fixer

social media and MSM outlet shills

EFDBACB2-174D-4083-AF09-08E74C7B5169.thumb.jpeg.004993acd7562b42180126e9381565e3.jpeg

The idea of installing shills into every social media platform and online MSM outlet, is their way of taking control of the Internet without outright censorship.

Facebook is loaded with them, some of them likely bots.
I fear a future where nearly 50% or more of all “users” online and all online content and comments are posted by paid shills and bots. I suspect AI is utilized in this mass large scale shilling operation.
Think of what you could accomplish with this. They know the Internet is the “new media”, and it’s how the different factions within the truth movement spread ideas and awaken the public.
If they flooded these outlets with fake accounts that looked real, you could take over the narrative, and steer all the real users in a certain direction. I’m starting to think this is their ultimate goal. I remember getting a PM from a shill a few months back, something to the effect of;
“Every second, of every day, for the rest of your life, we gain more of the technology needed to reach every living human on earth. There is no great awakening, there is only “Us”.
Even Facebook seems to be loaded with them, using their same divisive tactics and narrative control. How many people would ever suspect that there are millions of fake accounts on Facebook masquerading as real people? They’re everywhere in the comments sections of videos like police brutality, geoengineering, banking, ect.
Everytime a police brutality video is posted, the top comment is always some shit like,
“If he was black he’d be dead!”
Like, every f*cking time. They don’t even try to be transparent.
And the worst part is, how the fuck would anybody know that post could potentially be a bot or a shill? They are essentially creating a fucking “Truman show” style takeover of the free internet by deploying a massive army of shills and bots, in hopes of slowing down and delaying, or completely sabotaging our awakening.
Please try to keep an open mind regarding this idea, and don’t immediately shoot it down because it seems unlikely or impossible to you. This is exactly the kind of lengths this crime syndicate would go to, to prevent a massive global awakening. They have all the money and time in the world to put a grid of control like this into place.

That is probably easy for them to do, using the same concept as hackers/virus spreaders. With that, they send one bot, which creates more bots, which look for computers to infiltrate, and if not to plant a virus, they stay in there to spy, and use that computer to create and send out bots to do the same. Within days, they can have millions of computers which are spy hubs, unknown to the users. I forget the exact name of that.

It was a deep state inside government job.  Those buildings were taken down with demolition charges.  No plane crashing into a building would cause it to pancake perfectly like they did.  They were controlled demolition explosions. Those buildings were designed to take a hit from a plane and keep standing.  Every single shred of misinformation has been logically torn apart and debunked regarding the official narrative put out.  Building 3 pancaked and it wasn't hit by a plane or any major debris from either tower.  Now come on!

GoPro: Building Demolition

I agree 100%. Matter of fact, there are over 200 government people, American and foreign, who also refute the official government report. For it to be true, many basic and advanced laws of science and physics would have had to have changed. Another thing is, a few months after 911, the BBC reported that 11 or 12 of the alleged terrorists had been found in various places, alive and well. Many inconsistencies. The organization AE911 has made a lot of progress against the official story and for truth.