Let_Freedom_Ring

This Site Is Now Being Targeted and Attacked

7/20/19

This Site Is Now Being Targeted and Attacked, so you know we must be doing something right and drawing the attention of the enemies of our United States of America:

"image.png.c5a6a6da943737613d7a42769dba9648.png"

Fellow Citizens and Patriots, Fixer runs this website as a public service to you and our country.  It is not to make a profit.  It costs money to keep security updated and to repair damage from attacks like today.  Also the Administrators and Moderators on here volunteer their time to help and keep things organized with no compensation.  If you feel this site is of value and a needed service, I urge you to subscribe to become a VIP member today.  It involves setting up an automatic payment of $10 per year.  The only other money spent of equal value is a GOA annual membership of $20.  If you don't want the automatic payment you may always make a one time donation of any amounts you feel like and we appreciate you doing so very much!

https://www.mymilitia.com/vip/

image.thumb.png.559a27d16a153b2974509e6cc20cd8cb.png

We were attacked through the chat box so it is turned off and may not be reactivated. There is still always plenty to read and post about in the forums.  I would also like to remind everyone of our Discord instant message channel and encourage you to try it as well in lieu of the chat box.  

image.thumb.png.941925f0e10b19912e2512cbdfec809c.png