Tonight I tried to interview with this organization. They use a type of communication, which is ridiculous. Has anybody else have problems with trying to interview with them? It's almost as bad as trying to join the III%s (Originals). These 2 organizations (from my perspective), seem to project that they are the "Special Forces" of the citizens militia force. Granted. I am not former SF, I am not an "Operator", nor do I try to portray as one. But when one Org. blocks you for speaking out against a dumbass policy and the other to saying "well since this communication software sucks...and we can't hear him, so just drop him!"....well that is a problem!

Today, we need too be united! As "Law Abiding Citizens", we need to stand together and be ready to fight the Tyranny, that awaits us, that the far left wishes to bring to us. 

So if anybody is interested, I am willing to start a "True Militia". A Militia that does not accept criminals, does not accept racism, does not accept bigotry, does not sexism, as long as you are not a down right POS, then I will start an organization called "The Actual III%". Those "wannabees", can go and play their little "war games". We will actually go out and train in tactics that will be useful to securing the "Constitution of the United States"!

I have had similar experiences with several groups. And confusing, not user friendly websites,  why do they make it so difficult.

Stay away from III% Security Force.  They are not worth it.  Their training is a joke for the most part.  Each state comes up with their own but the leadership in most states is incompetent and was chosen by popularity contest and not because of experience, knowledge, or abilities.  I unfortunately was a member and am glad our unit left the organization.  Right now they are vehemently pushing an uprising against the government on November 9th, 2019.  But to groups outside 3SF they tell them it is a peaceful protest to "redress grievances".  Inside the org they are stoking people up to pull the trigger on first provocation from law enforcement or "Counter Protest groups" like Antifa.  Be glad you were dropped from interview.  You don't want to be a part of that.  Most of the sane members have left already and went somewhere else.  About all that is left is brand new members and cultist-like-minded people that believe General Blood Agent is a military genius and reincarnation of George Washington.  He is setting them all up to be taken down by the Feds.

I think it's best to stay local as much as possible.  My group is a state group but it is focused more on the county level and each county being loosely affiliated with the others of the same state group.  That way you have more control and accountability.