Scott Lance Smith

The Comedic Stylings of Scott Lance

Hope this brightens your day:

Little Johnny walked into his classroom with a fried egg on his head. The teacher asked, "Why do you have a fried egg on your head?" Little Johnny responded, "Because a hard boiled egg rolls off."

One day Al was driving to the lake for a swim when he noticed a man on the side of the highway dressed all in red. “Who are you?” asked Al as he pulled up to the stranger. “I’m the Man in Red and I’m very hungry,” said the man. Reaching into his lunch sack, Al pulled out a sandwich, handed it to the man, then sped off down the road. A few miles later, Al spotted another man, this time dressed all in yellow. “What can I do for you?” asked Al. “I’m the Man in Yellow and I’m very thirsty.” Pulling out a can of soda, Al handed the Coke to the man , then resumed his journey. Anxious to get to the lake before sunset, Al put his foot to the pedal and roamed off down the road, only to spot yet another man, dressed all in blue, signaling for Al to stop. “Don’t tell me!” said Al impatiently. “You’re the Man in Blue, right?” ”That's right!” replied the man. ”Well, what do you want?” ”Driver’s license and registration, please.”

Death and taxes are inevitable... But at least death doesn't get worse every year!

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted."  Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing... "You can have mine!"

When is Ronald McDonald not Ronald McDonald? When he is Donald McDonald. In Japan, McDonald’s red haired clown is known as Donald McDonald. The Japanese do not have a clear ‘r’ sound in their language. To make pronunciation easier for everyone, the first name was changed.

Before it was known as Istanbul, the capital city of Turkey was called Constantinople.

Preppers should rely more on Knowledge than “Stuff/Products/Gadgets”. Things can be lost or stolen, knowledge cannot. If you read one chapter a night (20 minutes) (on wild edible/medical plants) you will be an expert in a year. Plus be able to feed your family when SHTF.

Prepper groups/settlements after EOTWAWKI /SHTF should maintain at least TWO camps. The main camp with all the major facilities are located, arsenal/ammo dump, bathing/shower, families, kitchen, live stock, medical, motor pool, warehouses, etc. The other small camp/s is basically ambush/defensive with bobby traps & fortifications. These ambush camps are for the purpose of providing a “safe haven” in the event a patrol is coming in “HOT”/ under attack. Getting to a Fort, will allow the main camp to avoid being attacked without warning. Other hidden camps for listening/observation will be necessary to provide early warning & staffed with two or three people. These should be at intervals of one to ten miles from the main camp. All the perversely discussed camps should also be rally points in the event the main camp is destroyed/overrun.

Electricity B - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

https:// theselfsufficientliving(DOT)com/diy-wind-turbine-designs-to-generate-off-grid-power/

https://gsmpao.weebly(DOT)com/WE are primarily a Prepper Organization, join us.

I very much enjoy reading your comments to my Posts.

Scott

Car alternator alternative energy 140618.jpg

Cost Of Solar Panels For House 130118.jpg

Electric & Heat 220917.jpg

Free Energy 140618.jpg

Homemade Windmills A 031219.jpg

Homemade Windmills B 031219.jpg

Homemade Windmills C 031219.jpg

What's the difference between a duck and George Washington? One has a bill on their face and the other has their face on a bill. 

A little boy thanked his grandfather for the set of drums he bought him for his birthday. “They’re the best present I’ve ever had,” he said. “They’ve already earned me $80.”
“Wow!”’ said the grandfather. “You must have learned to play them real good!” “Not really,” said the boy. “But Mom gives me $5 not to play them during the day, and Dad gives me $5 not to play them in the evening.”

Not too surprisingly, New York City is the city that has been destroyed the most times in the fictitious world of movies.

Preppers should rely more on Knowledge than “Stuff/Products/Gadgets”. Things can be lost or stolen, knowledge cannot. If you read one chapter a night (20 minutes) (on wild edible/medical plants) you will be an expert in a year. Plus be able to feed your family when SHTF.

