Olderebel

ALABAMA UNIT OF OATHKEEPERS UNIT SECOND MEETING AND OPEN RECRUITNG !

HELLO BROTHER AND SISTER PATRIOTS OF ALABAMA AND TENNESSEE,

We are having our second meeting and bivouac training session on Friday night April 26th and Saturday, April 27th!

ALL PERSONS INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR UNIT ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND THIS TRAINING SESSION AND OPEN RECRUITING MEETING! I HAVE COPIED AND PASTED THE LETTER THAT I SENT OUT TO OUR MEMBERS FOR THIS TRAINING SESSION AND WHAT TO BRING! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OR ALL OF THESE ITEMS, DONT WORRY, COME ON ANYWAY! WE WILL SIGN YOU UP AND LET YOU TAKE PART IN OUR TRAINING SESSION AND YOU WILL HAVE 4 MONTHS  TO GET THE ITEMS WE GIVE YOU ON THE LIST WE WILL BE HANDING OUT!

WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE AND EVERYONE IS INVITED AS LONG AS YOU ARE A PATRIOT MINDED PERSON !* AND ABOVE< NO FELONS OR CHILD MOLESTORS OR RAPISTS! YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK AND TO PURCHASE A FIREARM AND GET A CONCEALED CARRY PISTOL PERMIT IF YOU ARE 21 YEARS OLD!

I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! I AM EARL WEBB, COMMANDER OF THE UNIT. YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT eawebb1160@att.net TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS.

Greetings to all members of the Alabama Unit of Oathkeepers 111% Militia!  

We will have a required orientation and training meeting on Friday evening April 26th and will camp out on Friday night the 26th of April and start training Saturday morning at 8:00 A.M. All persons should report in at my house on Friday evening from 5:00 p.m. until 10:00 P.M! We will set up tents or bedrolls if you do not have a tent and we will camp out and start Training Saturday morning at 8:00 A, M !

Meet at my house at 365 Joe Quick Rd, Hazel Green, Alabama 35750. I am the first house on the left with the red tin roof and a white gunsmith sign
on a tree in my drive! Just park on the grass in the front yard and lock up your vehicle when you get out everything you need.

You will need the following equipment items if you have them:

1. Woodland BDU top and bottom with a black, gray, brown or green t-shirt underneath, and Woodland Boonie or cap.
2. Tent
3. Sleeping bag
4. Sleeping pad or cot
5. Rifle and 60 rounds of ammo
6. Pistol and 50 rounds of ammo
7. Tactical vest or Gun Belt rig with a pistol holster and magazine pouches
8. 7 Rifle Magazines, 2 extra pistol magazines
9. 2-canteens of water
10. Notebook and pen
11. Food for Friday night and Saturday breakfast, lunch and snacks
12.Hatchet or Machete if you have one yet. We will gather firewood for a campfire
13. Gatoraid, plenty of water and a small cooler if you want one.
14. Flashlight and a tent lantern 
15. Toilet tissue or baby wipes
16. Folding chair
17. A stove and mess kit to cook your meals in if you plan on cooking!

We will set up a military-style bivouac camp and have roll call at 10:30 P.M on Friday night! After roll call, no one will be permitted to
leave unless for an emergency!

We will fall out in formation at 8:00 A.M on Saturday morning and start training exercises!

I will have paperwork for members to fill out first thing.

We will have a brief orientation before we start training!

We will learn basic military drill formations and will go over a 3 and 4 man fire team formations.

We will have a firearms safety class! Please do not bring a loaded firearm into camp! Take magazines out of all weapons and make sure
the chamber is empty and put firearms inside your tent or beside your bedroll and leave them there until instructed to get them!

We will do some firing with rifle and pistol so I can see who needs help.

We will have a question and answer session and will end the training at 5:00 P.M . on Saturday the 27th or earlier if we get finished!

WE WILL EAT BREAKFAST BEFORE WE FALL OUT FOR FORMATION AT 8:00 A.M. IT IS UP TO YOU TO EAT BEFORE YOU FALL
OUT INFORMATION TO START TRAINING! WE WILL STOP AND HAVE BREAKS AT INTERVALS. WE WILL HAVE A FIELD TYPE 
CLASSROOM SO BE SURE TO BRING A CHAIR TO SET IN AND A NOTEBOOK AND PEN. 

IF ANYONE HAS A DRY ERASE BOARD AND MARKERS, PLEASE BRING IT!

FEEL FREE TO BRING YOUR SPOUSES AND KIDS AGE 16 AND OVER IF THEY ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING AND ANYBODY ELSE
THAT MIGHT WANT TO JOIN OUR UNIT!

RIFLES NEED TO BE A MILITARY STYLE! SEMI AUTO IS STRONGLY ADVISED! HERE ARE A LIST OF RECOMMENDED RIFLES:

SKS, AK-47, AR-15, AR-10, G3,CETME,HK-91,GALIL,MINI 14, M1A, M1 GARAND, M1 CARBINE, FAL, SCAR, AK-74, 9mm,40 cal,45 cal,10mm cal carbine!

If you do not have a pistol or rifle yet, do not purchase one until after the meeting! Just buy 60 rounds of 223/5.56. or 7.62 x39 rifle ammo and 50 rounds of 9mm, 45,40 caliber pistol ammo! I will have a rifle and pistol for members to use to shoot with on Saturday! This is not for qualification. It is only to see who can shoot and who needs help! We will qualify at Swan Creek Wildlife Management range at a later date!