Scott Lance Smith

The Comedic Stylings of Scott Lance

Hope this brightens your day:

Doctor: "I accidentally left my gloves inside your stomach during your operation. We have to operate on you again." Patient: "Are you kidding me?!?! Tell you what Doc, take this $10 bill and buy a new pair!"

John left his twin twelve year old boys in the car while he went into a store. While there he spotted a vender selling ice cream cones. He bought one chocolate and one vanilla for the boys. When he got back to the car he asked them which one they wanted. The boys looked at the ice cream cones for a few seconds trying to decide. A sly grin came across one boys face. He pointed to his brother and said, "I want his!"

In the country of Finland, one receives their Phd with style. When crossing the stage to be given their diploma, PhD candidates can choose to do so with top hat and sword. One must pay for it out of their own pocket, but it is still a nice option to have.

A truckload of tortoises crashed into a trainload of terrapins. It was a turtle disaster.

A mother-in-law visits her son-in-law before leaving for a trip. They are sipping coffee and chatting. Suddenly, the mother-in-law looks at the clock and jumps off her chair exclaiming, "It's already 3 pm! I'm about to miss my train!" She begins to put her coat on in a hurry. At this moment the son-in-law's six-year-old daughter runs up to her and before her dad can do anything, she says, "Don't hurry Granny, Daddy set the clock two hours ahead."

June 08, 1948, 70 years ago today, the first Porsche vehicle was completed in Germany. The company had built other types of vehicles but this prototype (labeled ‘No. 1’) was the first to bear the “Porsche” name.

California declared the NRA a Terrorist organization. Next they will use "Red Flag Laws" to arrest &/or seize firearms from NRA members.

All Prepper & Militia Groups should interact (Leaders have meetings). When the SHTF it will be us against the masses of starving savage (Zombies) MILLIONS.

A MAJOR percentage of the price of all products made in China/Russia you purchase go DIRECTLY to finance the Chinese/Russian Militaries. To say nothing of the cost to the U.S. economy & jobs. This Trade war will be GOOD for the USA, They; the World needs us (FOOD) more then we need them. There is much being said of the negative impact of the trade war with China & the "increase" in price of products. Why do we need the latest & greatest? Todays Technology has advanced to the point humans can NOT differentiate between the new levels. For example; there is little to be gained between a 2015 Iphone  & a 2018 Iphone, except spending $700-900. If you do not purchase a new vehicle every year why purchase a NEW phone? The same is true with Televisions. Whatever the latest/newest Apple “HD/Curve” you will notice any real benefit from a 2017 model. China needs our food significantly more than we need their electronics, soap, tools, etc. People can purchase preowned products from garage sales & flea markets as well as Barter/Trade.

We have a recycling problem, with thousands of Jails/Prisons in the U.S. with Millions of inmates; why are these people not being used to sort & recycle trash? EACH of Jail/Prison could be a recycling center. Inmates would be paid in REAL cash to their Jail/Prison account.

Darwin survive change

Transportation C-6 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

https:// theselfsufficientliving(DOT)com/diy-wind-turbine-designs-to-generate-off-grid-power/

https://gsmpao.weebly(DOT)com are primarily a Prepper Organization, join us.

I very much enjoy reading your comments to my Posts.

Scott

A   Darwin survive change 091918.jpg

Bamboo Travois 051519.jpg

Bicycle Tiny House 062519.jpg

Keep In Vehicle 102618.jpg

Log Floation 031219.jpg

MultiPurpose Cart PVC Pipe Lawn Chair Straps 092918.jpg

Pre 1980 Vehicles (No Computer Controls) 121418.jpg

Pull start motorbikes survive an emp 053019.jpg

What steps should you take if you ever come across a dangerous animal in the wilderness? Very large ones.