Prepper groups/settlements after EOTWAWKI /SHTF should maintain at least TWO camps. The main camp with all the major facilities are located, arsenal/ammo dump, bathing/shower, families, kitchen, live stock, medical, motor pool, warehouses, etc. The other small camp/s is basically ambush/defensive with bobby traps & fortifications. These ambush camps are for the purpose of providing a “safe haven” in the event a patrol is coming in “HOT”/ under attack. Getting to a Fort, will allow the main camp to avoid being attacked without warning. Other hidden camps for listening/observation will be necessary to provide early warning & staffed with two or three people. These should be at intervals of one to ten miles from the main camp. All the perversely discussed camps should also be rally points in the event the main camp is destroyed/overrun.

Indivual Shelter E - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

https:// theselfsufficientliving(DOT)com/diy-wind-turbine-designs-to-generate-off-grid-power/

Scott

Hut B 080918.jpg

Survival Cabin C 113018.jpg

Teepee 100216.jpg

Tiny Home 091516.jpg

Tiny House Community 070719.jpg

Towers Excellent Homes 061919.jpg

What's the difference between a duck and George Washington? One has a bill on their face and the other has their face on a bill. 

A little boy thanked his grandfather for the set of drums he bought him for his birthday. “They’re the best present I’ve ever had,” he said. “They’ve already earned me $80.”
“Wow!”’ said the grandfather. “You must have learned to play them real good!” “Not really,” said the boy. “But Mom gives me $5 not to play them during the day, and Dad gives me $5 not to play them in the evening.”

Not too surprisingly, New York City is the city that has been destroyed the most times in the fictitious world of movies.

Scott

Scott

What do you call two monkeys who share an Amazon account?  Prime mates.

When a woman in my office became engaged, a colleague offered her some advice. "The first seven years are the hardest," she said. "How long have you been married?" I asked. "Seven years," she replied.

Two guys sitting in a football stadium waiting for the game to start. One turns to the other and says, “I hope the rain keeps up!” “Oh, why?”  “So it doesn’t come down!”

The conductor turned to the viola student and said, “You should have taken up the viola earlier." “Why?” asked the student. “Do you think the practice would have made me really good?” “No,” said the conductor. “But you might have given up by now.”

Shrek is the 2001 animated film by Dreamworks that features the voice of comedian Mike Myers (of Saturday Night Live and Austin Powers fame) as the green ogre with the Scottish accent. But before there was the Scottish accent, and before there was Mike Myers, Chris Farley was the original choice to voice the character. He had recorded more than 75% of his lines before his death in 1997.

One Dragonfly Can Eat Hundreds Of Mosquitos A Day. Keep These Plants In Your Yard To Attract Dragonflies.  It’s possible to help reduce mosquito populations around your house without using nasty chemicals. Did you know that dragonflies are the biggest predators of mosquitos and can eat hundreds of them a day? This makes them a great addition to your garden and the safest natural pest control. They keep mosquito population in check. Dragonflies eat mosquitoes, both at the larval stage and as adults. Having a few dragonflies in your backyard will ensure mosquitoes do not trouble you during a high mosquito season. 1, Install a pond... To attract dragonflies you would need to install a pond in your backyard as dragonflies spend around 95% of their life cycle under water. The pond should around fifteen feet in diameter and at least one or two feet deep. Add several rocks at the water’s edge to give the dragonflies a comfortable place to rest and relax in the hot sun. If you do not have the means to dig out a pond, you can also use a small kiddy pool. 2. Add Water Plants... Once you’ve created a pond, add water plants to it such as water lilies.  These plants will give  the dragonflies a place to lay their eggs. Since dragonflies spend most of their lives as nymphs under the water,  it’s crucial to plant their favorite pond plants such as Glyceria Maxima. (find the seeds here) This plant has perfect stems and leaves for them to climb on once they emerge out of the water. Addiyionally, Take Vitamin B1 To Repel Mosquitos. Did you know that Vitamin B1 is the only one that has been scientifically proven to repel mosquitos. Vitamin B1 helps repel mosquitos because it is able to mask the natural odors that mosquitos are attracted to. I recommend taking spirulina (here) daily as it provides the best source of Vitamin B1. All you need is one spoon a day to give you a recommended amount of 300mg. Find it here

