I3DI

Antifa - Militia in U.S. Boundary (Terrorist)

Posted (edited)

First, been on the forefront defining what constitutes "Just Cause".  Declaration of independence defines tyranny and when you have those same abuses in repetition occurring now by government you have a starting point.  United States Code Title 18 Chapter 5 election fraud, when you take peoples right to choose who governs you are installing a fiat government over the elected government therefor you have legal cause.  Structure, the President, Congress, Senate, U.S. Army, National Guard, all federal and state government.  Therefor, never should there be a centralized source that issues assembly to Constitutional unregulated militias based on a order from government such as POTUS to say, "Fight".  This was a large error and not putting in a detached unregulated militia that is self sufficient one of the failures in American History.

Antifa is mixing acid bombs, initiating attacks with crowbars and initiating large attacks.  They are not Terrorists.  They are armed, uniformed combatants within U.S. boundaries and that is by the rules of war, Geneva Conventions.  They employ combat tactics.  They are organized.  The events going on today should now be enough cause for everybody effected.  Antifa has a large network been growing for many years and there are not enough police to fight them.  The Army can not be deployed against it's people unless you want a all out civil war.  There is a intermediary solution to this to avoid what may be starting but the time frame needs to be moved up.  This solution must occur before you move to armed conflict and it is unwise for the people of this nation to wait until this goes full boar.  By that time, it's to late.  

National convention at a accelerated rate in one location.  I would prefer George Town, but, I don't run the show.  I simply am a advocate for stepping up in increments, having a unanimous agreement in plain view with demands from a nation of people who are prepared to back them.  Just cause is not just defined and code, it is a process one must follow, because, that process may cut the final result short and I'd like to encourage all states at this time to step up to the plate on this.  I've done my homework, have you?  Title 18 U.S.C. 5, 2381, 2384, our founding documents and the process prior to the war with Britain.  I'd also encourage you follow the events of 1860's and what lead up to it, the process again.  Also examine the civil war agreements made.  My hope would be a nation of people gathered in agreement would send such a fear, this would force enforcement and cleanup up Judges, Un-Elected, maybe some would be on the first flights out.  That is it's purpose, but it also states, we are prepared to back up those demands, reasonable ones, and these are not people with spine.  They persist because they have no fear of repercussion.  Just some thoughts on what is occurring today and over the July 4th holiday. 

You could be next.

Edited by I3DI

Posted (edited)

I'm not entirely sure what you're suggesting.  Short of having actual militia go and confront antifa... not much is going to change.  Law Enforcement has their hands tied.  

Antifa has been getting away with their actions for quite some time with little to no recourse from Law Enforcement.  They are primarily located in safe havens.  There are on few occasions unarmed (often by demand of the government leaders in those localities - or anti 2A laws) patriot groups verbally counter protesting and occasionally punching back in self-defense.  The amount of force that antifa uses in contrast to the reactionary force of patriot groups is horrendously lopsided.  

Of course, any reaction by patriots sends the media into a frenzy.  Antifa is quietly forgotten by those same media pawns of the left.  

If we're expecting anything more than has been done by patriots in the region... you'll be waiting for a long time.  Yes, something should be done.  But, it has to be done by the few real American's left in Oregon and Portland.  What they can do or should do... is ultimately up to them.  They have to live with this trash in their backyard.  Hopefully they will find a way to clean it up.  

Edited by RevRifleman

Know, you don't just go from A to C.  You must start at A = "Just Cause" the code on which you have justification.  B = "Meeting Nationally" where you have agreement, remove confusion, set up demands and send with signatures.  The hope is the fear of 100,000,000 Americans gathered in agreement ready to back reasonable demands sent as document to the government and states will creates a situation of fear that will scare the spineless out, force the rest to comply with enforcement of U.S. Codes.  You win hearts and minds when you follow rules and come together in agreement and create unity and you create a shock wave.  Most these people have never fought wars, they are criminals, this would be over quick, but if you can avoid the damage of weapons and force of arms and civil war, which is WHAT they want, so you don't want to give them this, then you have accomplished more than force of arms ever could.  The best strategy is coming back with full numbers in any war.  If this does not complete the work, then you back those demands.  That would be C = "War".  The problem is, they are pushing this so hard, and moving so quick now because they realize they have lost, so now, it's going to get brutal.  Must have a meeting nationally.

This sounds somewhat similar to what the Tea Party attempted to do in the late to mid 00's.  Granted for different reasons.  I don't know how many people the Tea Party was able to rally.  Glenn Beck attempted similar 'revival' type rallies as well that were well attended.  But, these things are easily forgotten.  100,000,000 Americans attending various nationwide 'meetings' is unlikely unless you have heavy hitting personalities taking the lead and coordinating a message.  