A minister had all of his remaining teeth pulled out. New dentures were being made. The first Sunday, he only preached 10 minutes. The second Sunday, he preached only 20 minutes. On the third Sunday, he preached 1 hour 25 minutes. When asked about this by some of the congregation, he responded, “The first Sunday, my gums were so sore it hurt to talk. The second Sunday, my new dentures were hurting me a lot. The third Sunday, I accidentally grabbed my wife's dentures. I don't know what happened, I just couldn't stop!”

Are you a pluviophile? If you enjoy being in the rain and find peace when playing in the rain, then you are a one. By definition a pluviophile is any organism that thrives in heavy rainfall conditions.

All Prepper & Militia Groups should interact (Leaders have meetings). When the SHTF it will be us against the masses of starving savage (Zombies) MILLIONS.

A MAJOR percentage of the price of all products made in China/Russia you purchase go DIRECTLY to finance the Chinese/Russian Militaries. To say nothing of the cost to the U.S. economy & jobs. This Trade war will be GOOD for the USA, They; the World needs us (FOOD) more then we need them. There is much being said of the negative impact of the trade war with China & the "increase" in price of products. Why do we need the latest & greatest? Todays Technology has advanced to the point humans can NOT differentiate between the new levels. For example; there is little to be gained between a 2015 Iphone  & a 2018 Iphone, except spending $700-900. If you do not purchase a new vehicle every year why purchase a NEW phone? The same is true with Televisions. Whatever the latest/newest Apple “HD/Curve” you will notice any real benefit from a 2017 model. China needs our food significantly more than we need their electronics, soap, tools, etc. People can purchase preowned products from garage sales & flea markets as well as Barter/Trade.

We have a recycling problem, with thousands of Jails/Prisons in the U.S. with Millions of inmates; why are these people not being used to sort & recycle trash? EACH of Jail/Prison could be a recycling center. Inmates would be paid in REAL cash to their Jail/Prison account.

Five times technology almost destroyed the world

Fish B - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

https:// theselfsufficientliving(DOT)com/diy-wind-turbine-designs-to-generate-off-grid-power/

Scott

=== Five times technology almost destroyed the world 071217.jpg

Bottle Fishing 010118.jpg

Broke Fishing 091918.jpg

Carp 041819.jpg

Fish Trap 100216.jpg

Make Grill Net 100216.jpg

Pull Tab Fish Hook 112918.jpg

Spring Pole Trap 100216.jpg

Kofi walks in to a restaurant and wants to order chicken. Unfortunately, English is not his first language and he can't remember how to say chicken in English. Kofi sees the guy at the table next to him with a plate with 4 boiled eggs on it. Kofi points to the plate of eggs and says to the waiter, “I want their mother!"

Someone knocked at my door last evening. When I opened it, I saw a guy from Domino's holding a chicken pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and onion rings. "I haven't ordered any pizza," I said. "This must be a mistake." "No, it's not," he replied. "Your neighbor forgot his Facebook password and wanted to show you what he was eating for dinner."

What is Misophonia? It is a brain disorder in which a person gets angry when hearing or listening to other people who are breathing or eating.

Lenin

First Aid B-6 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

=== Lenin 090918.jpg

CPR 060919.jpg

Different Ticks 062919.jpg

Entry & Exit Wounds 130118.jpg

Flu Triple Antibiotic Cream 100218.jpg

Foot Problems 091516.jpg

Hot Bath 110518.jpg

I never made a mistake in my life! I thought I did once, but I was wrong.

Many years ago I had stopped in to bring my girlfriend some pizza while she was babysitting. We received a call that her grandmother had been taken to the hospital, so I agreed to watch the children, so she could meet her family at the hospital. Well, the parents were at a movie and these were the days before cell phones, so I couldn’t get in touch with them. I thought I was doing pretty well, though. At bedtime I sent the kids upstairs to bed and settled down to watch some TV. One child kept creeping down the stairs, but I just kept sending him back to bed. At 9 pm the doorbell rang, it was the next-door neighbor, asking whether her son was there. I said, “No.” Just then a little head appeared over the banister and shouted, "I'm here, Mom, but he won't let me go home!"

