Cen

A Voice Of One Calling In The Wilderness

A voice of One calling in the wilderness...

Prepare the way for the Lord...

I would be very impressed if someone understands this in all it's heights...and can finish the statement...

You have no idea what power you could hold...

Nice to meet everyone and I mean everyone...

His,

cen

Author of the topic Posted

I am assuming that most of you believe you are awake and out of the matrix...but are you really...

you may need to clean house to really see the enemy....

get through demonbusters.com without getting pissed or locking up and then you will be clean and really awake..(when you lock up, breathe out until it is gone). Seriously...

you saw the demons last night during sotu, time to get serious and the more the merrier...

get er done and then United we will truly be....

On 2/3/2019 at 2:01 PM, Cen said:

A voice of One calling in the wilderness...

Prepare the way for the Lord...

I would be very impressed if someone understands this in all it's heights...and can finish the statement...

You have no idea what power you could hold...

Nice to meet everyone and I mean everyone...

His,

cen

make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Author of the topic Posted

We have contact...

Sooooo, this statement, evidently doesn't involve a shovel, hammer, dozer or a prybar...

So, what is God trying to expose here...

1 hour ago, Cen said:

We have contact...

Sooooo, this statement, evidently doesn't involve a shovel, hammer, dozer or a prybar...

Welcome,  It would probably be more productive and get you more views starting a fresh topic in this section to discuss this, so I split it off into one.  The pinned thread is just about the creation of this section of the forum.  ?

2 hours ago, Cen said:

We have contact...

I had thought it was just a prophecy of John the Baptist announcing the Messiah's arrival but this morning I was able to see more in it, as I mused the fire burned:

(make straight in the desert a highway for our God.) A highway was meant for the direct road form kingdom to kingdom for business and sending messages

( (Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low): Valleys are associated with the lowly and meek and the subjects to the king and they were exalted by the name of Christ Jesus and His Holy Spirit. Mountains and hills are the kingdoms and rulers that are brought low in defeat or submission.

(and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:) This was the reason the Messiah came in the first place; to correct the the sin nature of man and making our rough hearts navigable for the king come within.

(And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.) The Holy Spirit and our testimony is His truth revealed in the world.