When is my alarm Arizona native Landon Queen Creek I stay on 5 Acres I have had multiple guns through my life my favorite is probably a Beretta PX4 Storm and Glock 23. I guess I'm looking for some people who are like-minded to do some basic training brush up on skills stay active I'm 29 years old this is me never used a fully automatic weapon but hello and multiple semi-automatic handguns all different brands Kel-Tec Ruger Glock Beretta Springfield Kahr if anybody knows of any type of moves training group please reach out to me and let me know unfortunately right before went into the army I got in an altercation and had a gun on my dashboard of my vehicle that's preventing me from me serving my country I would love to serve anyway I can be prepared

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who Viewed the Topic

4 members have viewed this topic:

Follow: @My_Militia

Mission Statement

As the de facto authority in american patriot militias we understand that we oversee a significant share of the publics perception of the militia, and with this many individuals and militias entrust their ideas, work, and data to our platform. We do not take this lightly as we mandate an extreme amount of responsibility and assurance of good faith, transparency, and due process. We will remain vigilant as a trusted force among our people. So help us God.

Important Information

Your Privacy Is Important To Us Learn More: Privacy Policy