Obbop

'We will not comply' with long gun license bill as written

https://www.capitalgazette.com/news/general_assembly/ac-cn-wicomico-not-comply-20190226-story.html

"Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis has a message for Maryland lawmakers if they pass legislation regulating ownership of rifles and shotguns: His office will not comply.

“The way the bill is written, it is impossible to comply,” Lewis said Monday. “I can’t send (my deputies) on a suicide mission.”

The Maryland county sheriff made those comments shortly after testifying in opposition to House Bill 786. He made similar comments in the overflow room watching hearings on gun legislation in the morning. Lewis was in downtown Annapolis all day Monday testifying against several different gun bills.

If any of those bills required his deputies to take away guns for law-abiding citizens, Lewis said he wouldn’t do it.

Video and more text... follow the link

Author of the topic Posted

large.336dd69bf324ee7ad345fd4218da7d18.jpg.8dbe2f201f41e9055444d7184dce2ed4.jpg

There is an organization for sheriffs across the USA united to defy tyranny if it arises.  I forget the name but a Web search should reveal it. An effort here and there is not enough to defeat tyranny but every bit helps. 

And all the while far more USA residents (need to separate residents from citizens since citizens is a very broad term and even hard-core NWO Marxists can also be a "citizen") are more concerned as to which Hollywood celebrity received an Oscar than who gives a rip that the USA and all of Western civilization is being assaulted by foreign barbarian filth and traitors in our midst.

One of my personal pet peeves is the evergrowing wealth and power of monolithic corporations. In a way, the corporate entity is replacing the all-powerful church of the middle ages that worked in cahoots with royalty to enslave the masses of serfs and slaves.

I believe that the Founders would have written in restrictions upon corporations into the Constitution if they could have had even a hint of what the future held.