I attempted to use the search function prior to creating a thread - I've been around the forum stuff long enough to know better than to create repetitious threads, ha.

I was curious if anyone here has had any experience with Angelfire Ammo?  It's all Reman, but, the prices look reasonable for large purchases.  It appears to sell well as you have to constantly check back to see when product is in stock.  But, I've yet to 'pull the trigger' on a purchase.  If anyone has some feedback, I would appreciate it.  

-Rev

I've looked around and found a few good reviews of it but not by anyone I've watched or read from before.  Back in the day when my EDC was a Colt Officer's Lightweight .45 APC, I did almost all of my target shooting with reloads made and sold by a local gun shop and never had any problems with it.  What few reviews I did find seemed mostly positive.  I'm kind of interested in knowing if any members on here have used it also.