Let_Freedom_Ring

MORE New York Anti Gun Laws Coming Next Week

MORE New York Anti Gun Laws Coming Next Week

Teach your children not to discuss or disclose your firearms to other people as it is personal private information that people outside your family has no business, need or right to know about.

Just now, VTConcernedCitizen said:

one would have to be crazy to even be there

seems to me we have reverted back to hitler germany tactics

report your neighbors....

You're not kidding there brother, Is also the reason though I enjoy going to church it to me has become the most dangerous pace for a pro 2nd Christian to be.

14 hours ago, KillBird said:

You're not kidding there brother, Is also the reason though I enjoy going to church it to me has become the most dangerous pace for a pro 2nd Christian to be.

Yes, pray at home, at least you know your faith, do you really need to go to church to proclaim such to God

ppl have been conditioned, they believe what they are told, no one thinks with reason anymore

1 minute ago, VTConcernedCitizen said:

Yes, pray at home, at least you know your faith, do you really need to go to church to proclaim such to God

ppl have been conditioned, they believe what they are told, no one thinks with reason anymore

Church: The gathering of like minded people under a common subject. It has come to my attention that "Church" is now believed to be the place to worship but as a 501c3 business inc. They have those in authority to tell them how to be a church, what to teach and thanks to the clergy response team of FEMA turn in their own members based off their views. The shear level of control in our country has made every aspect of life and liberty a fairy tail that the mass still believe in. But for the few of us that took the chance on freedom have only found freedom today means death.