Hiking B-7 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

Hiking Check List 100216.jpg

Hiking Trails 310118.jpg

Pack Rucksack Infantry 030919.jpg

Tarps 040119.jpg

Time by Hand & Sun 100216.jpg

Watch Compass 091516.jpg

Watch Compass B 111718.jpg

An infectious disease walks into a bar. The bartender says, “We don’t serve infectious diseases here.”  The infectious disease says, “Well, you’re not a very good host.”

A very angry woman stormed up to the receptionist's desk. "Someone stole my wig while I was having surgery yesterday," she complained. The doctor came out and tried to calm her down. "I assure you that no one on my staff would have done such a thing," he said. "Why do you think it was taken here?"  "After the operation, I noticed the wig I was wearing was cheap-looking and ugly." "I think," explained the surgeon gently, "that means your cataract operation was a success."

At 3.9 seconds, JamesOn Curry holds the distinction of having the shortest career in the history of the NBA (National Basketball Association. Curry was drafted by the Chicago Bulls during the summer of 2007 but never played a minute for them. It wasn’t till January 2010, as a member of the Los Angeles Clippers, that he took the court. He only played in one professional game and was only on the court for 3.9 seconds.

One Dragonfly Can Eat Hundreds Of Mosquitos A Day. Keep These Plants In Your Yard To Attract Dragonflies.  It’s possible to help reduce mosquito populations around your house without using nasty chemicals. Did you know that dragonflies are the biggest predators of mosquitos and can eat hundreds of them a day? This makes them a great addition to your garden and the safest natural pest control. They keep mosquito population in check. Dragonflies eat mosquitoes, both at the larval stage and as adults. Having a few dragonflies in your backyard will ensure mosquitoes do not trouble you during a high mosquito season. 1, Install a pond... To attract dragonflies you would need to install a pond in your backyard as dragonflies spend around 95% of their life cycle under water. The pond should around fifteen feet in diameter and at least one or two feet deep. Add several rocks at the water’s edge to give the dragonflies a comfortable place to rest and relax in the hot sun. If you do not have the means to dig out a pond, you can also use a small kiddy pool. 2. Add Water Plants... Once you’ve created a pond, add water plants to it such as water lilies.  These plants will give  the dragonflies a place to lay their eggs. Since dragonflies spend most of their lives as nymphs under the water,  it’s crucial to plant their favorite pond plants such as Glyceria Maxima. (find the seeds here) This plant has perfect stems and leaves for them to climb on once they emerge out of the water. Addiyionally, Take Vitamin B1 To Repel Mosquitos. Did you know that Vitamin B1 is the only one that has been scientifically proven to repel mosquitos. Vitamin B1 helps repel mosquitos because it is able to mask the natural odors that mosquitos are attracted to. I recommend taking spirulina (here) daily as it provides the best source of Vitamin B1. All you need is one spoon a day to give you a recommended amount of 300mg. Find it here

Animal Structures A - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

Bee hives shaded from sun A 062919.jpg

Bee hives shaded from sun B 062919.jpg

Chicken Coop A 121918.jpg

Chicken Coop E 121918.jpg

DIY Chicken Feeder 220518.jpg

DIY Chicken Feeder A 220518.jpg

Portable Chicken Coop 093016.jpg

At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other replied, "It makes sense, don't you think? After all I married the wrong man."

Two guys go into a pub. There is a swing band playing the old song "Yes, we have no bananas". Guy 1: I love this song! Guy 2: Yes. I think it's written by Mozart. Guy 1: Of course it's not. They didn't make swing music in Mozart's time. Guy 2: Yes they did! Guy 1: You're stupid! They didn't even have bananas back then. Guy 2: I know, that's the name of the song!

