Sign in to follow this  
Tactical-Life

FIRST LOOK: Italian Firearms Group Defiant Stock I

Italian Firearms Group (IFG) recently introduced its newest competition pistol, the Defiant Stock I. Moreover, IFG designed the pistol specifically for practical pistol shooting, including USPSA/IPSC Production Division and IDPA SSP and ESP Classes.

IFG Defiant Stock I Features

Derived from the popular CZ 75 platform, the Defiant Stock I maintains the CZ‘s internal slide rails. “The result of the internal slides is a reliable workhorse system that keep out dirt and debris better than external slides,” IFG said in a press release.

The Defiant Stock I uses a traditionally-rifled, cylindrical barrel that provides excellent accuracy with all types of ammunition. Also, the pistol’s frame features a full-length railed dust cover for a better balance. Additionally, the pistol is available in both small and large frame variants, according to IFG.

The pistol I features stippled walnut side panels for solid purchase, and extended beavertail, and a checkered frame and backstrap. Meanwhile, slide serrations aid in manual of arms. Additionally, the rear sight is drift adjustable, while the rear notch is large, delivering a solid sighting system, according to IFG.

The Defiant Stock I operates in single and double action. Finally, calibers include 9mm, .38 Super, .40 S&W, 10mm and .45 ACP.

For more information, visit italianfirearmsgroup.com/ftitalia.

IFG Defiant Stock I Specifications

• Frame: Steel
  • Slide: Steel with Black Finishing
  • Overall Barrel Length: 4.5 inches
  • Overall Length: 8.4 inches, Large Frame / 8.3 inches, Small Frame
  • Capacity: Small Frame, 9mm – 16; .40 S&W – 12
  • Large Frame, 9mm – 17; .40 S&W – 14; .38 Super – 17; 10mm Auto – 13; .45 ACP – 10
  • Overall Weight: 42 ounces
  • Sights: Front Fixed/Rear Adjustable
  • Action: Single/Double
  • Safety: Standard Frame Mounted
  • MSRP: $1,225

The post FIRST LOOK: Italian Firearms Group Defiant Stock I appeared first on Tactical Life Gun Magazine: Gun News and Gun Reviews.

View the full article