LetFreedomRing

Woman Harassed Man over MAGA Hat & Karma was Swift!

I have learned recently people shouldn't do things to piss other people off, it doesn't end well.   Nothing wrong wearing hats that make a political statement, I wear my NRA hat everywhere.

But certain things like religion, sexual preference, statements about firearms shouldn't be advertised because it causes crazy people to surface and do bad things.   For example the shooting

in New Zealand a few weeks ago.   Not saying anyone deserved to be killed but the Muslims pissed off a crazy guy that surfaced with guns a blazing.   I do lots of wild hog hunting while I'm in Florida and I hunt with an AR-15.   Knowing some people are offended by the sight of an AR-15, I do my very best to keep my hunting weapons out of sight of the general public.   Hate to think what people might think seeing me with my tricked out AR-15 in hand and my 1911 in a shoulder holster.    But everything I have has a purpose.