Bands changing their names is not uncommon in the world of music. So it should come as no surprise that U2 was not the original name of the band that features Bono, Edge, Adam Clayton, and Larry Mullen Jr. Originally in 1976, they were called Feedback. In 1978 they switched to The Hype. Soon after that they changed to U2 and they have not looked back since then.

Hiking A-7 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

Basic Navigation 101518.jpg

Compass 091618.jpg

Compass 112218.jpg

Compass A 091618.jpg

Correct Knife 100418.jpg

Direction 032219.jpg

Direction 100216.jpg

At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other replied, "It makes sense, don't you think? After all I married the wrong man."

Two guys go into a pub. There is a swing band playing the old song "Yes, we have no bananas". Guy 1: I love this song! Guy 2: Yes. I think it's written by Mozart. Guy 1: Of course it's not. They didn't make swing music in Mozart's time. Guy 2: Yes they did! Guy 1: You're stupid! They didn't even have bananas back then. Guy 2: I know, that's the name of the song!

Bands changing their names is not uncommon in the world of music. So it should come as no surprise that U2 was not the original name of the band that features Bono, Edge, Adam Clayton, and Larry Mullen Jr. Originally in 1976, they were called Feedback. In 1978 they switched to The Hype. Soon after that they changed to U2 and they have not looked back since then.

Scott

Scott

Basic Navigation 101518.jpg

Compass 091618.jpg

Compass 112218.jpg

Compass A 091618.jpg

Correct Knife 100418.jpg

Direction 032219.jpg

Direction 100216.jpg

What's the difference between a dog barking on the front porch and an angry spouse yelling on the back porch? The dog quits barking once back inside. 

When my three-year-old son opened the birthday gift from his grandmother, he discovered a water pistol. He squealed with delight and headed for the nearest sink. I was not so pleased. I turned to Mom and said, "I'm surprised at you. Don't you remember how we used to drive you crazy with water guns?" Mom smiled and then replied, "Oh I remember!"

Green Bay, Wisconsin is known as the toilet paper capital of the world. How exactly did Green Bay earn this title? The original forms of toilet paper were not always the smoothest nor the softest. It was the engineers at Northern Paper Mills (located in Green Bay) that created the first “splinter-free” and soft toilet paper, thus earning the city the title of “Toilet Paper Capital of the World”.

Plant Info E  - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

52 Types Of Wood 201217.jpg

Garlic 091516.jpg

Growing Calendar 022019.jpg

Pine Tree Uses 091516.jpg

Seeds Last 031219.jpg

Square Foot Planting Guide 100216.jpg

Tree Directery 171017.jpg

Wash Veggies 060219.jpg

I’ve decided I’ll never get down to my original weight and I’m okay with that... After all, 6 lbs 3 oz is just not realistic.

A lady was taking her first golf lesson. She asked the instructor, "Is the word spelled p-u-t or p-u-t-t?" "P-u-t-t is correct," he replied. "P-u-t means to place something where you want it. P-u-t-t means, merely a vain attempt to do the same thing."

Cop: You know how fast you were going? Guy: Sorry officer, I was just trying to catch up with traffic. Cop: What traffic? The road is empty. Guy: Yea, that's how far behind I am.

Did you hear about the big power outage last week that hit New York City’s Theater District ?  It was a real show stopper!

Around late 2016/early 2017, something new started popping up in Tokyo, Japan… Owl Cafes! Just as the the name implies, these are cafes where you can go to enjoy some coffee while in the company of owls. You are allowed to interact with the owls and are even encouraged to pet them.

There is a restaurant in Staten Island, New York that hires grandmothers to cook their meals. Welcome to Enoteca Maria! Owner Jody Scaravella hires “nonnas” from different countries and backgrounds. Each night there is something different on the menu. Every day a different nonna will be in charge of running the show and featuring a dish or two from her native cuisine.