I like the idea.  Implementation is a major hurdle.  And, even if 100,000,000 Americans did show up at such events, I don't think Oregon or Portland would much care or do anything anyhow.  The leftist communist voting block isn't going to change their political views and ideology.  Even if Antifa were to pack up shop and shut down completely in Portland... the politics would remain the same.  

Posted (edited)

I agree what antifa is doing constitutes domestic terrorism, and to think the left is pushing for this

Antifa Destroys Portland Over Weekend Right Wing Labeled  as Extremist

Edited by VTConcernedCitizen

Posted (edited)

A couple things to note, have you noticed they come and go?  They have equipment and are prepared?  This indicates funding.  Also note, they are not meeting resistance?  Where are the police?  Where are the arrests and indictments?  Getting that picture?  It shows something vital that I believe most common sense people can now see visibly and the one thing that does is cause Americans to ask, "What if I am next?"  This is the icing on the cake needed, I believe to do something that hasn't been done in a long time, bring people together behind a massive assembly and protracted engagement in unison.  No state is a Island, we are either one nation or a divided nation.  You can can, it's their garbage, let them fix it, but this garbage moves and they have been planning in advance.  They are arrogant and all they have is anger, hate, and no knowledge of how this really works.  That's what makes us different and why we have been so long over due in our response.  We value life.  This will win more than any shot, or brutal action, and it cements something everybody can get behind in ways that make cohesion and a willingness to pay with everything so we can take back, rebuild and keep the nation we chose to build on law and codes.  That's where our enemies fail, they don't abide by these and human nature if 'Good' desires these and peace.  Make no mistake, "Peace is not a option"  They have intent to kill, it would be like someone already engaged to murder you, it will get ugly to defend your self.

The point of meeting is to ensure the top people, people sitting in Congress and various seats are scared to boot.  It's also to ensure there is a willingness that you have support and aid.  People unwilling to support and your as hated as ANTIFA.  You also will need new people to sign on to replace others.  These guys are not in one city, they are in many.  This would be a protracted conflict.  You first have to try and remove the heads, who I am sorry to say are un-elected, mixed all in and you even have some outside funding heading their direction.  You also have to be able to shut MSM like CNN down immediately, no questions.  This is why you meet, give opportunity and in naval terms, "Show the Flag".  The top cowards will run.  The really bad ones will stay.  CNN and some of their crew, this is what they want, which, that should make you wonder, "Why?".  If these guys want something, it is always bad and they are pushing for this at full speed ahead so you must meet that happy middle and evaluate what happens when you have millions of Americans on board first.  This would be protracted, it isn't just Antifa, and you would be pushed to deal with the other varying issues.  I know how to best approach the initial start but once you begin, there is only one direction, finish and win.  This is why you meet first and be sure Americans are willing to get behind something this necessary.  Don't think you can leave this to one militia, they will not succeed, it must be unity across the board and that's been the big failure and why we are at this point because people keep saying, "Let them handle it." or "Trump will fix this."  Very serious flaws.  If your for a meeting and organizing it and winning hearts and minds, which, "Milk Shakes is doing quite the opposite now." then you need to begin spreading word of mouth and open dialog here.  This will require funding, planning, and it must be soon or find a nice little country out of the way because we are going down, divided.

I might have a good rally slogan already, "Mop them up!"  Kind of like, "Lock them up!"   I think we could all get behind that.

Edited by I3DI

11 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

This sounds somewhat similar to what the Tea Party attempted to do in the late to mid 00's.  Granted for different reasons.  I don't know how many people the Tea Party was able to rally.  Glenn Beck attempted similar 'revival' type rallies as well that were well attended.  But, these things are easily forgotten.  100,000,000 Americans attending various nationwide 'meetings' is unlikely unless you have heavy hitting personalities taking the lead and coordinating a message.  

I like the idea.  Implementation is a major hurdle.  And, even if 100,000,000 Americans did show up at such events, I don't think Oregon or Portland would much care or do anything anyhow.  The leftist communist voting block isn't going to change their political views and ideology.  Even if Antifa were to pack up shop and shut down completely in Portland... the politics would remain the same.  

