Jump to content
Rev.E.

Looking for some thoughts on this

Recommended Posts

Most will not follow the ranks until they have nothing left. It is at that point they will shift from ME, ME, ME to help me..... I have found most guys who associate with the III% are mainly Preppers. It is the ones who proudly stand as Militia Members who can truly call themselves the real III%. And only during the time of War will we see the True III% step forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Rev.E. said:

Most will not follow the ranks until they have nothing left. It is at that point they will shift from ME, ME, ME to help me..... I have found most guys who associate with the III% are mainly Preppers. It is the ones who proudly stand as Militia Members who can truly call themselves the real III%. And only during the time of War will we see the True III% step forward.

Usually it is too late for most by the time they have nothing left.  The NWO goal is to eventually get down to a world population of 500,000 with their elitist members being the ruling class, living in luxury with the best medical care while the rest are producing for and serving them.  Imagine what must be done to accomplish that goal.  How many people out there feel you and your family are going to be among the chosen allowed to live and in what capacity if so?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are already willing to weed out the Population by allowing the killing of the Unborn openly. Next will be those too old to care for themselves.  Then it will be diseased. Once they have gotten that under control, then they will come after those who will be willing to try and stop them. The III%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rev.E. said:

They are already willing to weed out the Population by allowing the killing of the Unborn openly. Next will be those too old to care for themselves.  Then it will be diseased. Once they have gotten that under control, then they will come after those who will be willing to try and stop them. The III%

Next will be government assisted and approved euthanasia of the elderly, physically helpless and mentally challenged.  Then it will become mandatory and these are just the beginnings because it won't get to their goal quick enough.  It will eventually require mass killings under the guise of wars to decimate the world population.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More folks need to open their eyes to what has been in the plans for many years now. Today's Democratic party are the real Tyrants they have been working towards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our Lord God reveals to us His plans and works to come, we have His Revelations that have been given to the true prophets, some of which have already manifested.  Eventually this beast and it's followers will be defeated but it is coming and it will wreak havoc on earth before the final battle and victory.  Only those that prepare ( Preppers if you will, both physical and spiritual ) and keep faith with the Lord will have an opportunity to glorify in the victory here on earth and in Heaven.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2nd Principle: A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong.

It has also been said, that a Republican form of government or a constitutional Republic only works because the people believe in the rule of law and voluntarily follow the rule of law, self-governed by the understanding that there are consequences for violating constitutionally instituted law, not just to the law itself, but to a higher power.
 

This the only way that any form of government can really work? If we do not voluntarily agree and consent to be governed by the rules of this constitutional Republic, there is no system of government anywhere on earth that could force millions of people to comply with it without the use of overt tyranny; this is a fact, not only today in 2019, but throughout all of human history.
 

It has also been said that resistance to tyranny is obedience to God because God created you to be free and to make your own choices via free will. So when they make a law that is outside of the Constitution i.e. our Republican form of government, it becomes a tyranny and must be resisted. To comply, and not to resist such tyranny, means that you give up your faith in a higher power, your belief in a constitutional Republic, and allow the state to become your Lord and Savior. This is not the inherent state of man or mankind, it is to be free as our creator intended. Again when God created you, you were given free will to make choices and decisions for yourself, so the choice is yours and yours alone – tyranny or liberty.

However let me ask you this if you do not understand our constitutional system, How do you know when it has been violated and has become tyranny?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SpartanOps said:

2nd Principle: A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong.

It has also been said, that a Republican form of government or a constitutional Republic only works because the people believe in the rule of law and voluntarily follow the rule of law, self-governed by the understanding that there are consequences for violating constitutionally instituted law, not just to the law itself, but to a higher power.
 

This the only way that any form of government can really work? If we do not voluntarily agree and consent to be governed by the rules of this constitutional Republic, there is no system of government anywhere on earth that could force millions of people to comply with it without the use of overt tyranny; this is a fact, not only today in 2019, but throughout all of human history.
 

It has also been said that resistance to tyranny is obedience to God because God created you to be free and to make your own choices via free will. So when they make a law that is outside of the Constitution i.e. our Republican form of government, it becomes a tyranny and must be resisted. To comply, and not to resist such tyranny, means that you give up your faith in a higher power, your belief in a constitutional Republic, and allow the state to become your Lord and Savior. This is not the inherent state of man or mankind, it is to be free as our creator intended. Again when God created you, you were given free will to make choices and decisions for yourself, so the choice is yours and yours alone – tyranny or liberty.

However let me ask you this if you do not understand our constitutional system, How do you know when it has been violated and has become tyranny?

This is why they are actively persecuting people of virtuous and moral faiths and their faiths in general, to tear down the rule of law under faith in God and rebuild it as their own corrupt kingdom on earth.  It is also why they are actively working to destroy traditional families and natural gender roles as well as nationalism.  It's the reason that your children are not yours but they belong to the state.  It's all necessary to advance their agenda ( 2030 ). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2019 at 9:40 AM, Rev.E. said:

Most will not follow the ranks until they have nothing left. It is at that point they will shift from ME, ME, ME to help me..... I have found most guys who associate with the III% are mainly Preppers. It is the ones who proudly stand as Militia Members who can truly call themselves the real III%. And only during the time of War will we see the True III% step forward.

