LetFreedomRing

American Redoubts, Looking For Land & Homesteads With Other Like Minded People

Just a note to folks looking at homes and property in the Ozark region... property and homes are selling fast down here.  That also means prices are going to start rising.   

Also bear in mind that there is a nuclear plant in this region.  Doesn't bother me... but, could potentially be a problem for some.  

Author of the topic Posted
17 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

Just a note to folks looking at homes and property in the Ozark region... property and homes are selling fast down here.  That also means prices are going to start rising.   

Also bear in mind that there is a nuclear plant in this region.  Doesn't bother me... but, could potentially be a problem for some.  

I plan on being a minimum of 35 miles South, South East or South West of the James River facility.  Not a problem in my eyes, the prevailing winds would take any contamination away and well out of effective blast range.  Thanks for the information though!

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

I can offer 283 acres for $200,000.  Down side:  it’s not all arable, it’s hilly, but the thing people seem to hate is snow.  It’s winter 8 months a year and can snow 4 ft overnight.  It’s pretty much not near anything—at all

Amboy, NY.  There’s a huge dairy barn, water and electricity  

Solus animarum prima lex 

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

lfr.jpg

lfr.jpg

On 3/15/2020 at 5:42 PM, Tom said:

I am looking to relocate to Tennessee mountains in the near future if anyone knows of available property. Prefer eastern part.

You might want to get in touch with @ Rev.E.  

lfr.jpg

10 hours ago, LetFreedomRing said:

Update, I'm currently in the process of trying to buy a 10 acre plot in Indiana about 20 minutes from where I currently live to build a new home on.  It has about 2.5 acres of woods with more woods continuing on two sides of what would be my patch of woods, and about 7.5 acres of tillable land.  It is across a county blacktop road from a large creek (small river in other parts of the country).  The creek bank on the other side of the road is public land so my family can access the creek across the road whenever we would want to.  It is in Eastern Tippecanoe county and there may be similar lots going on the market on either side of mine in the near future.  If any member in Indiana is interested in this area for a building site, send me a PM on here.  I am still interested in possibly moving farther South when I retire but that may be 6 or 7 years off yet, I feel a need to get something a little more rural with self sufficiency potential now.

We have 22 acres on a mountain. We are building a small self sustainable community of Patriots for when the SHTF. We have a few cabins built currently.  Our cabins are built mainly out pallets for structure then covered with plywood and insulation.

Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

On 3/15/2020 at 5:42 PM, Tom said:

I am looking to relocate to Tennessee mountains in the near future if anyone knows of available property. Prefer eastern part.

Good Morning. We have a very closer friend who is a Realtor. She got us a killer set up.

Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

Guest CatRacer
Posted (edited)

My wife and I are presently located in SW Washington just across the bridge from Portland Or. We're looking to relocate to the Bitterroot valley Montana with a specific eye on Hamilton. 

We are deeply committed to our faith in Jesus Christ and looking to plant a church in the area. 

I am a self employed mechanic and own a small shop here in Washington.  I'm looking to pursue the same thing there. 

We would very much like to find 40+ acres to rent or share with other like minded people. 

There are many close friends of our here in Wa that are likely to follow us if we go. 

Things are getting more communistic by the day here and it wont be long before patriotic Christians are no longer safe. 

It's likely we will make the move in the coming months before fall and simply rent a small house in town. If there were other opportunities for us that would be wonderful. 

Thank you!

Edited by CatRacer

Are you still interested in the southern Missouri area?? . I would like to get together with like minded people that REALLY have each other's back as neighbors and purchase land with housing on it or ready for a house and the like. 

4 hours ago, Alamo said:

Are you still interested in the southern Missouri area?? . I would like to get together with like minded people that REALLY have each other's back as neighbors and purchase land with housing on it or ready for a house and the like. 

Southern MO in the Ozarks is one of the strongest possibilities for me.  I probably won't be ready for serious thought on it for another 3 years yet.  Waiting on my youngest to finish high school here first.  I'll probably start to seriously look for employment in areas I am interested in relocating to about 6 months before they graduate.

lfr.jpg

Presenting, The Appalachian Redoubt!

https://radiofreeredoubt.com/appalachian-redoubt/

image.png

https://appalachianredoubt.weebly.com/

image.png

lfr.jpg

Praying you all find the place your 

On 7/3/2020 at 11:55 PM, Kerouac Rivero said:

Well i am in the northern GA area.  I hope to be moving real soon. I started my small garden and about to start breeding rabbits. I'm really glad i found this forum. I swear i thought i was the only one. If anybody is in GA reply to me so we can chit chat 'n what not soon! Also the ozark sounds cool since. I hope to be talking to y'all soon.

