My Brothers and Sisters of Patriotism

The time has come for action, not thoughts, but action against the so called "anti-fascist" groups in America. No longer am l able to sit down in my own home, which Is near Portland Oregon, and know that these terrorists in black clad mask are being treated as such, terrorists. They are becoming more and more aggressive, and must be stopped. I may only be 15 years old, but I believe in a community where I feel safe to express my opinions, and that is not what is real. You may agree with me, like me being a trump supporter, christian, and believe in conservative and patriotic values, but if I express those in public where I live, I will be beat and maybe stabbed. Even in the private sector, like social media, I still can be attacked and doxed. I have been threatened, harassed, and bullied online and offline for believing in what I believe. Enough is enough, I believe people like us can change this, but it may mean taking the law into our own hands. The pussy mayor we have in Portland won't allow the police to arrest these commies, so us citizens are the only last option to uphold law and order in these communities. I'm not saying we should commit crimes or break the law, but instead protect and defend those who are being targeted by Antifa and others to help save our republic. First, we must plan, and here is not the place, this is public, Antifa may try and gain intel on us. Any suggestions? Thank you and please further the dialogue. 

Long live the republic 

Hey Neverdie55, yeah your in a tough spot around Portland . and your age makes it difficult to associate with on this forum, there might be legal consequences if something happened.

I would assume that you have your group of friends and like minded. Promote the cause and recrute same and get the message out in your generation. '''THAT IS WHERE THE CURRENT WAR IS"" and you are on the front lines. **

Best DAV

Thanks Dav. I really do hope that People on our side can unite against the hated of the far left. They preach inclusion and tolerance, yet they attack and terrorize Christians and patriots. It’s time for this to stop, I hope we can stop them before it’s too late.

Antifa is mostly a bunch of ignorant puppets that don't understand how the real world works, in other words reality.  It's the puppet masters that need to be permanently brought down then the puppets will go limp.  Need to lop of the heads of the snakes.