The Dow Jones Industrial first started in 1896. There were only 12 companies on the original index. Some companies were dropped, some dissolved, some were bought out. Of those 12 original companies, only remains to this day on the board… General Electric.

Society

Tools B-7 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

USA Nationwide Militia = “American Constutional Elite” = https://www.facebook.com/nick.sheppard.775?sk=wall

Scott

=== Society 100516.jpg

DIY Chicken Feeder B 220518.jpg

DIY Improved Animal Cage 090917.jpg

Excellent Bugout Cashe 261017.jpg

Homemade Forge 100216.jpg

Improved Smoker 091516.jpg

Machete Styles 062519.jpg

Make A Fire Extinguisher 240917.jpg

Senator Elisabeth Warren (DEMOCRAT) is NOT a descendant of Native Americans, but IS a descendant of the BUTCHERS (Trail of Tears) of them. Her ancestor also rounded up ESCAPED African Slaves & returned them to “their master/Owners”.

A man spies a letter lying on his doormat. It says on the envelope "DO NOT BEND ". He spends the next 2 hours trying to figure out how to pick it up.

Three vampires walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them suspiciously, but decides to serve them anyway. "What’ll be, boys?" The first vampire says, "Blood. Give me blood." The second vampire says, "I too wish for blood!" The third vampire says, "Give me plasma." The Bartender smiles and says, "Got it. Two bloods and one blood-light."

When was the last time you heard of a lightning strike being the direct cause of an airplane crashing? The answer is approximately 1967. Why is that? Improved technology and engineering. Airplanes are now constructed in a manner that allow the lightning to go through the outside (frame) of the plane and then out without causing damage.

Train

Energy B - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

USA Nationwide Militia = “American Constutional Elite” = https://www.facebook.com/nick.sheppard.775?sk=wall

Scott

=== Zero your Home W Solar 031219.jpg

Free Energy B 010418.jpg

Generator Muffler 090318.jpg

Improved Charger 120718.jpg

Off grid battery bank 140618.jpg

Power your Campsite 122318.jpg

Train 260218.jpg

Wire Color Code 122318.jpg

“Today,” said the professor, “I will be lecturing about the kidneys, intestines, pancreas, and the liver.” One med student leaned toward his friend sitting next to him, “Great, we have to sit through another organ recital.”

I waited for a very long time for my number to be called at the Department of Motor Vehicles to renew my driver's license. As I approached the window, the clerk asked how she could help me. I replied, "I need to get a haircut, can you save me my spot?" She said, "Why didn't you get a haircut before your came here?" I replied, "I didn't need one before I got here!"

The Golden Gate Bridge, located in San Francisco, California, is one the most famous bridges in the United States. Spanning 8,981 feet long, it is also one of the longest bridges. But what is the official color of this iconic landmark? The official color of the Golden Gate Bridge is International Orange.

Train Children

Fish C - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

=== Train Children 200518.jpg

Bone & linen fish stringer 18th century fishing kits 101818.jpg

Cleaning a Snake 091618.jpg

Eel Trap 050818.jpg

Fishing For Survival 102518.jpg

Improved Fish Trap 100216.jpg

Lures 083018.jpg

Make Grill Net 100216.jpg

Teacher: “I hope I didn’t see you looking at Timmy’s test paper?” Little Johnny: ”I hope you didn't see me either!”

At the end of my factory shift, I was asked to purchase some supplies. The machines' conveyor belts needed talcum powder to prevent them from sticking, and we had run out of aspirin for workers with noise-induced tension headaches. I drove to the nearest store and loaded a shopping cart with four cases of baby powder and several boxes of aspirin. As the man behind me in the checkout line peered at my purchases, he laughed and exclaimed, "Must be one heck of a baby!"

