Looking for a group of friends in Northern Minnesota, that believe in the Constitution.

Believe in deporting Illegal Alien's

Believe that our second amendment is our right.

I'm a 2A Activist that goes to Saint Paul every year in January during Lobby day to represent my district.

Female.

Hey thank you, I checked out the location and it's 3 hours of back roads west of me. I'm closer to Wisconsin, maybe I need to check out Northwest Wisconsin.

I'm not giving up. I live close to Duluth.

😖Currently I'm looking for property in Wyoming.

If I can find something in my price range, I'm getting out of the new state of Samolia.

Roads don't have enough salt and everything is going straight to hell, cause Minnesota is spending too much money on fraudulent Samoli daycare centers instead of the Elder residents of Minnesota the way it used to be.

What I think is going to happen is something is going to happen down  the cities and City-it's will run for their lives and come North.

People, I hope that you're active and support the State's declining second amendment.

We're loosing right now and sure could use everyone's help and support.

Edited by ItsMyRight

I beg to differ, Minnesota can turn into California. Trash, needles and human feces everywhere. Yes, it can get much worse. Instead of being infested with Mexicans, Minnesota is infested with Black Islamic Refugees.

I remember when Minnesota used to be like the movie, "Grumpy old men", good folks helping each other and getting along. Nowadays, white folks can't even walk their dogs because some Black Islamic Refugees might get offended because it's against their religion.

It used to be proud Americans, striving to be a better kind of good, caring and sharing kind of good ole bunch of folks. Now instead of sharing Minnesota with the less fortunate, White's have no-go-zones. Places that instead of assimilation, the Black Islamic Refugees have tribes!

Don't anyone get me wrong, I have never been called anything but a proud American and never anything else.

BTW, yesterday District 11 where I live had a special election.

Where as a Democrat has always held the Minnesota Senate seat, last night for the first time in Minnesota history, it flipped Red!

Bottom line is that it pays to go out in 5* below and vote!

IMG_20190205_114928.jpg

I'm looking at possibly going to the Ozarks in Arkansas or Southern most Missouri, Northern Texas or a mountain area in Arizona.  Just a matter of when I retire or when the right opportunity and circumstances come along.   I've pretty much had enough of long winters in Indiana.  😎 

I've been to all those places.

The good folks in the South are wonderful people and great food. Especially The Great State of Texas, I love breakfast tacos and Christmas tomalli's.

My only issue with State's of the South, is the humidity.

Do yourself a good favor, mark sure you spend at least 30 days in the South in August. Better get a good taste of the crazy hot, sticky heat.

The Mountains of Arizona and New Mexico are beautiful, get some snow, but not 6-8 months on snow. Good choice, Arizona Mountains.

IMG_20190201_120312.jpg

5 minutes ago, ItsMyRight said:

I've been to all those places.

The good folks in the South are wonderful people and great food. Especially The Great State of Texas, I love breakfast tacos and Christmas tomalli's.

My only issue with State's of the South, is the humidity.

Do yourself a good favor, mark sure you spend at least 30 days in the South in August. Better get a good taste of the crazy hot, sticky heat.

The Mountains of Arizona and New Mexico are beautiful, get some snow, but not 6-8 months on snow. Good choice, Arizona Mountains.

IMG_20190201_120312.jpg

I spent 14 weeks straight at FT Benning Georgia (Follow me Infantry!),  but yah that is why I am more interested in the mountainous areas of the Ozarks and Arizona, less humidity.   😉

Have you ever heard of the American Redoubt movement?  Wyoming is part of that.

https://www.conservapedia.com/American_Redoubt

image.png.20360eb4c14cda5fd7aca859b65ca213.png

Well there is a similar kind of migration movement of conservative constitutionalist types to the Ozark mountains.  

https://www.arkhaven.org/ozark mountains safe refuge.htm

image.thumb.png.2169a5f85a59b8c1d9f559689f440360.png

I moved up here from Seguin, Texas, folks were great but I got heater way too many times.

I'd like to go to Flagg Staff AZ, if my Wyoming thing doesn't work out.

Anyone want to go in on some land?

IMG_20190206_144345.jpg

5 minutes ago, Let_Freedom_Ring said:

Have you ever heard of the American Redoubt movement?  Wyoming is part of that.

https://www.conservapedia.com/American_Redoubt

image.png.20360eb4c14cda5fd7aca859b65ca213.png

Well there is a similar kind of migration movement of conservative constitutionalist types to the Ozark mountains.  

https://www.arkhaven.org/ozark mountains safe refuge.htm

image.thumb.png.2169a5f85a59b8c1d9f559689f440360.png

Busted, now you know why my first choice is Wyoming! 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, ItsMyRight said:

Busted, now you know why my first choice is Wyoming! 😂😂😂

That's what I figured.  Wyoming does have a lot of beautiful land but still too much winter anymore for my taste.  That's why I'm leaning to the Ozarks, plus you have 4 states to choose from in that area as well, MO, AR, KS and OK.  Probably the most gun friendly between them will have a lot of sway in choice when the time comes.  😉

2 hours ago, ItsMyRight said:

I moved up here from Seguin, Texas, folks were great but I got heater way too many times.

I'd like to go to Flagg Staff AZ, if my Wyoming thing doesn't work out.

Anyone want to go in on some land?

IMG_20190206_144345.jpg

Flagg Staff is a great place but I was always more partial to the lake chain of the 260 from Show Low to Mcnaly

I was up in the Show Low area about 2-1/2 years ago on a business trip for my company at that time.  It's what got me interested in the mountain areas of AZ as a possible redoubt retirement area as well!  Very beautiful land and a large aquifer for well water supply in addition to any streams you might be able to live near.  😉

Just keep in mind, if you plan to be selfsustained, on top of the Mesa it's pretty hard to grow anything because of the soil.

Cattle can graze pretty well, but not much grass to offer.

I think it would be pretty cool to find a group of same minded folks to go in on about 500-1000 acres of land in a mutual agreed place. Just like ammo

land can be bought cheaper in bulk, otherwise pretty unaffordable.

Split it up into individual parcels, home's, barns, and you get the point while independently working together for a mutual goal and create our own neighborhood.

For instance, look what the Amish folks do.

Any comments on this idea?

Off topic: 

Even though we're good folks just looking for other good folks to share ideas about being self sufficient, everyone does realize that the FBI probably monitors these websites.

IMG_20190102_130239.jpg

3 minutes ago, ItsMyRight said:

Just keep in mind, if you plan to be selfsustained, on top of the Mesa it's pretty hard to grow anything because of the soil.

Cattle can graze pretty well, but not much grass to offer.

I think it would be pretty cool to find a group of same minded folks to go in on about 500-1000 acres of land in a mutual agreed place. Just like ammo

land can be bought cheaper in bulk, otherwise pretty unaffordable.

Split it up into individual parcels, home's, barns, and you get the point while independently working together for a mutual goal and create our own neighborhood.

For instance, look what the Amish folks do.

Any comments on this idea?

Off topic: 

Even though we're good folks just looking for other good folks to share ideas about being self sufficient, everyone does realize that the FBI probably monitors these websites.

IMG_20190102_130239.jpg

I've thought about the same possibility as well.  I'll start a thread on here for people interested in doing this later tonight.

Thank you, Let_Freedom_Ring.

That's very much appreciated.

In the meantime, I need to get outside and plow another 8" of snow.

I like snow, just not 6-8 months out of the year.

Visit with ya later Folk's.

IMG_20190130_212647.jpg