Hey man give me a holler. 

Kerouac, No man you are not alone by any measure. We are out there and love this country and will stand up for it against enemies, domestic or otherwise. I am still trying to figure out how to talk to people on the boards on the down low , without putting things not meant for general consumption splashed all over the net.

Thank you for this thread. I'm researching better locations though I'm not able to move out of NJ for another 3 years, so this is very helpful.

I have my eye on Flagstaff for the high ground, and because of a vacation where I fell in love with the area. Accessible caves, water and arable land are factors as well. At least networking with other local patriots and prepper even it's not a village would be ideal, actually. I didn't realise there were so many with the same idea.
I follow Suspicious0bservers, I'm aware of the earth changes and solar forcing issues. Tbh, I don't have a lot of hope of surviving an extinction event, but I have a son, and he comes first, so I can't not try.

On 7/24/2020 at 6:33 AM, Alamo said:

Hey man, what part of Missouri do you live at?

Upper Michigan is a good area for those looking in my area. Only downside heavy snow on winter.  But cheap land. As low as 1,000$ an acre if you really look hard.

civiliandefenseforce.org

Some one must lead, when others will only follow! 🇺🇸 

On 2/8/2019 at 8:15 AM, LetFreedomRing said:

I'm about 5 years away from seriously looking, probably be ready closer to 2024 plus or minus a year, but I'm interested in the Ozarks Plateau area covered by parts of MO, AR, OK and KS.  I'm also interested in mountainous areas of AZ that have good aquifer supply and rivers / year round creeks running by plus rural North East  areas of Texas.   I'll probably concentrate on the top 2 or 3 states that are strongest in 2A support at that time.  I'm basically wanting to border or have run through the property a small river or year round creek regardless of where it is located.

image.thumb.png.6c541dfb1fa049db20c520abf4040400.png

So my wife and I just moved to AZ ourselves.  We are about 1 hr East of Show Low, between St Johns and Springerville, on ~40 acres. Some of the areas you've indicated are not areas I would recommend mow that I've lived here a year. For example, both my wife and I are in our mid 60s and are definitely in the high risk category for the Chinese flu. But both of us refuse to wear masks. If we are In St. Johns, we see a mix of mask wearers and non mask wearers and everyone is friendly and okay with other people's personal choices. OTOH there are towns where  you also see a mix of bare faces and masks, but the mask wearers tend to be rude and give us non mask wearers a hard time. In those areas there are other issues as well, for example drivers are self centered and rude more often than not. And folks tend to give you that, oh you are such a deplorable, look. Like you, we were looking at many of the same areas when we first started looking. But we quickly7 found property prices varied hugely depending on location, and the areas we (and you) were looking at were generally more expensive (than where we ended up). We are at 6000 ft so our weather is pretty moderate (for AZ). It's not as cool as it would be higher in the mountains, but the cost per acre is a lot less. As an example, we looked in the Alpine area and the most we could have afforded was a bare undeveloped 1/4 to 1/2 acre parcel. Where we are now, for a bit less money, we got over 38 acres, on a river that runs all year (the Little Colorado), with our own 15 acre valley, with a 1300 sq ft house, a well with plenty of potable water, a 3000 gal cistern and water plumbed into the house, and the place was fully fenced. Oh and AZ is very 2A firendly. You can carry here concealed or open almost anywhere and no permits needed. I could go on but perhaps it would be best to contact me privately. You can PM me via this website or you can email me at [email protected]

october jakes birthday 2016 151.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

Edited by MarcS

On 2/1/2020 at 10:39 AM, Randi Altman said:

Missouri/Arkansas floods. The south has hurricanes, the middle has tornadoes, the west has earthquakes.  But nobody will come to NY because it snows?

Well that and it is NY. Unless there were some major changes there, you couldn't pay me to live there (and I have a lot of family from NY).

4 minutes ago, MarcS said:

Yah I've been in the Show Low area and it's nice.  I haven't been in the other areas so thanks for the info!

lfr.jpg

2 hours ago, Alamo said:

Springfield

2 hours ago, Alamo said:

Would love to link up with good solid people that understand teamwork and commitment and brotherhood.

I live over three hours away from Springfield, but I'm almost positive there is a militia unit around there. If you go to the Missouri militia website you look and see for sure.