Horses cannot vomit. They are physically unable to do so, partly due to the fact that they have weak vomiting reflexes. While all humans and many animals use vomit to rid their body of something toxic, horses (and rats and rabbits) do not.

False Flag

Kits D-7 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

=== False Flag 230218.png

Bug Out Bag 071419.jpg

Emergency Kits 091516.jpg

Everyday cary kit 101518.jpg

First Aid Kit 122018.jpg

Get Home Bag 070319.jpg

Get Home Bag 260818.jpg

Go kit 090719.jpg

I've been pulled over and searched once and questioned. Up and down for having a cuff key...and in this state(idk if its all the same) if you get caught with lock pick tools you can get booked for a burglary kit...hell in pa if you open carry a gun in car without a ccw its a felony...but I've been told by many cops in pa they don't enforce that...good stuff as always bro...

Found on wall of Concentration Camp; When they came for gun owners, I did not complain because I was Not a gun oner, When they came for the Homosexuals, I did not complain because I was Not a Homosexual, When they came for the Writers,  I did not complain because I was Not Writer, When they came for the Jews, I did not complain because I was Not Jew,  When they came for the Unionist,  I did not complain because I was Not Unionist, ...... When they came for ME, there was no one left to complain.

Two men are hiking through the woods when one of them cries out, “Snake! Run!” His companion laughs at him. “Oh, relax. It’s only a baby,” he says. “Don’t you hear the rattle?”

A small boy was looking at the red ripe tomatoes growing in the farmer's garden. "I'll give you my two pennies for that tomato," said the boy pointing to a beautiful, large, ripe fruit hanging on the vine. "No," said the farmer, "I get a dime for a tomato like that one." The small boy pointed to a smaller green one, "Will you take two pennies for that one?" "Yes," replied the farmer, "I'll give you that one for two cents." "Okay," said the lad, sealing the deal by putting the coins in the farmer's hand, "I'll pick it up in about a week."

Who is Shigetaka Kurita and why do you already know who he is (even if you think you don’t)? Kurita holds the distinction of being the person who created the very first emoji! While working in Japan in 1999, he designed the 175 pixel emoji that would eventually start a world-wide craze.

Paratroopers

Backpack A - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

=== Paratroopers 200518.jpg

Backpackers Checklist 260917.jpg

Backpacking 091516.jpg

Hiking Check List 100216.jpg

Hiking Trails 310118.jpg

Improved Backpack 100216.jpg

My favorite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch. It’s called lunch.

A boy, frustrated with all the rules he had to follow, asked his father, "Dad, how soon will I be old enough to do whatever I want?" The father answered immediately, "I don't know. Nobody has lived that long yet."

Eleven hours and five minutes. That is how long John Isner (USA) and Nicolas Mahut (FRANCE) played tennis on June 22, 1010. Due to fading light and other matches being played during this Wimbledon tournament, it took 3 days to complete this match. In the end, Isner defeated Mahut in a 5 set nail-biter by the final score of 6-4, 3-6, 6-7, 7-6, 70 – 68. This wasn’t even the final of the tournament, this historic match took place in the 1st round.

=== Rarely Seen Picture Of Actual Can Of Whoopass,

Communication C-7 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Georgia Militia - https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/sheepdogs/

Scott

=== Rarely Seen Picture Of Actual Can Of Whoopass 180518.jpg

Hidden Phone Codes 120218.jpg

Vicking Runes 072119.jpg

What to say instead of VERY 020618.jpg

Whisle W Fingers 190618.jpg

Whistling 110918.jpg

Windows 10 Quick Reference Card 220118.jpg

Words Of Wisdom 072619.jpg

What do you call a hippie's wife? Mississippi.

Census Taker: "How many children do you have?" Woman: "Four." Census Taker: "May I have their names, please?" Woman: "Eenee, Meenee, Minee and George." Census Taker: "Okay, that's fine. But may I ask why you named your fourth child George?" Woman: "Because we didn't want any Moe!"

