Jump to content
fixer

March 2019 Giveaway ENTER TO WIN! - Kershaw Skyline Flipper Liner Lock Knife

Recommended Posts

Want a chance to win an awesome knife?

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS.....

POST IN YOUR STATES ROLL CALL DURING THE MONTH OF MARCH!

Alabama - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14563-alabama-official-roll-call-lounge/

Alaska - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/13259-alaska-official-roll-call-lounge/

Arizona - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15323-arizona-official-roll-call-lounge/

Arkansas - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14572-arkansas-official-roll-call-lounge/

California - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15322-california-official-roll-call-lounge/

Colorado - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15306-colorado-official-roll-call-lounge/

Connecticut - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15288-connecticut-official-roll-call-lounge/

Delaware - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15291-delaware-official-roll-call-lounge/

Florida - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14565-florida-official-roll-call-lounge/

Georgia - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14566-georgia-official-roll-call-lounge/

Hawaii - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15320-hawaii-official-roll-call-lounge/

Idaho - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/13258-idaho-official-roll-call-lounge/

Illinois - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14557-illinois-official-roll-call-lounge/

Indiana - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14558-indiana-official-roll-call-lounge/

Iowa - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15307-iowa-official-roll-call-lounge/

Kansas - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15308-kansas-official-roll-call-lounge/

Kentucky - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14559-kentucky-official-roll-call-lounge/

Louisiana - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14573-louisiana-official-roll-call-lounge/

Maine - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15290-maine-official-roll-call-lounge/

Maryland - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15292-maryland-official-roll-call-lounge/

Massachusetts - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15293-massachusetts-official-roll-call-lounge/

Michigan - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14560-michigan-official-roll-call-lounge/

Minnesota - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15309-minnesota-official-roll-call-lounge/

Mississippi - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/46422-mississippi-official-roll-call-lounge/

Missouri - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15313-missouri-official-roll-call-lounge/

Montana - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/13249-montana-official-roll-call-lounge/

Nebraska - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15314-nebraska-official-roll-call-lounge/

Nevada - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15319-nevada-official-roll-call-lounge/

New Hampshire - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15295-new-hampshire-official-roll-call-lounge/

New Jersey - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15296-new-jersey-official-roll-call-lounge/

New Mexico - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14575-new-mexico-official-roll-call-lounge/

New York - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15297-new-york-official-roll-call-lounge/

North Carolina - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14567-north-carolina-official-roll-call-lounge/

North Dakota - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15315-north-dakota-official-roll-call-lounge/

Ohio - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14561-ohio-official-roll-call-lounge/

Oklahoma - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14576-oklahoma-official-roll-call-lounge/

Oregon - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/13144-oregon-official-roll-call-lounge/

Pennsylvania - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15301-pennsylvania-official-roll-call-lounge/

Rhode Island - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15302-rhode-island-official-roll-call-lounge/

South Carolina - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14568-south-carolina-official-roll-call-lounge/

South Dakota - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15316-south-dakota-official-roll-call-lounge/

Tennessee - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14570-tennessee-official-roll-call-lounge/

Texas - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14577-texas-official-roll-call-lounge/

Utah - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15318-utah-official-roll-call-lounge/

Vermont - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15304-vermont-official-roll-call-lounge/

Virginia - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14571-virginia-official-roll-call-lounge/

Washington - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/13260-washington-official-roll-call-lounge/

West Virginia - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15305-west-virginia-official-roll-call-lounge/

Wisconsin - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/14562-wisconsin-official-roll-call-lounge/

Wyoming - https://www.mymilitia.com/topic/15317-wyoming-official-roll-call-lounge/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON

MUST POST IN YOUR STATES ROLL CALL THREAD TO ENTER

ALL MARCH POSTS WILL QUALIFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PATHFINDER said:

Patriotic. Love my country.

So do I!  Remember though you have to post in your official state roll call lounge linked above this month to qualify for the drawing.  I have two of these Kershaw Skyline knives myself and love them.  I also have the Skyline XL which is basically the same style but a little larger.  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I answer to roll call to get the Kershaw knife?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hide said:

How do I answer to roll call to get the Kershaw knife?

i see you figured it out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Want a chance to win an awesome knife?

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS.....

POST IN YOUR STATES ROLL CALL DURING THE MONTH OF MARCH!

For A Chance To Win A Kershaw Skyline Stone Washed Liner Lock Knife!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheDuke said:

I’m in for this great Prize.

Great!  Make sure you make a post in your state roll call forum on here before the month of March is over.  That is the only way to be eligible for this drawing.  Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the last week to make a post in your state roll call thread to be eligible for the drawing to win this Kershaw Skyline liner lock folding knife!  It only takes one post during the month of March to be eligible for the drawing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Members have until March 31 2019 to make some kind of post in your state roll call thread, to qualify for the Kershaw Skyline stone washed liner lock knife drawing.  Only one post is needed.  Members that make a roll call post will get one chance in the drawing.

 

image.png.d08f681fb802e61374840cee7b7cc419.png

 

https://www.mymilitia.com/roll-call/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Reaper LFM said:

So.....who won?

As per the rules of Socialism... everyone won.  We are all entitled to an equal percentage of the knife.  That is, of course, after the forum owners themselves take 90% of the knife for the purposes of running the forum.  All members will equally share in the remaining 10% of the knife.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RevRifleman said:

As per the rules of Socialism... everyone won.  We are all entitled to an equal percentage of the knife.  That is, of course, after the forum owners themselves take 90% of the knife for the purposes of running the forum.  All members will equally share in the remaining 10% of the knife.   

This was great. I needed something like this today and it made me laugh so loud, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Who we are

We are a community of concerned patriots who are not overly confident in the current direction of our society, from the wild political climate to what can be summed up as a lack of morals or a complete void of integrity and pretty much a blatant disregard of respect..... Respect for our past, respect for our future and respect for each other. In order to protect our constitution and life as we know it, we decided to not be the silent majority anymore and pull our selves up by the bootstraps and make the world a better place. This website is to unite people like us, people who want to make a difference ... and do it the right way, Little did we know that in doing so we would create the number one militia community online. Here we are. Enjoy.

Disclaimer

We require all members to think before they post. We understand the issues raised on this site may lead to heated debate, but we still require all users to maintain a respectful environment. My Militia website bears no responsibility for the accuracy of anyone's comments and will bear no responsibility or legal liability for any discussion postings. We reserve the right to remove posts without notice, and the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the rules. All content is posted live with no moderation. If you see something that you think shouldn't be here please report it so we can handle it accordingly. Always respect the privacy of others if something is shared with you in a private fashion such as real names, emails or phone numbers. Please keep them private.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Your Privacy Is Important To Us Learn More: Privacy Policy