fixer

FREE My Militia LIVE Voice Channel Available - Only one event at a time - first come first serve

27199173_ScreenShot2019-04-25at8_00_22PM.thumb.png.65ab14ea2abcd9e592b44d14b9509a3a.png

If you would like a platform to perform a live voice chat in order to deliver your message let us know!

Check the calendar for available spots

https://www.mymilitia.com/calendar/

Post details about your live event and we will make you a room in our discord for the event. We will even advertise for you for free.

We will not support more than 1 event at a time so it's first come first serve.

IF THIS IS POPULAR WE WILL ADD ADDITIONAL CHANNELS AT A LATER DATE

i would like to know what  my fellow Americans here think  about about what some  of our elected officials say  about how some of the people who go to prison should  still have the right to vote .

because i am not for   it  at all  because i feel that  when some one goes to prison that is the one right that they lose but i am for  them  to help them selves to better them selves  and try to stay out of prison but  to say that they still have the right to vote is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my two cents, if you're incarcerated, you lose the rights of a free person, including the right to vote. However, once you are released, I believe that your rights as a citizen should be reinstated because you have "paid you debt to society" . If you are re-incarcerated, then once again, you lose your rights until that debt is paid to society. I think this whole thing of labeling a person for life as a felon, discourages the person to even try to do the right thing from that point forward.