Scott Lance Smith

The Comedic Stylings of Scott Lance

Hope this brightens your day:

Wikipedia: “I know everything.” Google: “I have everything.” Facebook: “I know everybody.” Internet: “Without me you’re nothing.” Electricity: “Keep talking losers.”

A fly feels a bug on its back. "Hey, bug on my back, are you a mite?" the fly asks. "I 'might' be," giggles the mite. "That's the worst pun I've ever heard," groans the fly.
"What do you expect?" says the mite. "I came up with it on the fly..."

Who is Willis Carrier? Depending on where you live, you may think about him year around or you may only think about him during the summer months. Carrier was an engineer who gets the credit for creating the modern day air conditioner. He was standing on a Pittsburgh train platform in 1902 when inspiration struck him.

https://gsmpao.weebly(DOT)com are primarily a Prepper Organization, join us.

https:// theselfsufficientliving(DOT)com/diy-wind-turbine-designs-to-generate-off-grid-power/

All Prepper & Militia Groups should interact (Leaders have meetings). When the SHTF it will be us against the masses of starving savage (Zombies) MILLIONS.

A MAJOR percentage of the price of all products made in China/Russia you purchase go DIRECTLY to finance the Chinese/Russian Militaries. To say nothing of the cost to the U.S. economy & jobs. This Trade war will be GOOD for the USA, They; the World needs us (FOOD) more then we need them. There is much being said of the negative impact of the trade war with China & the "increase" in price of products. Why do we need the latest & greatest? Todays Technology has advanced to the point humans can NOT differentiate between the new levels. For example; there is little to be gained between a 2015 Iphone  & a 2018 Iphone, except spending $700-900. If you do not purchase a new vehicle every year why purchase a NEW phone? The same is true with Televisions. Whatever the latest/newest Apple “HD/Curve” you will notice any real benefit from a 2017 model. China needs our food significantly more than we need their electronics, soap, tools, etc. People can purchase preowned products from garage sales & flea markets as well as Barter/Trade.

We have a recycling problem, with thousands of Jails/Prisons in the U.S. with Millions of inmates; why are these people not being used to sort & recycle trash? EACH of Jail/Prison could be a recycling center. Inmates would be paid in REAL cash to their Jail/Prison account.

Clothing C3 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

=== Muslims dont kidnap Russians

Scott

=== Muslims dont kidnap Russians 122618.jpg

How to keep warm 072819.jpg

Stains 091516.jpg

T-Shirt  Mask 211117.jpg

Little Johnny went with his mother for the first time to deliver lunches to the elderly. Little Johnny kept starring at a pair of false teeth soaking in a glass. He said, very softly, "The tooth fairy will never believe this!"

A man went to his neighbor and asked, “Can you please lend me your stepladder?” “I wish I could but I lent it to my son a couple of years back and he never returned it,” the neighbor replied. “That reminds me. My mom used to say that if you lent something to the one who is born to you it will never come back.” “I don’t know about that," the neighbor began, "but in fact it is not my own. It belongs to my dad.”

Those of the Twitter generation call it a hashtag. Those from the ‘pre-Twitter’ dinosauric era will call it the pound sign or number sign. Both are correct, yet neither is technically correct. The correct official name of the tic-tac-toe looking sign is an “Octothorp”.

https:// theselfsufficientliving(DOT)com/diy-wind-turbine-designs-to-generate-off-grid-power/

All Prepper & Militia Groups should interact (Leaders have meetings). When the SHTF it will be us against the masses of starving savage (Zombies) MILLIONS.

A MAJOR percentage of the price of all products made in China/Russia you purchase go DIRECTLY to finance the Chinese/Russian Militaries. To say nothing of the cost to the U.S. economy & jobs. This Trade war will be GOOD for the USA, They; the World needs us (FOOD) more then we need them. There is much being said of the negative impact of the trade war with China & the "increase" in price of products. Why do we need the latest & greatest? Todays Technology has advanced to the point humans can NOT differentiate between the new levels. For example; there is little to be gained between a 2015 Iphone  & a 2018 Iphone, except spending $700-900. If you do not purchase a new vehicle every year why purchase a NEW phone? The same is true with Televisions. Whatever the latest/newest Apple “HD/Curve” you will notice any real benefit from a 2017 model. China needs our food significantly more than we need their electronics, soap, tools, etc. People can purchase preowned products from garage sales & flea markets as well as Barter/Trade.