Medicial Plants B-7 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

Garlic Salt 072319.jpg

Healing Herbs & Spices 210218.jpg

Juice Cure 091516.jpg

Kudzu 091516.jpg

Natural Cure II 091516.jpg

Natures 11 Most Powerfull Antibiotics 310518.jpg

Watercress 091516.png

"I thought I told you to keep an eye on your cousin," the mother said. "Where is he?" "Well," her son replied thoughtfully, "if he knows as much about canoeing as he thinks he does, he's out canoeing. If he knows as little as I think he does, he's out swimming."

The Real Meaning of Hotel slogans 
Old world charm ................................. No bath
Options galore ................................... Nothing is included in the itinerary
No extra fees ..................................... No extras
Nominal fee ....................................... Outrageous charge
Standard ........................................... Sub-standard
Deluxe .............................................. Standard
Superior ............................................ One free shower cap
Cozy ................................................. Small
All the amenities ................................ Two free shower caps
Plush ................................................ Top and bottom sheets

Hattie McDaniel made history when she became the first African American to be nominated and the first to win an Oscar at the 1940 Academy Awards. She won the Oscar award in the Best Supporting Actress category for her work in the 1939 classic, Gone With the Wind. She played Mammy, the House Servant. McDaniel’s was 44 years old when she won the award.

Meds E-4 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

Make Soap 091516.jpg

Marijuana 020419.jpg

Sleep 031719.jpg

Top Natural Pain Killers 170318.jpg

"This little computer," said the sales clerk, "will do half of your job for you." Studying the machine, the senior VP said, "Fine. I'll take two."

I was six years old when my daddy took me for my first airplane ride. We boarded the plane and I got the window seat. After a short while I turned to daddy and exclaimed, "Daddy! We're so high up all the cars on the freeway down there look like ants." Daddy moved over and looked out the window. After a moment he smiled and said, "Those are ants my dear, we haven't taken off yet."

You could combine the water of the remaining four great lakes and Lake Superior is still bigger. Superior is approximately 1,330 feet deep, 350 miles long, and 160 miles wide. It contains enough water to cover the land of both South and North America.

After EOTWAWKI/SHTF the most difficult

Urban Garden - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

Urban Garden A 042419.jpg

Urban Garden B 042419.jpg

Urban Garden C 042419.jpg

Urban Garden D 042419.jpg

Urban Garden E 042419.jpg

Urban Garden F 042419.jpg

Urban Garden G 042419.jpg

I got fired from my job as a taxi driver...  It turns out my customers didn't like it when I tried to go the extra mile.

Two friends were chatting. "I've just bought a pig!" said the first. "But where will you keep it?" asked the second. "Your yard's much too small for a pig!" "I'm going to keep it under my bed," replied the first. "But what about the smell?" "He'll soon get used to that."

In 1981, the AMC movie theater chain achieved a movie theater ‘first’. They became the first theater to have seats that came with cup holders. CEO Stanley Durwood was determined to make all aspects of the movie experience more comfortable.

Prepper groups/settlements after EOTWAWKI /SHTF should maintain at least TWO camps. The main camp with all the major facilities are located, arsenal/ammo dump, bathing/shower, families, kitchen, live stock, medical, motor pool, warehouses, etc. The other small camp/s is basically ambush/defensive with bobby traps & fortifications. These ambush camps are for the purpose of providing a “safe haven” in the event a patrol is coming in “HOT”/ under attack. Getting to a Fort, will allow the main camp to avoid being attacked without warning. Other hidden camps for listening/observation will be necessary to provide early warning & staffed with two or three people. These should be at intervals of one to ten miles from the main camp. All the previously discussed camps should also be rally points in the event the main camp is destroyed/overrun.

