The name possibly gives away where I am from but thought I would drop in and say hello...

I've had an interest in political issues over the last few years and have watched and learnt what is currently happening in USA as Australia tends to be a few years behind so knowing the issues in the USA at the moment is good to prepare for whats going to happen here......

I have recently started a website which is Australian specific to discuss the current political climate etc I am a big believer in freedom of speech, I dont believe in hate speech, everyone should have the right to bare arms, I hate SJWs, I am not a fan of "big tech" and it frustrates me to watch facebook, google, twitter etc basically try and silence any conservative views. Trump? yeah sure why not he seems ok to me.

You Americans do so many things well.. :)

Anyway Hi everyone, and nice forum! :):):) /time to go lurking I guess.

Im not going to post my website as its still under development plus I dont want to seem like im promoting stuff, maybe in 12 months time I might if it ever gets off the ground.

FIXER I know from another forum as well, this site has inspired me to make my own.

Only feedback FIXER is that you should switch to xenforo because its better... hahaha joking....

keep up the good work!

5 minutes ago, AussieMatt said:

Im not going to post my website as its still under development plus I dont want to seem like im promoting stuff, maybe in 12 months time I might if it ever gets off the ground.

FIXER I know from another forum as well, this site has inspired me to make my own.

Only feedback FIXER is that you should switch to xenforo because its better... hahaha joking....

keep up the good work!

When or if you ever feel your site is ready, you are welcome to post a link to it on your profile.  I know most Australians are friends and kindred spirits with most Americans.  Hope you guys clean out your government as well and roll back some of the bad laws there in the past few years.   Best regards!

Thanks @ Let_Freedom_Ring will do, one issue I think at the moment is the constant pandering to the left and also the UN, while our government is "meant" to be a conservative government they are probably more centre left i think which is always a worry. Its a slow burn in Australia thats for sure (which means people arent really seeing what is happening) where they bring in more laws that are designed to "protect us" (which really means removing our freedoms). A good example of that is they are currently passing a law where it will be illegal to make a transaction over $10,000 using cash, it will have to be electronically done. The government use the excuse this is to stop "drug dealers" etc but the reality is those sorts of people will still move cash around anyway and it wont stop that at all. Its more about the government being able to track and seize your money any time they see fit which they can only do if they know where it all it. Again the average hard working aussie gets screwed over so we can be "protected" ... what a load of shit. Makes you think of another good reason for Crypto to go mainstream as I wouldnt trust this government as far as I could throw them....

And thanks @ fixer  for the link .. :)