How to stop a mass shooting?

In the El Paso killer's manifesto he specifically states "Attack low security targets." A mass shooter will not be a mass shooter if his victims can defend themselves. Shoot back. It's that simple.

In addition he claims to support the Christchurch killer's manifesto. That killer specifically said he was doing it to encourage more gun control so that the situation would get worse.

And what is the response in the media and government to this? More gun control. Make people more defenseless so that they are easy pray to deranged evil individuals.

It may sound harsh, but if you are calling for gun free zones, more gun control, and keeping armed security out of our schools, you have blood on your hands. Stop making good people helpless.

I haven't heard if it has been determined for a fact that 'Crusius' is the author of that manifesto.  It could be some troll from a website taking advantage of the situation. 

I'll also assume any and all social media accounts associated with the shooter were immediately scrubbed so we cannot look for ourselves.  

There is so much conflicting information anymore with these shootings that it is hard to make heads or tails.  This shooting, along with several others, had reports of multiple shooters only to later be said that there is one shooter.  Granted, individuals in moments of high stress are not likely to perfectly recall events.  Eye witness testimony based upon memory also has a tendency to degrade over time and become increasingly less reliable - even with the passing of a few hours.  Initial media reports indicated gang violence.  That changed as details emerged.  Pictures haven't been lining up.  All of this of course takes place as the Communists want to keep pushing an epidemic of White Nationalism being a problem in our country.  Not to mention the need for a major media narrative change with all the corruption, pedo island, etc.,  and the Dem debates being a dumpster fire.

There have been quite a few shootings prior to this, but, those shooters were crazy leftists who didn't fit the narrative and got buried by the media very quickly.  

Obviously, something horrific happened.  I can't say if it is a false-flag or not.  I believe that it is politically motivated to further elevate racial tension and to push disarmament of the people.  Was he a lefty pretending to be a righty - following the Christchurch shooting model?  

I don't know if we will ever know.  These are dark days.  Tyrants are on the rise and the culture is collapsing around us.  Such events play into the hands of those who have the most to gain from blood being spilled.  

1 hour ago, defendus said:

How to stop a mass shooting?

In the El Paso killer's manifesto he specifically states "Attack low security targets." A mass shooter will not be a mass shooter if his victims can defend themselves. Shoot back. It's that simple.

In addition he claims to support the Christchurch killer's manifesto. That killer specifically said he was doing it to encourage more gun control so that the situation would get worse.

And what is the response in the media and government to this? More gun control. Make people more defenseless so that they are easy pray to deranged evil individuals.

It may sound harsh, but if you are calling for gun free zones, more gun control, and keeping armed security out of our schools, you have blood on your hands. Stop making good people helpless.

If true it means he is a fascist anarchist communist, not right conservative like the MSM is already spinning....  Just like Antifa by the way.....

3 mass shootings within a week.  I predict these are going to continue and be more frequent as the deep state and communist left push their narratives to disarm the citizens of this country.  Since they haven't been able to accomplish it politically they will push it violently until they can.