We have a recycling problem, with thousands of Jails/Prisons in the U.S. with Millions of inmates; why are these people not being used to sort & recycle trash? EACH of Jail/Prison could be a recycling center. Inmates would be paid in REAL cash to their Jail/Prison account.

Bees A5 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Ripped off

Scott

=== Ripped off 100516.jpg

Bees Live Underground 071419.jpg

Bees live we live 082519.jpg

Goldenrod 082519.jpg

Plastic Bee Hives A 112816.jpg

Plastic Bee Hives B 112816.jpg

A woman calls her mother. "My husband and I have been fighting so much lately. I am going to come live with you again." Her mother replies, "No dear, he should pay for his mistakes. I am coming to live with you."

I have a reputation at work for being a strict boss. One day I was in the break room with another manager. I reached into the refrigerator for my lunch, which was packed in an Ace Hardware paper bag. My co-worker stopped mid-bite and stared at me, looking a little tense. When I pulled my sandwich out of the bag, he sighed in relief. "What's the matter?" I asked him. "Uh, nothing," he replied, "I was beginning to think you really do eat nails for lunch."

Raise your hand if you know what a waterphone is? Also known as an ocean harp, a waterphone is a handcrafted acoustic percussion instrument. It is often used for making those scary and eerie sounds that are heard in horror movies. It was created by Richard Waters in 1975.

Storage B9 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Unite

Scott

=== Unite 091516.jpg

Food Stay Edible 120918.jpg

Food Storage B 260718.jpg

Mason Jar Hanger 060318.jpg

Patoto Storage 100216.jpg

Root cellar using an old refrigerator 2.jpg

Root cellar using an old refrigerator 3.jpg

Root cellar using an old refrigerator 4.jpg

Root cellar using an old refrigerator 5.jpg

Root cellar using an old refrigerator 6.jpg

On 9/25/2019 at 9:04 AM, Scott Lance Smith said:

Wikipedia: “I know everything.” Google: “I have everything.” Facebook: “I know everybody.” Internet: “Without me you’re nothing.” Electricity: “Keep talking losers.”

A fly feels a bug on its back. "Hey, bug on my back, are you a mite?" the fly asks. "I 'might' be," giggles the mite. "That's the worst pun I've ever heard," groans the fly.
"What do you expect?" says the mite. "I came up with it on the fly..."

Who is Willis Carrier? Depending on where you live, you may think about him year around or you may only think about him during the summer months. Carrier was an engineer who gets the credit for creating the modern day air conditioner. He was standing on a Pittsburgh train platform in 1902 when inspiration struck him.

Clothing C3 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

=== Muslims dont kidnap Russians

Scott

=== Muslims dont kidnap Russians 122618.jpg

How to keep warm 072819.jpg

Stains 091516.jpg

T-Shirt  Mask 211117.jpg

lol  on the bug.....gotta share the muslim poster  ...YEAH

”Waiter, there's a fly in my soup!” ”Keep it down, sir, or everyone will want one.”

A girl was walking on the side walk. She sees a man lying on the street, needing immediate help. The victim says that he is having a heart attack. The girl asks people around the street. And a man approached. Girl: Help, are you a doctor? Man: I am a doctor. What’s going on? Girl: A Heart Attack! Man: I am doctor in mathematics. Girl: He is going to die. Man: Prove it!

Say hello to the Andean Condor, the largest flying bird on Earth. Found in the Andes Mountains of Peru, the condor weighs in at approximately 27 pounds, stands 48″ tall, and has an amazing wingspan of 14 feet.

A MAJOR percentage of the price of all products made in China/Russia you purchase go DIRECTLY to finance the Chinese/Russian Militaries. To say nothing of the cost to the U.S. economy & jobs. This Trade war will be GOOD for the USA, They; the World needs us (FOOD) more then we need them. There is much being said of the negative impact of the trade war with China & the "increase" in price of products. Why do we need the latest & greatest? Todays Technology has advanced to the point humans can NOT differentiate between the new levels. For example; there is little to be gained between a 2015 Iphone & a 2018 Iphone, except spending $700-900. If you do not purchase a new vehicle every year why purchase a NEW phone? The same is true with Televisions. Whatever the latest/newest Apple “HD/Curve” you will notice any real benefit from a 2017 model. China needs our food significantly more than we need their electronics, soap, tools, etc. People can purchase preowned products from garage sales & flea markets as well as Barter/Trade.