The electric chair was first used on August 6, 1890. It was invented and developed through the 1880s. The credit goes to Alfred P. Southwick, an inventor from the Buffalo, New York area. In addition to being an inventor, he was also a dentist.

Santa is a Farmer

Nutrition B7 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

===Santa is a Farmer 122618.jpg

50 Foods TT R Rich In Protein 290318.jpg

Cricket Nutricional Sources 111618.jpg

Earth Worms 092518.jpg

Edible Insects 071217.jpg

Egg Chicken Development 122618.jpg

Emergency Food Fails 120218.png

Hard Tack 091516.jpg

Someone keeps dumping soil all over my garden bed, and I don't know who's doing it??? The plot thickens...

My face in the mirror isn’t wrinkled or drawn. My house isn’t dirty. The cobwebs are gone. My garden looks lovely and so does my lawn. I think I might never put my glasses back on.

During the filming of The Grinch (released in 2000), Jim Carrey was trained by the CIA. While making this movie, Carrey was put through “torture-endurance training” to help him go through the make-up process, which could take up to 8 hours to complete. [Side Note: Carrey also credited the soothing sounds of The Bee Gees as a big help during this make-up ordeal.]

Sheep Vs Wolves

Defence D8 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

=== Sheep Vs Wolves 091218.jpeg

Active Shooter Responce 081419.jpg

Recycled Tires Fence 041419.png

Recycled Tires Outdoor Stairs 112818.jpg

Shotgun Trap 010118.jpg

Smoke Bomb 231017.jpg

Stump Hide 091516.jpg

TOODOO 7 Safesound Personal Alarm 071619.jpg

A manager announces to his staff, “I’ve lost a wallet with 500 dollars, if you find it, I’m offering a 100 dollars finder’s fee!”  A voice in the background says, “I’m offering 200!”

Two sociologists are sitting by the pool. One turns to the other and asks, "Have you read Marx?" The other replies, "Yes, it's these darn wicker chairs!"

Are you a victim of Thalassophobia? If you are afraid of water or the open sea, then the answer is yes. The word “thalassa” is a Greek word that means ocean or sea. If you suffer from an intense and sometimes unwarranted fear of being in or near a big body of water, then you suffer from thalassophobia.

SIR

Disasters B7 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

=== SIR 160218.jpg

Black Out 060919.jpg

Effects of radioactive active fallout over the Nation  A 022819.jpg

Enhanced Fujitia Scale of Tornados 052719.jpg

False Flag 230218.png

Family Plan Disaster Checklist 103118.jpg

Ice Safety Chart 111018.jpg

If Trucks Stop 091516.jpg

BOSS: "What should we call this giant advertising board?" PHIL: "A philboard!" BILL: "No, wait... I have a better idea!"

Little Johnny comes home from school and tells his dad that he failed the safety quiz, Dad: What? How?  Little Johnny: I missed the only question,
Dad: What was the question? Little Johnny: What steps do we take in case of fire? Dad: And what did you say? Little Johnny: Well I said really large ones but apparently that's not right answer!!!

The song “A Boy Named Sue” was made famous by music legend Johnny Cash. The song, which was recorded at the San Quentin State Prison concert on February, 24, 1969, was released as a single in July of that same year. The person who wrote the lyrics for that song was also a famous and known name. So who wrote this popular song? The answer would be Shel Silverstein, a poet and writer who wrote children’s books such as The Giving Tree and Where the Sidewalk Ends.

Wolves, Dogs & Sheepdogs - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Animals A6  

Scott

=== Wolves, Dods & Sheepdogs 081919.jpg

Field Dress a Deer 150218.jpg

Fred Bear 10 commandmets 090719.jpg

Rabbits Dressing 092218.jpg

Skin Animals 041217.jpg

Unendangered Species 060919.jpg

Wasting Disease 220218.jpg