Time to find true Constitutional sheriffs, have them put together indictments and deputize the Militia to carry out the laws of the Union. Stay tuned, an example is in the works that will blow America’s minds😁

On 2/5/2019 at 8:09 AM, VTConcernedCitizen said:

so far all I have seen is we are sitting here complaining while allowing our rights to be stripped

While I agree with your thoughts, I also understand that IF we (American loyalist) ever took these matters into our own hands, we would only get ONE SHOT AT IT. 

There would be a backlash like we can not imagine, it would throw the nation into chaos and our enemies would take the opportunity to swoop in and either destroy us or take over what was left. 

I feel like we are watching the chipping away of our rights until maybe we have none left however, I do believe there is a battle being fought as we go about our business, one we can’t see and aren’t privy too but which will have far reaching ramifications not only on our lives as Americans but world wide. 

Hold on, I think the next 90 days will show us a great many things!  Just because the main stream media isn’t reporting it, does not mean nothing is happening! 

3FD50B8E-002E-4EE6-B1F3-E6DEED0A7F5C.thumb.jpeg.1884dc71701192712a1b1c5b2d970b23.jpeg

Trust The Plan! 

On 2/18/2019 at 4:05 PM, ImTexan said:

While I agree with your thoughts, I also understand that IF we (American loyalist) ever took these matters into our own hands, we would only get ONE SHOT AT IT. 

There would be a backlash like we can not imagine, it would throw the nation into chaos and our enemies would take the opportunity to swoop in and either destroy us or take over what was left. 

I feel like we are watching the chipping away of our rights until maybe we have none left however, I do believe there is a battle being fought as we go about our business, one we can’t see and aren’t privy too but which will have far reaching ramifications not only on our lives as Americans but world wide. 

Hold on, I think the next 90 days will show us a great many things!  Just because the main stream media isn’t reporting it, does not mean nothing is happening! 

3FD50B8E-002E-4EE6-B1F3-E6DEED0A7F5C.thumb.jpeg.1884dc71701192712a1b1c5b2d970b23.jpeg

Trust The Plan! 

I havent watched your video you posted here yet

Im not talking about taking up arms

Im talking about calling and writing our elected officials

have we or are we even being proactive

If I misread your words, I apologize. 

Yes we are active in that way, probably more than the average person. 

Here is judt the latest test you can get involved with! 👍 We need these to stand with Trump on his declaring a National Emergency 

🚨🚨 Call 202-224-3121 & ask the operator to connect you to the Sen. you are calling. 🚨🚨
Sen. Susan Collins (Maine)
Sen. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
Sen. Thom Tillis (N.C.)
Sen. Lamar Alexander (Tenn.)
Sen. Cory Gardner (Colo.)
Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.)
Sen. Mitt Romney (Utah) 
Sen. Mike Lee (Utah) 
Sen. Jerry Moran (Kan.)
Sen. Rand Paul (Ky.) 

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/430683-the-10-gop-senators-who-may-break-with-trump-on-emergency

The 4 freshmen Congress - stooges   have  declared  war on our duly elected President. They  should be dealt with  swiftly and  harshly;  the Somalian  had no answers  as to how to fix her third world shit hole, yet she has a Gazillion  BAD ideas  for my Country!!!!  She and her  side kick Occasional Cortex Ocasio from the Late Great State of NYseem to embrace a system that  ultimately  got 200  million  citizens worldwide DEAD!!  FAST TRACK these 4  schmucks to an awaiting  ship for transport!!!!  

THE  21  now FIRED  FBI/DOJ  traitors  are still out breathing  the air, this boils my  blood!!!  They  need to be dealt with  "  another way "  ......can anyone guess what I'm thinking???

This guy I really been enjoying his videos. 

Country is over and we allowed it to happen by propping up the two party system for a hundred years.