle, out in the open.  Those groups probably need to stay on the move, along with being silent, to avoid being detected, overwhelmed or caught by the opposing force.  Thanks for the input, brother.  

No problem, thats why we are all here like minded true patriots

another main issue I see is how do you trust anyone or identify them as one of you

in desperate times an individual will do what they need to survive, does that mean killing you for what you have etc

will it be like the movie "bushwick" a free for all, hopefully not

• Like 1

There will be people who will turn or they already are predatory and will take advantage and maybe kill and loot unprepared targets of opportunity.  Where I live as probably with many towns now we hear more talk of preparation and even civil war. I know of at least two people who are looking forward to the chaos and being able to do whatever they like. when each of these men said these things to me and at separate times, I just put them on my mental short list of people to watch out for or those who may have to be put down on sight in such an event. I have had a bag for many years ready with everything I could think of and still carry in case. The one thing is, keep this intel to yourself and don't always betray how you feel. Keep your mouth shut and your ears open and choose your friends wisely and keep your enemies "close"if you know what I mean. Pay attention, it could save your life.

• Like 1

Get my friend's and start up a survival base in sulfur gulch, Parker, Colorado. At that point, I already have a shelter made. I would use shovels that we have there until I find other weapon's (Like a knife or chainsaw). stay out of the main area's. I would use my ACR ResQLink which I carry with me everywhere. This send's a international distress. I would then wait until the the US allies arrive. Food is not a worry for me. I have EFP with me at home. If I was near my house I would take my dad's rifle to protect myself. I am a better shooter than all of my friend's so I would have the 2 other best shot's take the other 2 nine mm's. assuming that help would be coming I would use my computer to get on my militia and see location of other colorado groups to potential move to their location. It would be best to do it at night. It would limit possible search party and tracking risk's. assuming that US force's stop the advance and trap them, that is all I will say.

Do not wait to start fortifying. Build now and be prepared. We are building cabins out of pallets. They are free and you can build as big as you want. As long as the building stays safe to occupy.

• Like 2