Bees B5 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Venezula

Scott

=== Venezula 111618.jpg

Bee Bath 071419.jpg

Bee Hive A 073119.jpg

Bee Hive B 073119.jpg

Bee Hive C 073119.jpg

Bee Hive D 073119.jpg

Why can't towels tell jokes? Because they have a dry sense of humor.

A forester often has to consult property owners to determine boundary lines. Walking up a dirt road to question one such individual, a forester encountered signs that read: "No Trespassing", "Beware of Dog", and "Keep Out... This Means You!" Finally arriving at the door, he talked with the congenial, cooperative landowner. When my husband was ready to leave, the man said to him, "Come and see me again sometime. I don't get many visitors up this way."

The Statue of Liberty, located on Liberty Island in New York Harbor, was a gift from France that was given to the US in 1886. It serves as a symbol of liberty and independence and is known throughout the world. Did you know that the statue has a full name? The full official name of the statue is “Liberty Enlightening the World”.

Alternative Engery Sources A6 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

White People  

Scott

=== White People 260818.jpg

Airdrop 140618.jpg

Anaerobic Digestion 140618.jpg

Bio Deisel 100216.jpg

Biodiesel from algae 140618.jpg

Car alternator alternative energy 140618.jpg

Hydro Alternator 030418.jpg

We all know where the Big Apple is... But does anyone know where the 'Minne-apol-is'?

On their second anniversary, a husband sent flowers to his wife at the office. He told the florist to write "Happy Anniversary, Year Number 2!" on the card. She was thrilled with the flowers, but not so pleased about the card: "Happy Anniversary. You're Number 2."

How can you tell when a cranberry is ripe? Just bounce it! While soft cranberries have no bounce in their game, firm and ripe cranberries can bounce up to 4 inches. That is how you can tell when they are ready for consumption.

Mosquites & Ticks A6 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Zombies   

Scott

=== Zombies 070318.jpg

7 Plants TT Repel Mosquitoes Infographic.jpg

Mosquites & Blood Types 062519.jpg

Mosquitoes  Disappear 051519.jpg

Mosquitoes Hate Peppermint 060219.jpg

Mosquitos Sage 113018.jpg

Tick Repellent Recipe 220518.jpg

Tech: "Hello, this is tech support. What can I help you with today?"  User: (describes problem)   Tech: (rattles off computer jargon)  User: "Sorry, I don't understand. Can you explain what I should do as if I were a small child?"  Tech: "Okay... 'Hi, could you please put your mommy on the phone?'"

My husband was going on a diet, but when we pulled into a fast-food restaurant, he ordered a milkshake. I pointed out that a shake isn't exactly the best snack for someone who wants to lose weight. He agreed, but he didn't change his order. The long line must have given him time to make the connection between his order and his waistline. As the woman handed him his shake, she said, "Sorry about the wait." "That's okay," he replied. "I'm going to lose it."

The world’s first speed limit was established in the United Kingdom in 1861. The Locomotive Act of 1861 set the speed limit on open roads at 10 mph (miles per hour). By 1903 the legal speed limit had gone up to 20 mph.

Peppers should become proficient with flintlocks, Bows & Axes; when the SHTF bullets will be in short supply; Arrows (silent), gunpowder & shot can be produced rather easily. Peppers should attend renaissance fairs learn ancient crafts.

Escape & Evade A6 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Biggest World Secret

Scott

Did you hear about the ancient Egyptian man that launched a successful stone quarry business? Turns out it was a pyramid scheme all along.

A 4 year old boy was asked to give thanks before a big dinner. The family members bowed their heads in expectation. He began his prayer, thanking God for all his friends, naming them one by one. Then he thanked God for Mommy, Daddy, brother, sister, Grandma, Grandpa, and all his aunts and uncles. Then he began to thank God for the food. He gave thanks for the turkey, the dressing, the fruit salad, the cranberry sauce, the pies, the cakes, even the Cool Whip. Then he paused, and everyone waited--and waited. After a long silence, the young fellow looked up at his mother and asked, "If I thank God for the broccoli, won't he know that I'm lying?"

How fast can a mosquito fly? Truth is, not fast at all. Mosquitoes fly at a blazing speed of… are you ready for this… 1.5 miles per hour! Yeah, you won’t see them setting any speed records anytime soon.