Individual Shelter B-7 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

Shelter Long Term 100216.png

Shelter Salish Subterranean  260817.jpg

Shelter Small W Axe & Natural Materials 112218.jpg

Shelter Snow 100216.jpg

Shelter Survivial 091618.jpg

Shelters 092616.jpg

Survival Cabin 113018.jpg

Two women archaeologists are down in Mexico excavating an ancient Mayan burial ground looking for some remains to take back to their museum. Unfortunately, everything they run across is badly decomposed. One of the two says, "We don't seem to be having much luck." The other replies, "Keep on digging, honey, a good Mayan is hard to find!"

A guy asks his neighbor in an apartment building, “Mr Trepper, you live directly above me and you have the same 2-room apartment as I do. How many rolls of wallpaper did you buy when you moved in? “We got 18 rolls,” answers the neighbor. Two months later the guy meets his neighbor again and says, “It’s really funny – I put the wallpaper on everywhere and I still had 10 rolls left over.” Neighbor smiles, “Yeah, so did we.“

Yes, it is true. You can make paper from asparagus. Asparagus fern can be stored and used to make paper. While it won’t feel and look like your regular day to day paper, it is sturdy and you can write on it.

Prepper groups/settlements after EOTWAWKI /SHTF should maintain at least TWO camps. The main camp with all the major facilities are located, arsenal/ammo dump, bathing/shower, families, kitchen, live stock, medical, motor pool, warehouses, etc. The other small camp/s is basically ambush/defensive with bobby traps & fortifications. These ambush camps are for the purpose of providing a “safe haven” in the event a patrol is coming in “HOT”/ under attack. Getting to a Fort, will allow the main camp to avoid being attacked without warning. Other hidden camps for listening/observation will be necessary to provide early warning & staffed with two or three people. These should be at intervals of one to ten miles from the main camp. All the previously discussed camps should also be rally points in the event the main camp is destroyed/overrun.

Equipment B-6 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

15 Uses for a Canteen 090318.jpg

Blades 051919.jpg

Body Armour old tires, rivets & grommets 121618.jpg

Bow Stand 071217.jpg

Buckskin-Hides Sewing Kit 121918.jpg

Can Uses 0519198.jpg

Do you need Money for Prepping?

I purchase abandoned self-storage units & have 40' X 8' x 8' foot (2400 square foot) container full of products. ALL products are in excellent condition & free of dirt holes, rips or stains. Have just about everything except appliances & musical instruments. 

I will open the container & you take a look (five minutes) if interested . You pay $50 & take the FIRST 100 products (50¢ EACH) AVAILABLE (some products are not for sale). Any number of Products less than 100 are $1 Each. You will NOT enter the Container to “pick & choose”. Excellent for Yard Sales & Flea Markets. There is NOTHING in my Container, not worth a $1 at Flea Markets or Yard Sales. I am sure you will make money on EVERY Piece. Clothing – Mens, Women & Children FIRST 100 products (25¢ EACH). Take products to Yard Sales & Flea Markets place a sign Everything $2, Except/Take a Dollar & you have made 100% Profit.

Scott       912.604.2943

Girl: "You remind me of the sea." Boy: "Why? Because I'm so wild and romantic?"Girl: "No, because you make me sick."

Seven-year-old John had finished his summer vacation and gone back to school. Two days later his teacher phone his mother to tell her that John was misbehaving. "Wait a minute," said the mother. "I had John here for two months and I never called you once when he misbehaved."

Paper towns are fake towns created by cartographers, or map makers, meant to trap or catch anyone who is violating copyright protection and stealing someone else’s map work. In addition to creating these paper towns, mapmakers might throw in some fake rivers and roads as well.

Kits A-7 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

$5 a week prepping 200518.jpg

1 Hour Evac 092018.jpg

72 Hour Supply List 010118.jpg

Pack dont pack 091516.jpg

Survivial - Basic Kit 112218.jpg

Top 10 Forgotten Bugout Bag Products 103118.jpg

Urban Survivial Gear Checklist 020818.jpg