Civil war is a big topic on many preppier forums. There is no skin in the game for the dems. They can enact all the gun grabbing wet dreams they can think of. There is never any blow-back other than words.  Talking and voting wont work any longer.

 

Confiscation will go state by state. Dem run states are first. Then the dems will move to disarm the rep states.

 

If the first state to resit has an organized militia to defend their rights they can be an example as to how things will develop in the US. Neighboring states need to form a 2A Militia as back-up to help and for protection in their states. It is one for all and all for one. And if no organized militia, the jackboots win. Without organization you are lost.

 

Now, in the rustbelt we have tons of Class 3 and these gun nuts are just itching to put them to a legit use. From talking with them...killing treasonous traitors is high on their list.

It will end up as it was in the old west. If the state puts a militia member in jail for nothing more that their 2A rights, then the militia goes to the jail and gives them 5 min to release. If no release then the militia releases hellfire on them...the jailers die...the militia dies or the prisoners die / are released...only 3 choices. 

 

Sad, but that is what it boils down to nowadays for keeping freedom in a filthy dem run America. 

 

Talk = turn in your guns

 

Voting = turn in your guns

 

Bullets = maybe

 

Are you ready for that? 

 

That is civil war if it is widespread. And that is your ONLY recourse to stopping treasonous traitors that want to confiscate your guns. If no one wants to joins such a militia and give their life, then there is your answer. Be ready to turn in your guns. 

 

If it spread all over America, pretty soon the police and jackboots start dying and you will see more crime on the streets. But...it still may be better than losing your freedom to the filthy dems. 

 

Personally I believe people nowadays are too civilized for civil war in the US. They are too busy working 2 jobs and side hustle 'just' trying to live and can't afford to fight anything more serious than the remote control of their TV.  We can see how it turned out with all the arm chair survivalists in CA, NY, NJ, CT, OR, CO, WA...no militia, no fighting. Just take it up the ass from the filthy dems...and the dems don't even use Vaseline. 

 

But if a dem sponsored civil war did take America into a frenzy...what better time for our enemies to attack us?  

Edited by slackercruster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just want to give my thoughts here for a minute. Revolutionary War vs Civil War. A revolutionary War is against the Tyrant Government and a Civil War is the rights of States and their People.

 

The first thing we must do is Revolt against any Tyrant that thinks they will Control "We the People". Once the Tyrant is removed and that is no longer a threat, then we must go to a State Level (Civil War), and rid ourselves of these Democratic Socialist who want to see the "New World Order" in our Country. This is how I see all of this going down if and when the SHTF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100% correct  - just for starters.  love your thinking. it's the only way. 

county by county they must be removed all of them - safeguards must be put in place.  

 

Every American and legal resident has to reaffirm their allegiance to the constitutional republic.  that's actually already in the oath or citizenship 

 

Absolutely no political parties’ clubs or organizations related to socialist ideology or concepts, to include no communism, socialism progressivism, liberalism or any Muslims who do not recognize the Constitution is superior and no sharia law. Defined by terms of 2019.  Or any organization, club or charter that seeks to undermine or overthrow our constitutional republic. Any participation in these clubs, organizations etc. will be deemed illegal. And subject to deportation and will have your citizenship stripped and removed from the county.

 

Must have real secure borders or all this is pointless A4S4 

 

All illegal aliens and non-legal residents will be immediately deported.

 

No more birthright citizenship, unless you are a citizen of this constitutional republic at the time of birth, to include those of legal status married to a citizen.

 

No more asylum request under any circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A merit-based immigration system will be implemented, strictly based on the concept of what you can do for this constitutional republic.

Life begins at inception and murder is illegal at all levels

The right to bear firearms of any type of maker model and any restrictions at any level is forbidden state or Federal - more on this  

No gun free zones 

A balanced budget will be passed and do every year, failures means, you ineligible to hold any future office.

Only American citizens can hold elected office at any level.

Violations of your oath of office is a felony

Any bills that are put forth don’t have a constitutional authorization are also considered know and void.

The military used for defense only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Who Viewed the Topic

    13 members have viewed this topic:

Who we are

We are a community of concerned patriots who are not overly confident in the current direction of our society, from the wild political climate to what can be summed up as a lack of morals or a complete void of integrity and pretty much a blatant disregard of respect..... Respect for our past, respect for our future and respect for each other. In order to protect our constitution and life as we know it, we decided to not be the silent majority anymore and pull our selves up by the bootstraps and make the world a better place. This website is to unite people like us, people who want to make a difference ... and do it the right way, Little did we know that in doing so we would create the number one militia community online. Here we are. Enjoy.

Disclaimer

We require all members to think before they post. We understand the issues raised on this site may lead to heated debate, but we still require all users to maintain a respectful environment. My Militia website bears no responsibility for the accuracy of anyone's comments and will bear no responsibility or legal liability for any discussion postings. We reserve the right to remove posts without notice, and the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the rules. All content is posted live with no moderation. If you see something that you think shouldn't be here please report it so we can handle it accordingly. Always respect the privacy of others if something is shared with you in a private fashion such as real names, emails or phone numbers. Please keep them private.

Militia Chat

Militia Chat

Please enter your display name

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Your Privacy Is Important To Us Learn More: Privacy Policy