When we depend on “Celebrities/Doctors/Experts”, we should remember from where they receive their endorsement/research funding. The Tobacco industry paid millions over decades to deceive the world into believing Tobacco was harmless if not beneficial.

Health A6 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Home Defence

Scott

=== Home Defence 021919.jpg

Lose Weight  060919.jpg

Rosemary 060919.jpg

Sink & Toilet 060919.png

Sleep Positions 060319.jpg

Snake Plant 060919.jpg

Suicide Plant 080919.jpg

Life is like a Rubik's cube... Easy to mess up, hard to solve.

A man comes home from work, expecting his dog to welcome him with nothing but excitement. Dog: "I saw you out there." Me: "What?" Dog: "I saw you pet the neighbor's dog."  Me: "I was just..."  Dog: (crying) "Did you rub his belly? DID YOU ASK IF HE WAS A GOOD BOY?!"

We all know that Steve Jobs was one of the main geniuses who built the Apple company. We also know that before he worked for Apple, he worked for Atari. Jobs himself did say part of the reason for the Apple name was because it would appear before Atari in the phone book.

Pepper groups/settlements after EOTWAWKI /SHTF should maintain at least TWO camps. The main camp with all the major facilities are located, arsenal/ammo dump, bathing/shower, families, kitchen, live stock, medical, motor pool, warehouses, etc. The other small camp/s is basically ambush/defensive with bobby traps & fortifications. These ambush camps are for the purpose of providing a “safe haven” in the event a patrol is coming in “HOT”/ under attack. Getting to a Fort, will allow the main camp to avoid being attacked without warning. Other hidden camps for listening/observation will be necessary to provide early warning & staffed with two or three people. These should be at intervals of one to ten miles from the main camp. All the perversely discussed camps should also be rally points in the event the main camp is destroyed/overrun.

Collecting Water C5 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Rich Religions

Scott

Rich Religions 051519.jpg

Solar Still 022819.jpg

Solar Water Pump for Borehole Drilling 120318.jpg

Water Seer 140618.jpg

Water Tent 072119.jpg

WaterBob  121918.jpg

Question on second-grade math quiz: "Tony drank 1/6 of a glass of juice. Emily drank 1/4 of a glass of juice. Emily drank more. Explain." My grandson’s answer: "She was more thirsty."

My husband, a computer-systems trouble-shooter, rode with me in my new car one afternoon. He had been working on a customer’s computer all morning and was still tense from the session. When I stopped for a traffic light, I made sure to leave a safe distance from the stop line to keep oncoming drivers from hitting the car. I couldn’t help but laugh when my husband impatiently waved at me to move the car forward while saying, "Scroll up, honey."

The movie Fight Club, starring Brad Pitt and Edward Norton, was released in 1999. Here is a little fact about this movie. Director David Fincher let it be known that there is a visible Starbucks cup in every scene in the movie. Next time you are watching this film, you have something else to look for now.

Bread & circus – (panem et circenses) (Satire X of the Roman satirical poet Juvenal (circa A.D. 100) is a figure of speech, referring to a superficial means of appeasement. Generate public approval, not by excellence in public service or public policy, but by diversion, distraction. Satisfying the most immediate or base requirements of a populace entertainment, to decry the selfishness of common people & their neglect of wider concerns. On the limited desires of the Roman populace. to distract the masses from real problems with cheap thrills. Today it is sports & dumb TV.

Alternative Engery Sources B7  - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Same Mission

Scott

=== Same Mission 031219.jpg

HHO Genarator 073119.jpg

Solar battery bank 080919.jpg

Water seer 140618.jpg

Wind Powered Water Pump 030418.jpg

Wind Turbine 100216.jpg

Windturbine A 160518.jpg

Windturbine B 160518.jpg

At the zoo I noticed a slice of toast in one of the enclosures. I asked the keeper, “How did that toast get into the cage?" "It was bread in captivity,” she replied.

John: Do you know how big the world's biggest nose was?  David: Eleven inches  John: That's not very long.  David: If it was any longer, it would be a foot.

They are brainless! They are also boneless and heartless. Jellyfish also have no central nervous system. Yet they are very dangerous and very poisonous and can kill you instantly.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke -----  "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” Mark Twain        Si vis pacem para bellum.

