This may seem to some useless but I would like to start a thread to take prayer requests. I find the most powerful thing in a man's life is the power of prayer and the support of your fellow brothers.

Do you or someone you know need prayer? I would like to pray for you.

24 minutes ago, KillBird said:

This may seem to some useless but I would like to start a thread to take prayer requests. I find the most powerful thing in a man's life is the power of prayer and the support of your fellow brothers.

Do you or someone you know need prayer? I would like to pray for you.

I think it is an amazing idea. Never thought about it and I agree it is a needed board. I don’t have the final say but I VOTE YES if you need it.

✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️

27 minutes ago, Scandinavia said:

I don't mean to be intrusive, but can I get specifics so I can better pray for his daughter?

Your Best

Scandinavia

ImTexan is the feminine variety patriot.  PM her to see if she doesn't mind giving you the particulars.  Thanks!

Good one Killbird!

about my daughter, she has been in the hospital a week yesterday and looks like they will keep her 2 more weeks. 

She is 34 week preg as of yesterdsy and she has been leaking amniotic fluid off and on all week. The doctors want to induce labor but she is refusing because she knows the longer he stays in the womb the better his chances are. 

I have been driving to Houston (abt an hour from me) to take care of my grand daughters (5 & 6). Going back tomorrow. 

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I know that is is nothing in comparison to what is going on with you, but could ya'll please pray for my aunt. She has really bad cromes right now and she is dying. Here chemo and infusions are not working and she is in a LOT of pain. I am also moving and I am hoping to be near some patriot's like you guy's. Thank you for your time.

Your Best,

Scandinavia

Everyone please pray that the people leading the McMuffin attack (that is what I am calling it now) See the light and truth and pray to make them stop and maybe even change their views.

To all who prayed for my daughter. The baby came several weeks early but it appears all is ok

He born at 7:48am Texas Time and weighed 5lbs-12oz.

They named him Ali Elijah . He will stay 5-7 days in the neonatal IC unit and then come home. Looks like everything is good and he is OK. 

Thank you!🙏🙏🙏🙏

I am a product of the power of Prayer. I was diagnosed last March with Cancer. Since then I have received 1,000's of prayers and continue to receive them today. I am now Cancer Free, so I have been offering my Help and Prayers to those who are suffering. It is the very least I can offer of myself, as a child of God. There is no greater feeling than the warmth that grabs your shoulders and envelopes your heart when someone says a prayer for you as you struggle to survive. God Bless

1 hour ago, ImTexan said:

To all who prayed for my daughter. The baby came several weeks early but it appears all is ok

He born at 7:48am Texas Time and weighed 5lbs-12oz.

They named him Ali Elijah . He will stay 5-7 days in the neonatal IC unit and then come home. Looks like everything is good and he is OK. 

Thank you!🙏🙏🙏🙏

PRAISE GOD IN HEAVEN!

2 hours ago, Let_Freedom_Ring said:

Prayers out to Scandinavia's Aunt.  🙏

Yes absolutely!  ✝️✝️✝️🙏🙏🙏