The difference in those times is you didn't have "Just Cause" as open and as obvious.  This is much different now, there is casualties, fear, people hate what we have become.  There is a willingness, it's in the pulse of the nation.  At those times, these kind of justifications, they didn't exist.  You didn't have the violations in human rights, election theft and the obvious, out in the open, we are taking your country challenge and you will serve us declaration open and out there like it is now.  This will not be a repeat.  I am a very powerful speaker and persuader, I know others that are.  I can make the arguments and persuasion but I am needing people to come to my side on this intermediary solution and realize, I am not for illegal actions, I am for moral "Just Cause".  It's a matter of asking the right questions, removing the confusion of news and media, social media, drawing people out and putting this on something we can all agree on.  If there is one thing we all agree on it's what Donald Trump started, the idea "We are a nation of laws.".  We are not like Iraq, or other countries, they chose to keep their fighting and piss-hole decisions going that made those nations what they are, we chose a different route, but, bad people got in, a little compromise here, a little compromise there, petty division and here we are today, collapsing, not because these people are here or that there is some bad evil at work, yes very evil intent, but because we can't get from washing machines, televisions, social media, we don't read good old books, spend time playing ball, and look up and investigate things without Google anymore.  That is why you remove these items, lay out the laws, be clear, have a plan and win hearts and minds and ask people what they want for their children?  Do they want their children being selected for the next ass rape by some wonderful neighbor called "Love", do they want to continue with broken families and injustice by Judges planted to administer injustice?  Do they want to continue poor and have the rape financially get worse or do they want peace, security, prosperity and what are they willing to pay and contribute to this?   Don't be dishonest, be brutally honest, here is what we could be here is what we are now and here is where we are headed if things continue unchallenged.  People are not static, they smell bull shit.  They've had enough bull shit, give them honest, you will win every time.

9 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

https://refusefascism.org/events/

They conveniently meet in blue cities.  

Exactly.  The difference is, they are using a made up ideology as though it is correct.  Slap all white people as evil, or claim all blacks are weaponized, or all jews are evil.  They would call the Sky red.  If they can meet under false, made up reasons to justify their actions and continuation then we can meet for "Just Cause" and actually win hearts and minds, the first step to correction.  You must have support, no confusion, clarity and the reasons must be something people can all agree on.  In everything I see, majority of people agree on law.  The problems is, we don't bypass the things that are keeping us from accomplishing this first major hurdle, so their crusade continues because we are divided.  They do not fear consequences and have not meet a wall of agreed upon resolve where they must make a choice, live or die.  They must also have the choice, face their misdeeds, the brainwashing, in some cases it's not brainwashing or ideology it's "Evil Intent".  Whichever it may be, as long as there is no support, nor agreed on red line, no willingness to back up resolve, this will continue to go un-challenged and we can all throw in the towel.  This is exactly what's been needed because it shows where they are headed and they will not stop.  What is not commonly known I was explaining to someone today is, the Federal Government no longer exists.  Yes, it's there is name, but we lost the war.  What you are seeing going on is a man that went up there, bought some time, you have four years of life left then the people behind him will finish the job.  We have this narrow window to get this right.  The elements in our government are not ALL bad, they are simply busy trying to salvage the wreckage and keep the life support going.  Most these people are from our government.

A couple questions, "Where are the police?", "Where are they getting their money?", "How is it they can be in one state, disappear and rally in another one?"  Has nothing to do with meetings posted on the internet.  It's being directed and that is coming from the inside.  Don't get this notion you are not effected or that every state is a Island and must deal with their own trash.  This is every states problem as we are a Union.  One state can't manage a whole, organized army on our turf, it will take every state.  So I need your help, the help of others, there must be word of mouth as they are shutting off communications except for those continuing this.  We must do this, state by state, person by person and we can't be state Militias.  The state Militias were to exist for it's state, but ultimately can be summed up as a standing army.  Also realize, people signed up to serve in the Army, Guard, Air Force, but it was under the illusion the Federal Government is functioning and under terms that apply to a functioning government that states it is "Of and for the People".  I can tell you, if you meet, you win many of them to and take a large chunk out of the runaway government if you win hearts and minds, explain, persuade, right from the start.  Most people that serve are good people and did so out of love for country.  Win them, win the civilian population, win each other, you create a machine that can then turn around and have a chance of turning this around.

This isn't about Antifa, this is one part.  This is about the un-elected, the legislation written by un-elected that is not valid, judges not really judges but planted, worse, city clean up.  You will have to remove the enemy from the land city by city, state by state.  That wall must go up.  The only way is this second step.  Otherwise, throw any idea this will not end in defeat ultimately.  Your already conquered, that happened some time ago, what your doing is liberating.  Need everybody, especially for when the fight is over and people will need to not despise you/us for it afterwards and there will need to be a immense rebuilding effort.  Above all, there must be a resolve to understand why certain evils are so bad they can't be allowed to remain alive.  Some things, they are so evil, even if you lock them up, they continue to spread like cancer.