Disasters B7 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Uncivilivised

Scott

How was Rome split in two? With a pair of Ceasars.

The teacher noticed that Little Johnny had arrived at school wearing only one glove. “Why have you only got one glove?” she asked. “Well, Miss,” explained Little Johnny, “I was watching the weather forecast on TV last night, and it said it was going to be quite sunny but on the other hand it could get quite cold.”

Abraham Lincoln, famed President, famed wrestler? That is correct. The 16th President of the United States was also an accomplished wrestler who is in the National Wrestling Hall of Fame. Allegedly he had a record off 299 wins with only one defeat.

When the society breaks down, when law & order are non-existent, fanatical cults will grow & become very active & violent. Its better is armed to the teeth.

Furniture C6 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

What is a Prepper 

Scott

=== What Is A Prepper  031719.jpg

Lawn decoration A 082019.jpg

Lawn decoration B 082019.jpg

Sink 033119.jpg

T Correct Fire Extinguisher A 082019.jpg

Toilet 092316.jpg

Ways reuse old tires 082019.jpg

First grade teacher: "There are two words I don't allow in my class. One is 'gross' and the other is 'cool.'"  Rachel: "Yeah? So, what are the words?"

A man was wandering around a fairground and he happened to see a fortune teller's tent. Thinking it would be good for a laugh, he went inside and sat down. "Ah....." said the woman as she gazed into her crystal ball. "I see you are the father of two children." "That's what you think," the man laughed. "I'm the father of THREE children." The woman grinned and said, "That's what YOU think!"

President Herbert Hoover and his wife Lou Henry spoke their own secret language while they were in the White House. Well, it wasn’t so much a secret language as it was a foreign language. They both were fluent in Chinese and would speak it while in the White House. This was done just in case there were any eavesdroppers looming around.

Article V Convention of States (COS) resolution 15 of the required 34

When SHTF   

Life Hacks A6 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

=== Wn Shtf 030419.jpg

Soda Tabs Hangers.jpg

Tangled Cords.jpg

Towel Racks Pan Lids.jpg

Walnut Cover Furniture Dings.jpg

Wraping Paper Toilet Rolls.jpg

Ziplock Bag Protect Docoments.jpg

I started out with nothing... And I still have most of it.

Different views on doing laundry... Son away at college: If it's clean it goes on the floor. If it's dirty it goes on the floor over there. Husband while wife is away: If I just take things out of the hamper as I need them, I do not have anything to fold. Wife: With the amount of laundry I do, there must be more people living in this house!

Yesterday we covered the wedding norms of the Greeks, today we take a look at Sweden. A Swedish bride walks the down the aisle with a gold coin (given by the father) in one shoe and a silver one (given by the mother) in the other. This is done to symbolize lifelong fortune and prosperity for the newlywed couple.

Did the Chinese &/or Russians refine their Propaganda process during the 50s, 60s &70s of manipulating the American public to withdraw from Vietnam? Are they using these procedures today to remove our Firearms, as a precursor to attack/invasion?

1ST & 2nd

Animal Traps B6 - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

=== 1ST & 2nd 122816.jpg

Animal Trap A 010118.jpg

Antler Trap 010119.jpg

Bird Snare 050818.jpg

Bird Snare B 050818.jpg

Bird Snare C 010118.jpg

Bird Trap 050818.jpg

Some puns leave me numb... But math puns make me even number!

The landlady of a rooming house that had seen better days was leading a prospective tenant to a third floor room with badly splattered wall paper. Landlady: “The last man who lived in this room was an inventor---he invented some type of explosive." Prospective tenant: “Then the spots on the wall was some type of explosive?” Landlady: “No, the inventor.”

Jingle Bells is one the better known and more popular Christmas songs. The song was written in 1857 by James Lord Pierpont. Did you know that it was NOT intended to be a Christmas song? When written, Jingle Bells was meant to be a song for the Thanksgiving holiday.

9 Things Great Leaders Say Every Day

Backpack B - Feel Free To “Click on”- Research - Copy/Paste & Share.

Scott

9 Things Great Leaders Say Every Day 120618.jpg

Jean Improved Backpack 181217.jpg

Old Time Bedroll Tarp 310817.jpg

Pack Rucksack Infantry 030919.jpg

Properly Fitting a Backpack 080118.jpg

Skivvy Roll 031217.jpg