Hammer3sf

Armed Response Organizing Against Chris Hill III% Security Force Patriot Day Rally

For those not aware of it Chris Hill aka General Blood Agent of the III% Security Force is calling for 5,000 patriots to show up armed at the border of Washington DC on the Virginia side on November 9, 2019.  They are suppose to be armed, in uniform, full battle rattle, and locked and loaded.  He is telling people outside the 3SF that it is a peaceful redress of grievances.  But inside the III% Security Force he and K2 the commander of the Virginia III% Security Force are stoking up the members to open fire on the first sign of resistance or provocation from anymore who opposes them.  It does not matter if they a law enforcement, Antifa, or even another patriot.  My unit left the 3SF organization because of many reasons and the main driver to leave was this event he is pushing.  Most of the sane and level headed members have left the III% Security Force because of this.  The ones that are left are new members who don't realize what is coming or members with an almost cultist like mindset that believe Blood Agent is a military genius and the reincarnation of George Washington.  Those members vehemently gang up and attack anyone that says anything not glowingly positive about Chris Hill.  This whole situation stinks to high heaven of a set up to demonize the militia movement.  It reeks of a Fed controlled Op.

Apparently other militias and patriots are starting to organize against the Patriot Day Rally.  Some are willing to use force if needed to stop this naked insurrection.  That is what this event is!  It is insurrection!  Here are a couple videos someone posted calling for people to stand against Chris Hill and this rally.

WARNING GRAPHIC FOUL LANGUAGE IS USED IN THE VIDEOS!!!!!!

https://www.pscp.tv/w/cBTVTjFlVlFZT0F4WG9takx8MVlwS2t2Z1BveVl4asMI2N4Pg5gabXhSSUVA5S57G2NXosVz9bBg1tCnpIbK

https://www.pscp.tv/w/cBTV9jFlVlFZT0F4WG9takx8MW5BS0V6cmp5bVZHTL5UlVDHAMUQcaCkq07js0NsKQpXHITgi-bPhs2EOKKq

Just a suggestion...if what you say has any Merritt calling for more armed militias to come is idiotic in my opinion... I'm sure Chris hill ain't about killing innocents he share different views than me but all in all he's a good guy and excuse me if I'm wrong but your slandering his name...guilty until proven innocent?? He's done nothing wrong in my book...I hope you got more than rumors....I can't text tone of voice but I mean no disrespect to you but you've shown no evidence and you might just be a leftist or idk someone who has a personal problem with him. 

The links I put in the first post are the ones sent to me by one of the members in our unit.  Copy and paste them.  Click on that and it goes to the video page where you press play because it was a livestream done yesterday it looks like.  I contacted the member that sent me the links and he is tracking down some of the videos and stuff posted by III% Security Force about November 9th.  I personally DON'T want a firefight or any weapons fire to occur at the event.  It isn't needed.  Things are not that bad that an armed revolt must be started.

here is a posting on this forum for the event:

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/topic/59489-patriots-day-november-9th-2019/

Does the imagery of the picture look peaceful to you?  The capital inside flames?  Let_Freedom_Ring you gave the posting a "Merica" reaction.

The facebook link that is at the top of that page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/who.will.decide/

One of the YouTube videos he has posted about the event there are more on his channel.  But I have been told the more militant call to arms videos he posts are on his FaceBook page.

iiisecurityforce.com - Fierce Insight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31rDqTndBBI

As he gets more drunk he starts talking about the attendees will be remembered as martyrs.

On the 3% Security Force members only page there was regular postings with things that said "Nov. 9th It Begins", "Nov. 9th We Make History", "Nov. 9th We Avenge Lavoy Finicum".  The imagery with the posts were pictures meant to inspire people to start fighting the government.  During Roll Call meetings which are held every evening for members only Blood Agent, K2, and others would feed people a regular stream of "we are going to get this started on the 9th and people need to be ready to pull the trigger on anyone that stands in the way" (said in those words).  I didn't record that stuff.  Members of our unit would disengage and log out as soon as that stuff started to be said and we know we weren't alone.

But let me guess, you still can't find anything?  And that posting on this forum doesn't exist?

When you copy and paste the links above it goes to pages with the following addresses.  I don't know if the original links I was sent were what appeared for someone who was logged into the livestreams or what it was.  I don't agree with the person that did the videos as he does say that 3SF members should be hunted down now to protect the country.  I think that is going too far.  The member that sent me the links said he would post links on here to the postings by Chris Hill and other 3SF members about the 9th.  He has told me that there does seems to be a scrubbing done every couple days as they pull some of the more hardcore postings down.  But then they just put up new ones saying the same things.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YpKkvgPoyYxj

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1nAKEzrjymVGL

The Merica reaction was for you bringing attention to it, not in support of their reported plans.  I personally believe and most of the staff here agree that all other options should be exhausted before resorting to armed conflict.  By stating I couldn't find anything else relating to it I meant on Google and specifically a call to arms for that day by them.  There are a lot of posts on here, I don't look at all of them and I don't remember all that I look at.  Now that you pointed the one out on here I do remember seeing that.  Nothing in the post violates Mymilita.com terms.  If it did we would delete it and warn the poster of it.  If they do have plans of starting a firefight that day, I'm sure appropriate people in the government are already aware of it and things may not go as planned.  Especially if they are posting or communicating about it in any kind of electronic format that uses any type of communication lines or satellites.      

Enemy Of The State - The NSA Can Read The Time Off Your F**king Wristwatch!

Yes sir that's all I wanted really to point out....no need to call for possible armed conflict between citizens I'm sure he's on the mans radar..I don't agree with 50% of the stuff he says but I'm pretty sure nov 9 will come and pass nd without event because if he's a true patriot he won't hurt any American...

7 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

Yes sir that's all I wanted really to point out....no need to call for possible armed conflict between citizens I'm sure he's on the mans radar..I don't agree with 50% of the stuff he says but I'm pretty sure Feb 9 will come and pass nd without event because if he's a true patriot he won't hurt any American...

Actually the event posting on here he is referring to is for November 9th 2019, but yah I'm sure it's on the man's radar if being planned.

Chris Hill was deposed because of his violent rhetoric concerning November 9th.

https://triad-city-beat.com/iii-security-force-deposes-national-leader-reorganizes-new-name/

At the end of the article it says they are still planning on holding the event.  Bad idea cause this can still be used as a false flag against the militia movement.  Plus the optics are bad.  November 9th is the 81st anniversary of Kristallnacht and reportedly is a celebratory holiday for the neo nazis movement.