Recruiting! - III% Defense Militia

We are recruiting in all states, looking for active people to be a part of our organization. If you are looking for a group that actually gets out into your local communities and is trying to make a difference, this is the place for you. If we are not already set up in your state, we will take the time to shape a person to lead that state. Follow the directions in the pinned post on our recruiting page, answer any questions and get interviewed today! We are looking for people with leadership skills in several states to become state commanders.

We are an ACTIVE Militia so be prepared to work and do your part

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1937755026537060/

31944870_1617541491614883_947655048911912960_n.jpg.1175fd782b26118cd3645259b41ba744.jpg

• Like 1

-CSM Skunk

Executive Officer

III% Defense  Militia - AZ BN

Si vis pacem, para bellum

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/15/2019 at 10:04 PM, Richard Harvey said:

Do you have any sites which may be more secure than FascistBook?

BoneDoc

I am trying to find that out as well. I don't have (no longer have) a Facebook account at all. I didn't trust anything that got posted there.  I know of a lot of communications means that are a lot more secure than Facebook.. A few that come to mind is 'Private group on MeWe', our own server on Discord, and sms messaging via 'Signal'.. the last of which is encrypted end-to-end.  An inquisitive investigator might be able to see that Person A sent a message to Person B.. but he won't be able to see what was in that message.

Hopefully others, more knowledgeable than I, will jump in here and give us some additional info.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
On 1/1/2020 at 1:49 PM, minicowman said:

I am trying to find that out as well. I don't have (no longer have) a Facebook account at all. I didn't trust anything that got posted there.  I know of a lot of communications means that are a lot more secure than Facebook.. A few that come to mind is 'Private group on MeWe', our own server on Discord, and sms messaging via 'Signal'.. the last of which is encrypted end-to-end.  An inquisitive investigator might be able to see that Person A sent a message to Person B.. but he won't be able to see what was in that message.

Hopefully others, more knowledgeable than I, will jump in here and give us some additional info.

MeWe is a decent social media site. Free speech is allowed there

• Like 1
On 1/1/2020 at 1:49 PM, minicowman said:

At the time the following information came out, I was using Discord on a Windows machine.. Since that time I stopped using anything Window/Microsoft-related along with Discord. But this is still 'a concern'.  https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/discord-turned-into-an-info-stealing-backdoor-by-new-malware/ 

Edited by minicowman
45 minutes ago, Michael Tarver III said:

MeWe is a decent social media site. Free speech is allowed there

Yep. I've been on MeWe since early 2016.  I also dropped Facebook.. It is not social media.. it is a surveillance program. None for me, thanks ;)

• Like 2
Guest Trickshot

Same here, not intrested in Facebook. Nothing that socially good about it. I am interested,  unfortunately not Facebook.  This is the first I've heard of mewe,  I'll be looking into it. 

Keybase is also fairly good, but I wouldn't trust it 100% either.

I wear my tinfoil hat all the time.  Better safe than sorry.  😉

200.gif

• Like 2

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg