Scott Lance Smith

The Comedic Stylings of Scott Lance

Hope this brightens your day:

Wife: What is difference between complete and finish? Husband: When you met me, you were complete. When I met you, I was finished."

At work, one co-worker says to another, "Excuse me, may I disturb you shortly?" "Of course, what is it?" "Nothing, I just wanted to disturb you."

According to a recent Australian study, the life expectancy of a musician is much shorter than that of the average person. It was calculated that the life expectancy difference is about 20-25 years less for the musical ones.

20) Potato chip bags can be used as Faraday Cages, they block EMP/electronic (THEFT) signals. For cell phone & credit cards

21) When on “Patrol” or Escape/overrun rally point choose the MAIN Post Office. It is the building there is only one in a ALL municipalities.

22) Converting Modern Vehicles to EMP Safe...Using hot rod / racing parts most vehicles can be retroed back to pre-electronic all mechanical set ups. You need an early block tho. After about 1991 Chevrolet eliminated the boss on the block for a mechanical fuel pump. Older blocks are still out there as well as new, racing ($$$$) type blocks. You must remove the electric fuel pump from inside the tank and bypass it. Then a mechanical fuel pump, a carburetor and points type distributor / coil set up and your good to go.

Root Cellar - Feel Free To Copy & Share.

https:// theselfsufficientliving(DOT)com/diy-wind-turbine-designs-to-generate-off-grid-power/

https://gsmpao.weebly(DOT)com/WE are primarily a Prepper Organization, join us.

I very much enjoy reading your comments to my Posts.

Scott

Root Cellar-Old Refrigerator 1.jpg

Root Cellar-Old Refrigerator 2.jpg

Root Cellar-Old Refrigerator 3.jpg

Root Cellar-Old Refrigerator 4.jpg

Root Cellar-Old Refrigerator 5.jpg

Root Cellar-Old Refrigerator 6.jpg

A patient sobs to his doctor, “I feel like a pair of curtains!” Doctor replies, “Well pull yourself together man!”

A man opens his door and finds a snail on his front porch. He picks it up and throws it across the street. A year later the man opens his door and finds the same snail on his front porch. The snail looks up and says, "What the heck was that all about?!?!"

“Hero” is the October 1993 hit single released by Mariah Carey. Written by Carey and Walter Afanasieff, the song was featured on the Music Box album. The song would spend four weeks at the top of the Billboard charts. The song was originally intended for fellow female superstar Gloria Estefan.

20) Potato chip bags can be used as Faraday Cages, they block EMP/electronic (THEFT) signals. For cell phone & credit cards

21) When on “Patrol” or Escape/overrun rally point choose the MAIN Post Office. It is the building there is only one in a ALL municipalities.

22) Converting Modern Vehicles to EMP Safe...Using hot rod / racing parts most vehicles can be retroed back to pre-electronic all mechanical set ups. You need an early block tho. After about 1991 Chevrolet eliminated the boss on the block for a mechanical fuel pump. Older blocks are still out there as well as new, racing ($$$$) type blocks. You must remove the electric fuel pump from inside the tank and bypass it. Then a mechanical fuel pump, a carburetor and points type distributor / coil set up and your good to go.

Edible Plants - Feel Free To Copy & Share.

https:// theselfsufficientliving(DOT)com/diy-wind-turbine-designs-to-generate-off-grid-power/

Scott

Acorns 111618.jpg

Acorns 160118.jpg

Benifits Of Walnuts 101017.jpg

Fungi 100216.jpg

Harvesting corn sap to make organic corn syrup 040119.jpg

Plants-Edible 261017.jpg

Plants-Test 091516.jpg

"What happened to the wooden car with wooden wheels and wooden engine?" asked the curious boy. His mother took a deep breath and then replied, "It wooden go." 

After much convincing from her husband, Tammy finally agreed to call an old family friend to sing her happy birthday. It was only after she finished singing, that the voice at the other end of the line informed her that it was the wrong number. “Oh, I’m so sorry,” she said, embarrassed. “It’s okay,” the voice said, “you need all the practice you can get!”

Almost as important as the invention of ice cream is the invention of the ice cream cone. We give that credit to Italo Marchiony, who in 1896 created the first one. It wouldn’t be until 1903 that he patented his creation.

Firearms - Feel Free To Copy & Share.

Scott

36 Best Handguns On T Market 071217.jpg

Bowling Ball Mortor 112518.jpg

Gun Case 021819.jpg

Incapacition B 031719.jpg

Pack Rifle 300418.jpg

Shooting fundamentals 071217.jpg

I ordered a Thesaurus online and it just arrived. The pages are all BLANK!!! I have no words to express my outrage.

The mother loved the picture frame her five-year-old son bought her for Mother’s Day. She found a photograph of him and replaced the cat photo that came with it. The son then became upset. "Why are you putting a picture of me in there? I bought you the picture of the cat!"

Happy 55th Birthday to the Ford Mustang!!! It was 55 years ago today (April 17, 1964) that Henry Ford II debuted the now iconic sports car at the World’s Fair in Flushing Meadows, New York.

21) When on “Patrol” or Escape/overrun rally point choose the *MAIN* Post Office (After the main RIOTS end (90 days). Only one in ALL municipalities.

Community Housing - Feel Free To Copy & Share.

Scott

Bronze Age Roundhouse 121618.jpg

Log Camo House 230717.jpg

Shelter Long Term A 100216.png

Shelter Long Term B 100216.png

Shelter Long Term C 100216.png

Shelter Nice 100216.jpg

Sweat Lodge 033019.jpg

Viking House 100418.jpg

It had been snowing for hours when an announcement came over the University's intercom: "Will the students who are parked on University Drive please move their cars so that we may begin plowing." Twenty minutes later there was another announcement: "Will the twelve hundred students who went to move 26 cars please return to class."

What do you call security guards working outside Samsung shops? Guardians of the Galaxy.

On a beautiful sunny Saturday afternoon my buddy and I stood on the first tee of our Golf Club. He had just pulled out his driver when a young woman in a wedding dress came running up to him, crying. She slaps him in the face, turns, and runs away. My buddy turns to me and says calmly, "I don't know what her problem is. I distinctly told her only if it rained."

Two deer hunters hired a pilot to take them way back into the forest. After the hunt, the pilot returned and saw that they shot six deer.  "The plane won't carry six deer, you'll have to leave two of them," said the pilot, trying to be friendly.  Unwilling to leave their dead deer, the hunters said "We got six on the plane last year." The pilot gave in, and just five minutes after takeoff the plane crashed into the forest. Lucky to be alive, one of the hunters said, "Any idea where we are?"  The second hunter said, "Yeah, right about where our plane went down last year."

In order to escape the planet Earth’s gravitational pull, a space shuttle must reach travel speeds of 7 miles per second, or 25,000 miles per hour.

The world’s oldest roller coaster is located in Lakemont Park in Altoona, Pennsylvania. Leap-the-Dips gave its first ride in 1902. The 'mammoth' side friction roller coaster reaches heights of 41 feet and a 'whopping' speed of 10 mph (miles per hour).

21) When on “Patrol” or Escape/overrun rally point choose the *MAIN* Post Office (After the main RIOTS end (90 days). Only one in ALL municipalities.

Aquaponics - Feel Free To Copy & Share.

Scott

Aquaponics 021819.jpeg

Aquaponics 151217.jpg

Aquaponics B 100216.jpg

Best for Aquaponics 110918.jpg

I got my first full-time job, but I could have sworn I was making more money in college while working for my parents as their daughter.

Two girlfriends were talking to each other about relationships. "I put an ad in one of those singles websites looking for a boyfriend." "What kind of guy did you say you were looking for?" "I wanted an ambitious guy who likes to dig in to get the job done and is really down to earth. I think I found him." "So what does he do?" "He's a grave digger." 

In 2010, Japanese researchers came out with a smoke alarm specifically for the hearing impaired. When triggered, or activated, the alarm would release a wasabi scented mist (technically speaking the chemical compound allyl isothiocyanate) that would let people know there is smoke.

One Easter Sunday morning as the pastor was preaching a children's sermon, he reached into his bag of props and pulled out an egg. He pointed at the egg and asked the children, "What's in here?"  "I know, I know!" a little boy exclaimed, "Pantyhose!"

The golfer sliced a ball into a field of chickens, striking one of the hens and killing it instantly. He was understandably upset, and sought out the farmer. “I’m sorry,” he said, “my terrible tee-shot hit one of your hens and killed it. Can I replace the hen?” “I don’t know about that,” replied the farmer, mulling it over. “How many eggs a day do you lay?”

Pysanka is the Ukranian tradition in which you decorate a Slavic egg with traditional folk designs. The words ‘pysanka’ comes from the word pysaty, which means to write or scribe.

Pests - Feel Free To Copy & Share.

Scott

Orange Peels & Vinegar 022719.jpg

Pinesol - Flies 130717.jpg

Poison Ivy 091516.jpg

Tick Repellent Recipe 220518.jpg

Ticks A 041819.png

Ticks B 041819.png

Vicks Insect Repellant 091516.jpg

A wealthy investor walked into a bank and said to the bank manager, "I would like to speak with Mr. Reginald Jones, who I understand is a tried and trusted employee of yours." The banker said, "Yes, he certainly was trusted. And he will be tried as soon as we catch him."

A blackjack dealer and a player with a thirteen count in his hand were debating whether or not it was appropriate to tip the dealer. The player said: “When I get bad cards, it’s not the dealer’s fault. Similarly when I get good cards, the dealer isn’t responsible. So why should I tip him?” The dealer countered: “When you eat out, do you tip the waiter?”
“Er, yes.” “Well, he serves you food, and I’m serving you cards, so you should tip me.” “Fair enough,” said the player, “but the waiter gives me what I ask for. I’ll take an eight...”

What do you call the top (or tip) of umbrella? The part that extends above the umbrella canopy itself is called a ferrule.

In high school, two boys, two friends (one Spanish and one American), were talking about the grades they received in their classes.  American boy: "You got an F in Spanish! How could that happen? Spanish is what you speak at home and stuff." Spanish boy: "Probably the same way you got an F in English."

We took the kids to one of those restaurants where the walls are plastered with movie memorabilia. I went off to see the hostess about reserving a table. When I returned, I found my 10-year-old granddaughter staring at a poster of Superman standing in a phone booth. She looked puzzled. "She doesn't know who Superman is?" I asked my wife.
"Worse," my wife replied. "She doesn't know what a phone booth is."

Major League Baseball (MLB) Hall-of-Famer Hank Aaron is the career leader in RBI’s (runs batted in). Aaron, who played from 1954 to 1976, has 2,297. Second on the list is Babe Ruth with 2,214.

Internal - Feel Free To Copy & Share.

Scott

Chronic Pain 200518.jpg

Digestion Times A 111818.jpg

Digestion Times B 111818.jpg

Digestion Times C 111818.jpg

Digestion Times D 111818.jpg

Digestion Times E 111818.jpg

Frost Bite 091516.jpg

Heat Sickness 091516.jpg

Signs of Stroke 111618.jpg

Strokes 091516.jpg

I ordered a Thesaurus online and it just arrived. The pages are all BLANK!!! I have no words to express my outrage.

The mother loved the picture frame her five-year-old son bought her for Mother’s Day. She found a photograph of him and replaced the cat photo that came with it. The son then became upset. "Why are you putting a picture of me in there? I bought you the picture of the cat!"

Happy 55th Birthday to the Ford Mustang!!! It was 55 years ago today (April 17, 1964) that Henry Ford II debuted the now iconic sports car at the World’s Fair in Flushing Meadows, New York.

Community Housing - Feel Free To Copy & Share.

Scott

Golfer: "I'd move heaven and earth to be able to break 100 on this course." Caddy: "Try heaven. You've already moved most of the earth."

As I drove into a parking lot, I noticed that a pickup truck with a dog sitting behind the wheel was rolling toward a female pedestrian. She seemed oblivious, so I hit my horn to get her attention. She looked up just in time to jump out of the way of the truck's path, and the vehicle bumped harmlessly into the curb and stopped. I rushed to the woman's side to see if she was all right. "I'm fine," she assured me,"but I hate to think what could have happened to me if that dog hadn't honked."

Who is Hilmar Moore? He is the longest serving mayor of a United States city. He was the mayor of Richmond, Texas from September 22, 1949 until December 4, 2012, when he passed away at the age of 92.

Wounds - Feel Free To Copy & Share.

Scott

Army Anys - Natrual Sutures 112418.jpg

Closing a wound 220518.jpg

Extract a splinter 200518.jpg

Gunshot Wounds 241217.jpg

Heimlich Mameuver 042419.png

Hypothermia 031719.jpg

Rescue Drag 050818.jpg

Stich A Wound 190618.jpg

Stop Bleeding 091516.jpg

Treat a Sprained Ankle 121618.jpg

Three NFL fans of a losing team were drowning their sorrows at a sports bar after the team lost yet again. The first fan said, "I blame the coach. If he developed better plays, we'd be a great team." The second fan nodded and replied, "I blame the players. They just don't try hard enough." The third fan thought for a moment and then said, "I blame my mom and dad. If I'd been born in Boston, I'd be supporting a better team."

They decided that they wanted to reveal the gender of the baby at our family reunion of about 40 people. That night, after just finishing up a BBQ, my brother and his wife stand up and announce to the family that they are going to have a little baby girl. Everyone starts cheering, naturally and once the cheers die down a little I shout out, “Do you have a name for the baby yet?” My brother replies, “Yeah. Landa Noelle.” Everyone starts to “Ooohhh” and “Ahhhh” and proclaim how pretty of a name it is. Then after a moment I shout, “How the heck are you supposed to spell Landa with no L?”

If you’ve ever seen a Rolls-Royce or seen a picture of one, you know what ‘the spirit of ecstasy’ is. It is the ornament that can be found at front of all Rolls-Royces. It is a woman leaning forward while extending her arms behind her.

Written Communication - Feel Free To “Click on”- Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

Bumper Stickers 021919.jpg

Common Abbreviations 020819.jpg

Email Expressions 121818.jpg

Fake Numbers 030917.png

Punctuation 020618.jpg

VERY 020119.jpg

Why were all of the ladies at the surprise party staring at the pair of handsome chromosomes? Because they weren't wearing any genes!

A young man is reported to have approached the renowned composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (one of the great musical prodigies of all time), and asked, "Herr Mozart, I have the ambition to write symphonies and perhaps you can advise me how to get started." Mozart said, "The best advice I can give you is to wait until you are older and more experienced, and try your hand at less ambitious pieces to begin with." The young man looked astonished. "But, Herr Mozart, you yourself wrote symphonies when you were considerably younger than I." "Ah," said Mozart, "but I did so without asking advice."

Don Featherstone is the man responsible for the plastic pink flamingos that seem to end up in backyards and parks everywhere you look. Featherstone, who passed away in 2015, created these famous flamingos in 1957.

While growing up my father drove truck (Teamster) for “Michigan Fruit Canners” (MFC). Because of  media propaganda (advertising) I was under the impression the major international brands (Borden, Dole, Heinz, Listerine, etc) were the “best” (cost, nutrition). Has I grew older,  I began to notice these international brands trucks were loading at MFC. My father informed me ALL companies purchase & Barter/TRADE with each other. In most cases it does not matter what BRAND you purchase as long as the ingredients are the same (read label) you are purchasing the same product. Store brands Kroger, Publix, True Value, etc have the same effectiveness as Borden, Dole, Heinz, Listerine, etc at lower costs.

In the event of an EMP or Solar Flair; How much would single & double (trailers) homes (covered in Aluminum) would protect our electronics? Your modern vehicle is a faraday cage. The bodywork is metal and conductive (look how many grounds are connected through out). If you truly believe an EMP is emanate then simply ground your vehicle well. Several sets of generator grounding spikes and connect to several parts of the vehicle frame and body.

All Prepper & Militia Groups should interact (Leaders have meetings). When the SHTF it will be us against the masses of starving savage MILLIONS.

Nine Urban Survival Tools - Feel Free To “Click on”- Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

Auto Emerency Tool 050119.jpg

Demolition tool 010919.jpg

Entrenching tool 010919.jpg

Gas-water shutoff tool 010919.jpg

Lockpick kit 010819.jpg

Multibit screwdriver 010919.jpg

Power bank 010919.jpg

Rescue card 010919.jpg

Tread bracelet 010919.jpg

His girlfriend’s father was interviewing Young Charles. “So,” said the father, “you want to be my son-in-law, do you?" “No, not particularly,” said Charles tactlessly, “but if I want to marry your daughter I haven’t much choice, have I?”

College meals are generally unpopular with those who have to eat them, and sometimes with good reason. “What kind of pie do you call this?” asked one student indignantly.
“What’s it taste like?” asked the cook. “Glue!” “Then it’s apple pie... the plum pie tastes like soap.”

The “Code of Hammurabi” is a Babylonian code that dates back to 1754 BC. It is a collection of 282 rules that set the standards for commercial interactions. It also serves justice by setting fines and punishments.

While growing up my father drove truck (Teamster) for “Michigan Fruit Canners” (MFC). Because of  media propaganda (advertising) I was under the impression the major international brands (Borden, Dole, Heinz, Listerine, etc) were the “best” (cost, nutrition). Has I grew older,  I began to notice these international brands trucks were loading at MFC. My father informed me ALL companies purchase & Barter/TRADE with each other. In most cases it does not matter what BRAND you purchase as long as the ingredients are the same (read label) you are purchasing the same product. Store brands Kroger, Publix, True Value, etc have the same effectiveness as Borden, Dole, Heinz, Listerine, etc at lower costs.

In the event of an EMP or Solar Flair; How much would single & double (trailers) homes (covered in Aluminum) would protect our electronics? Your modern vehicle is a faraday cage. The bodywork is metal and conductive (look how many grounds are connected through out). If you truly believe an EMP is emanate then simply ground your vehicle well. Several sets of generator grounding spikes and connect to several parts of the vehicle frame and body.

All Prepper & Militia Groups should interact (Leaders have meetings). When the SHTF it will be us against the masses of starving savage MILLIONS.

Radios - Feel Free To “Click on”- Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

Band Plan 040419.jpg

Baofeng Ham Two Way Dual-Band Radio 093018.jpg

Baofeng UV5RA Ham Two Way Radio  093018.jpg

Foxhole Radio A 012719.jpg

Foxhole Radio B 050219.jpg

Foxhole Radio C 050219.jpg

Foxhole Radio D 050219.jpg

Ham Radio Cheat Sheet 231017.jpg

US Amatour Radio Bands 111918.jpg

VHF Radoo Channels 281017.jpg

Mom: Having trouble with your computer, son? Son: My PC says it can't see my printer.  Mom: I'm not surprised. Look how messy your room is.

I'm not the easiest guy in the world to get along with. So when our anniversary rolled around, I wanted my wife to know how much I appreciated her tolerating me for the past 20 years. I ordered flowers and told the florist to enclose a card that read, 'Thanks for putting up with me so long.'  When my wife got the delivery, she called me at work.
"Just where do you think you going?" she asked. "What do you mean?" I said. She read the card aloud as the florist had written it: "Thanks for putting up with me. So long."

Deja-Vu is the feeling of having been in a specific situation or setting before. Jamais-Vu is the reverse. It is the feeling of seeing or sensing something for the first time, despite knowing that it’s not the first time.

Wind Energy - Feel Free To “Click on”- Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

Car alternator alternative energy 140618.jpg

How wind turbines work 140618.jpg

Solar & wind generator 140618.jpg

Wind Turbine 100216.jpg

Windturbine A 160518.jpg

Windturbine B 160518.jpg

A farmer was milking his cow. He was just starting to get a good rhythm going when a bug flew into the barn and started circling his head. Suddenly, the bug flew into the cow's ear. The farmer didn't think much about it until the bug squirted out into his bucket. It went in one ear and out the udder. 

As a man serviced an alarm system at a jewelry store recently, the saleswoman let him know that the store was having a 20 percent off sale. "I bet your girlfriend would love it if you bought her something," she suggested. "I don't have a girlfriend," he answered. "No girlfriend? Why not?" "My wife won't let me. "

Roger Taylor is the well-known drummer of the band Queen. Back in 1970, he could have become the drummer for another now known band, Genesis. Thankfully he went with Queen. Phil Collins ended up becoming the drummer for Genesis.

Danerous Things - Feel Free To “Click on”- Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

Poison Ivy 091516.jpg

Poison Leaf Guide 140218.jpg

Snake Identication 112218.jpg

Snakes 032219.jpg

Snakes 121318.jpg

Kyle and Justin were about to eat with their babysitter when 6-year-old Kyle said, "You can't sit in Daddy's seat!" "Daddy's not home," the babysitter replied. "Since I'm responsible for you while he's gone, I can sit here. Today, I'm the boss." Justin, the 4 year old, quickly piped up, "If you're the boss, you sit over there in Mommy's chair!"

No English dictionary has been able to explain the difference between the two words COMPLETE AND FINISHED. Some people say there is no difference but there is. When you marry the right person, you are COMPLETE. When you marry the wrong person, you are FINISHED. And if you marry someone who spends too much money, then you are COMPLETELY FINISHED.

A guy spots a sign outside a house that reads, "Talking Dog for Sale." Intrigued, he walks in. "So what have you done with your life?" he asks the dog. "I've led a very full life," says the dog. "I lived in the Alps rescuing avalanche victims. Then I served my country in Iraq. And now I spend my days reading to the residents of a retirement home." The guy is flabbergasted. He asks the dog's owner, "Why on earth would you want to get rid of an incredible dog like that?" The owner says, "Because he's a liar! He never did any of that!"

What do the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Titanic have in common?  They both looked good until they hit the ice!

France wins the prize for the most visited country in the world. The country had 82.6 million visitors in 2017. No surprise either, Paris was the most visited city in the world.

Frank H. Rose, a schoolteacher by trade, is the man who invented the fly swatter. It was 1905 and he attached a piece of wire screening to a yardstick. He originally called it a “fly bat”.

Chicken - Feel Free To “Click on”- Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

Beginners Guide To Chickens 121018.jpg

Chicken 111918.jpg

Clipping Feathers 122618.jpg

Egg colors based on breed 122618.jpg

Hens 122618.jpeg

Plants-Food 091516.jpg

Top Ten Chicken Breeds 120718.jpg

As I handed my dad his 50th birthday card, he looked at me with tears in his eyes...  He then said, " You know, one would have been enough."

A man goes into a dentist's office. Man: "Excuse me, can you help me? I think I'm a moth."  Dentist: "You don't need a dentist. You need a psychiatrist." Man: "Yes, I know."
Dentist: "So, why did you come in here?" Man: "The light was on."

Jay J. Armes is a private investigator… with no hands. A childhood accident (he was 11 years old) mangled both his hands. In 1972, he was the PI hired by Marlon Brando to find his missing son. He was so popular during the 1970’s that the Ideal Toy Company released a Jay J. Armes action figure, complete with detachable prosthetics.

Improved  - Feel Free To “Click on”- Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

Battery Bank 122318.jpg

Battery Bank B 122318.jpg

Bike Generator 112318.jpg

D batteries paper clipped and taped together to charge a cellphone 100418.jpg

Electric & Heat 220917.jpg

An undertaker can be one of your best friends... He'll be the last one to let you down.

"Did you give the prisoner the third degree?" the police captain asked the detective. "Yeah, we browbeat him pretty good," nodded the other. "Asked him every question and made every threat we could think of."  "And did you get a confession?" asked the sergeant. "Not exactly," explained the officer. "All he'd say was, 'Yes dear' and he'd doze off."

Queen Elizabeth is a crafty lady. She has secret code signals that she sends to her staff whenever she is ready to leave a conversation and move on.

Government  - Feel Free To “Click on”- Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

Brain Washed 112416.jpg

Depopulate World 022219.jpg

Indoctrination 092918.jpg

Lenin 090918.jpg

Prohibation 091516.jpg

Social Break Down Stages 261017.jpg

Tax Churches 100516.jpg

The Difference Between Manager & Leaderships 022819.jpg

World Aircraft Carriers 071217.jpg

World Military Uniforms 100718.jpg

Why didn’t the frog sit on the toadstool? Because there wasn’t mushroom.

"If you had one dollar and you asked your father for another, how many dollars would you have?"  "One dollar."  "You don't know your arithmetic."  "You don't know my father!"

Husband: Tell me what you'd like for your birthday. Wife: Frankly, I'd like a divorce. Husband: Yikes! I wasn't planning on spending that much!

After ordering a milkshake, a man had to leave his seat in the restaurant to use the rest room. Since he didn't want anyone to take his shake, he took a paper napkin, wrote on it, "The world's strongest weight lifter," and left it under his glass.  When he returned from making his call, the glass was empty. Under it was a new napkin with a note that said "Thanks for the treat!" It was signed, "The world's fastest runner."

When he was a college student at the University of Pennsylvania, Elon Musk challenged himself to live off a $30 food budget for one month. He wanted to see if he had “what it took” to be an entrepreneur. He ate mostly hot dogs and oranges that month.

Now that’s a lot of socks! The production of socks in the Datang district of Zhuji, China is so significant that it’s earned the nickname of “Sock City”.

First Aid - Feel Free To “Click on”- Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

Combat Medic 042619.png

Make Soap 091516.jpg

Splints 042619.png

Stop Bleeding 061217.jpg

Water Schedule For Drinking 8 Glasses Daily 080618.jpg