Olderebel

ALABAMA UNIT OF OATHKEEPERS III% MILITIA LOOKING FOR SPECIAL RECRUITS TO JOIN OUR RANKS

Hello Brother and Sister Patriots! I am Earl Webb, The Commander of The Alabama Unit of Oathkeepers III% Militia. I am posting a special invitation for special Patriots that fit in any of the categories that I am posting! We need you bad as well as any other person that wants to join our unit!  Please contact me immediately if you want to join our unit and fall into any of the categories I am listing! 

You do not need any experience to be an artillery person, we will train you! We will also train you to be a spotter for our snipers! Please read the memo that I will be listing on other Militia sites!

I want to reach out to any person that owns a horse and wants to join our Militia Unit, please contact us! We are going to add a mounted long range scouting/foraging unit to our unit! The person can be age 18 and up, male or female! Please, no stud horses! We also are looking for any ham radio operators ages 16 and up for our unit! You will be over communications for our unit! We are also looking for persons 18 and up that are interested in being artillery personnel! You will man the cannons and coehorn mortars that we will be making. They will be black powder and perfectly legal! We are also looking for persons that would like to be snipers for our unit! You will be tested on your long-range shooting skills! We are also looking for spotters for the snipers, and you will have to learn the ballistics chart and the wind shear and range calculations for your sniper that you will be paired with!
We are also looking for persons that have legal, registered machine guns or sub-guns to join our unit and be our gunners for supporting our infantry troops!

PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU FIT ANY OF THE ABOVE CATEGORIES! I AM THE COMMANDER OF THE UNIT AND I WILL BE ONE OF THE MOUNTED SCOUTS MYSELF!

WE ARE A SERIOUS MILITIA UNIT AND WILL MEET AND TRAIN ON A REGULAR BASIS! TIME IS WASTING AND WE FIGURE THAT WE WILL HAVE MAYBE 5 YEARS TO GET READY FOR THINGS TO GO TO HELL AFTER PRESIDENT TRUMP SERVES OUT HIS SECOND TERM!  WE WILL BE READY! WE WILL ALSO BE GOING ON MISSIONS TO THE BORDER TO HELP CATCH ILLEGAL ALIENS CROSS INTO OUR COUNTRY! 

We are located in North Alabama. I am the commander and I live in Hael Green, Alabama just outside Huntsville and about 8 miles from the Tennessee line. We are having another meeting/training session at Bankhead Forrest campground in Moulton on Friday, May 30th and will camp and go to the range on Saturday and have some classes and do paperwork. We will stay until Sunday at around 1:00 pm. If you can make it, come and be with us. You will need a tent, food for the weekend, sleeping bag and cot or pad, toilet paper, towel, and soap if you want to take a shower on Saturday night, water and drinks and a cooler if you want one. Wear woodland BDU if you have them., and a small stove to cook on or you can cook over a fire! You can email me at eawebb1160@att.net and I will give you my number and more information. You will need a pistol and rifle and 50 pistol rounds and 60 rifle rounds and a pack of 10 inch targets and a box to shoot at.

The dates are May 31st to June 2nd! I thought the 30th was the last day in May! I corrected the post but wanted to let you know in case you did not receive it!