Let_Freedom_Ring

“Why don’t we take everybody’s guns away?”

NADLER (D) SUGGESTS A DEM PRESIDENT CAN SEIZE GUNS AFTER TRUMP’S NATIONAL EMERGENCY PRECEDENT

“Why don’t we take everybody’s guns away?”

Or An Excellent Reason Not to Elect a Demoncratic President!

image.png.4b49870763cb31e6b50ffff1ad2b36b5.png

https://www.infowars.com/nadler-d-suggests-a-dem-president-can-seize-guns-after-trumps-national-emergency-precedent/

I'd be interested to know where this Nadler guy gets his information.  Unless I read it wrong, he mentioned '40,000 people killed each year', but he needs to be more specific about what killed them...knives, hatchets, criminals, illegal aliens, car wrecks, etc..  Guess that article shows how vague some of these professional politicians can be, but what astonishes me, is how some people take them seriously, despite the fact that these guys have'nt really said anything. 

It's fear mongering on their part to get moderates and conservatives to question the actions of the President.  They have reasons for not wanting the wall built - political and trafficking reasons.  They're not dumb enough to attempt a national grab, yet.  It's one thing to strip the rights of the people in blue cities and blue states, but, to enact a nationwide gun grab would put them in serious risk of life and limb.  Another generation or two... it might be a different story.  

We all know their end goal.  The fact that they are brazen enough to suggest a democrat president might attempt such a thing should be enough reason for any American to say no thanks to whatever it is that party offers these days.  But, the culture war continues and the Marxist indoctrination is still ongoing.  As much as I love our Military and Law Enforcement officers... I'm also cognizant of the fact that our newest graduates and recruits are being programmed from Pre-K through 12 with Anti-American values.  Time is on the side of the Progressives for the moment.