LetFreedomRing

Gun Layaway and Gun Financing

Gun Layaway and Gun Financing

Finance your dream gun today with Shoot Now Pay Later®

I recommend saving up and paying for it with the money you saved usually, but maybe a hot deal comes up when you don't have enough cash yet or maybe they are going to bring that assault rifle or magazine ban to a vote next week and you want to get something before it passes.  Not only does Grab A Gun have 90 day layaway but they also have a credit option, 90 days no finance charge then monthly payment after that with finance charges.  

image.thumb.png.b31a38fbce99265b950c93d86c27b3fb.png

https://grabagun.com/layaway

Author of the topic Posted
19 minutes ago, KillBird said:

It's too bad they don't take cash.?

They do, by electronic bank funds transfer.  But yah I know what you mean, tracking of purchase.  I don't worry about that, someone in the dark government is keeping track of all the Form 4473.  If you ever bought something that you did a form 4473 to get, you're already on their list of people to raid and search eventually.  9_9

10 hours ago, Let_Freedom_Ring said:

They do, by electronic bank funds transfer.  But yah I know what you mean, tracking of purchase.  I don't worry about that, someone in the dark government is keeping track of all the Form 4473.  If you ever bought something that you did a form 4473 to get, you're already on their list of people to raid and search eventually.  9_9

I could make that payment but the problem is that most things bought today, you are required to have a number for today's form of buying cards and such in witch I do not have.

Author of the topic Posted
43 minutes ago, KillBird said:

I could make that payment but the problem is that most things bought today, you are required to have a number for today's form of buying cards and such in witch I do not have.

Get one of those el cheapo pay as you go phones and just don't go/pay any extra.  Then you have a legitimate phone number to use. ?