fixer

The Un-social Social Networks

Listen Up,

Facebook has already deleted all gun buy and sell groups and now patriot groups are dropping one by one.

Many people on facebook are running to MEWE because they think that is a safe alternative and THEY ARE WRONG!!!

When Facebook deleted our gun groups we started new ones in each state on mewe on DEC 3rd 2016 we were building the groups up for sometime when all of a sudden we went to MEWE and our account was banned and all our groups were deleted.

Here is our promo for the groups that are now gone.. https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/topic/39440-my-militia-mewe-presence/

On June 21st 2017 they deleted our groups and banned us with no warnings , no comments... nothing!

MEWE IS NOT A SAFE ALTERNATIVE TO FACEBOOK

On another channel... Google+ ... Google's Social Network is done for ... Google has announced that all content will be deleted starting April 2, 2019. and Google+ will be no more.

All of this, All of it! is just more reason why you should be conversing on My Militia. We are the only site that We control the Rules. We have no Sponsors and we are totally independent. 

Don't run from one social network to another over and over, come to https://www.mymilitia.com and do it right , there is nothing them other sites can do that we can't do better if we work together!

• Like 5
  • Mad 2
  • Thanks 1

People don't want to spend time chit-chatting and would prefer to get their information as quickly as possible.

This is why we organize this site to put whats important to you up front and things that you may not care as much about is a little deeper... so don't let your first impression of the site be your only impression , if you click around you will see we have been working for years to bring this resource to you

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I boycott Facebook. My employer looks at Facebook. I have an account but I only about once per year.

• Like 3

Facebook is crooked & Corrupt.

Government owns Facecrook

Get off that dialogue.

Delete you information 

Close your account.

Warrior King.

• Like 5

Again, a new anti-gun law has been proposed in the Illinois State Legislature.  This law would REQUIRE firearm owners to reveal to the State Police their social media connections ... ALL OF THEM ... as part of getting the Firearm Owner's Identification Card (FOID).  What it doesn't say, in the body of the proposed law, is whether you can be denied a FOID if you don't have social media.  And note that if you don't have a FOID in Illinois, you have committed a felony for each gun that you own.

Edited by Headhunter
  • Mad 2

Yeah, I was on facebook for about one week before I came to my senses. Zuckerberg is the enemy as far as I am concern and will never glean any information from me to be sold,etc. and I don't need 300 fake friends nor do I give a Flip what thay think about me and what I do. SHEEP.......BAAAAAHHHHH!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

It is a scam. Zuckerburg was the chosen to run the criminal evil empire. I think Zuckburg is Soros gandson

They collect information on you and use it against you later/They twist information though!

Tried to put me in Federal Prison in 2013.

Facecrook used a old friend

that I went to high school with, was a very good friend in high school. Another friend got set-up by facecrook talking to an under aged girl. Charged him, he had to get Attorney

10,000 dollars to get it dropped to a misdemeanor.

Stay off Facecrook.

It's Trouble. "warning"

😶 JesusChrist is the Son of the Living God.😉

• 'Merica 2