KillBird

The High Cost of Freedom.

Aanii (Hello)

I am a single father Native American that is forced to labor hard nearly every day to almost supply bare minimum for my daughter and I. I do not qualify for food stamps, AHCCCS, WIC, health insurance, home loans or collage. I cannot have a business, a job, a home or property, a car, a bank account, money, food from the store (or anything from the store), Ammo, random gardens in the wilderness or even rain water. It is now illegal to live off the land as my ancestors have and the rights of the Native American Constitution has been ignored.  I cannot hunt meat for my daughter's and mine food, and not as though it is permissible to have a child exposed to that kind of lifestyle, so now they want my child.

My daughter and I are not permitted life because I refused the number that is now required to have the benefits above.

That said; I have a few questions.

Do they own me?

Am I not a free man?

Shouldn't a man work to provide his need?

Why do I need to pay them for trying to live?

Will they make me buy things I do not want?

Will they not permit me to buy or sell without the number?

Whose land is this?

Is that their rain?

Do the beasts of the wilderness belong to them?

ARE THEY GOD!?....

...I didn't think so.

You see, God gave me the right to live and Man have taken it from my daughter and I. Then again; the master will not starve a good slave. And so what now? Imprisonment? Refusal of our basic needs? (quiet genocide) Will they murder us because we are not required to be their economic slave? I am not bound to them or this corporation because I AM A FREE MAN of the united States of America.

Mr. President;  I among many voted for you because we believe you are the one whom can bring the sense of freedom back to America, so seeing the position that my daughter and I have to endure what will be done for the little people? What will you do about those self-proclaimed masters over us the people?

I hear ya brother, Im only part abenaki so fellow natives look down on me

its the damm system it is designed to remove rights and to control all of us

my family had land stolen from us just because we are natives

look what they have done and are doing to folks that live off their lands, they're being arrested, fined etc for basic rights

our govt no longer controls corporations, corporations now control the govt and if they arent getting your $$ then you are the problem

I'm Native as well, and find it ridiculous how the government is still acting; and people are UNAWARE. Many of my non-Native friends are always shocked when I tell them about the struggles that we still have, the fact that the government still treats us as less, won't let us practice our hunting rights, lets others get away with the murder of our people. 

I hope that things change for you and your daughter, I feel for your struggle. 

It was the year after Katrina and I had met the medicine man (Sid) southeast South Dakota res. Online and he said some things that made sense, so he invited me there and I went...

that was the first time I had experienced uipi...and seen the other side...the bright blue light...

it is amazing how similar the native American belief is to the Christian one, the only difference is they are still in allegory land and haven't crossed over to the truth outside of symbols...and quit worshipping the moon for starters...

The good news is we all have the puzzle in us, we are just missing a few pieces and when enough of usq figure this out, you will all be free men, just with freedom comes responsibility, so you might as well work on that while we are waiting for the millennium because that's what's next...

You know what the big secret is;. Psychology without a relationship with God is death... psychology with the Relationship is maturity and Christlike...

Seek first the kingdom...:)

Author of the topic Posted
11 hours ago, skala said:

I'm Native as well, and find it ridiculous how the government is still acting; and people are UNAWARE. Many of my non-Native friends are always shocked when I tell them about the struggles that we still have, the fact that the government still treats us as less, won't let us practice our hunting rights, lets others get away with the murder of our people. 

I hope that things change for you and your daughter, I feel for your struggle. 

I don't think of it as a struggle, more of a battle and my conviction in life proves the resolve of our enemies when the one who dares to show them the "yes I will" in every American. I worry that our life some day soon will only become a privilege that can be taken, misplaced power has always produced murder and in great numbers.