Posted (edited)

I am a fair leader that is devoted to guiding my people to a positive way of living. If i give any orders you best to believe, i will Lead by example. i wont tell someone to do something i am not willing to do myself. I am precise and i do like hearing new ideas. What i dont like, is Disloyal people, Gossip, Disrespect, Dishonest People nor do i like to be taken advantage of. Everything i dont like, i will not do. I Believe in this saying that goes; "Dont Do To Others What You Wont Like Done To You" I Live By A Code And I Will Die For The Code

Screenshot_2019-06-01-15-12-45-1-1.png

Edited by Courage777
No Reason

Why dont you answer your own question... Have you ever led any solders into battle? Cause i have and i was always in the front line. A true leader gets to know his team on a personal note. A good leader doesnt watch his people in a heated battle while his people are getting slawdered, a Real Leader Fights with Honor beside his men.Thats what makes a good leader

There are many ways to define a good leader. The problem with some Leaders, is that they think because they are a teacher, they know everything. Wrong... even a teacher is a student because there are others who are students that you can learn from.

22 minutes ago, Courage777 said:

Why dont you answer your own question... Have you ever led any solders into battle? Cause i have and i was always in the front line. A true leader gets to know his team on a personal note. A good leader doesnt watch his people in a heated battle while his people are getting slawdered, a Real Leader Fights with Honor beside his men.Thats what makes a good leader

Cool movie quote man.  I half expected that reaponce.

I would of liked to seen a responce that suggested you do your job and people are willing to volunteer and fight for you and with you.  Not because of title but because you earned their respect. 

Hense our group is a leaderless and we only fill in where and when we need to. 

You cant earn Respect without Trust and i didnt get that from a movie, i really lived it but im going to be straight forward with you, i didnt reply to you to be better than you or for a title. Ive held titles and it comes with a great responsibility, people become power hungry, envious and selfish so just be careful brother on who you choose to fill in those shoes. Not many people can fill those shoes.

The days of a the platoon size groups are gone.  At most your getting 6 to 10 people who can train once a month.  Leadership is kinda pointless when you dont need a commander but you can rotate people for squad leader so they get a feel for running a team.